GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Looks like he could be vaping but in the previous photo he doesn't seem to have anything in his hands.
in the full length photo he is either bringing his hand up or bringing it down and there is nothing in it when I blow it up. In the close up his thumb is totally inside and his 4 fingers are not touching anything.

Wow, he is definitely cupping her chest in that photo. I’m surprised if she was found alive. A rarity. From the looks and sounds of everything, it seems she was disoriented.

I wonder if he lives in Charlestown....I'm not comforted by the fact that he was thrown out of the bar and not at all convinced that she's on a weekend "fling"
The news has clearly stated, she left with this other guy, but why was she not staying with that man, and was then seen with the other two men at 11pm. Why if she was with friends and her twin sister, would they let her leave with any strange man?? So friggen weird.
RSBM

According to this the phone ping happened after she was last seen on video with the suspect. This means that she had her phone when she left the bar. She didn't contact her sister which says to me disoriented, confused and not making decisions. I believe the 2 men followed her to State St. and then intercepted her and her phone.

So of the 3 men she was last seen with 2 left and 1 remained with her. Why.
Green Street is near State Street? I thought Green Street was Jamaica Plain. Where she lived. What I want to know, is why when she left with the white dude that has already been identified as not the culprit or involved with her disappearance, did she not stay with the guy? When was there a time for an Uber? Sounds like they took a train everywhere and were all seen at MBTA stations. Where did that guy she left with go? Did he ditch her for some odd reason, and so then she had to find her way home? JP address was a new residence where she just moved to. The housing development they mention is Charlestown Projects basically. Which is definitely not a good place to be. For all you stating it looked like a woman, it wasn't, that is clearly a man with a clear complexion, baby face skin. Was she intoxicated to a point of meeting up with online people for flings? Why didn't she communicate she was leaving to her TWIN SISTER?! That seems very odd. What is also odd is her twin sister was not keeping tabs on her and letting her leave the club? I am having a hard time figuring out why she left with one man and didn't end up with that man.

I thought her sister said in reports that Olivia didn’t let her know she was leaving, and if she was kicked out, that could explain it. But for whatever reason if she was not able to think and act clearly (alcohol, roofie, whatever) that could explain pretty well. She seems to enjoy the social scene pretty often based on her photos. Hopefully she will be able to stay safe.

Confirmation from sister. Alive.

Melissa Hanson on Twitter

“Olivia Ambrose, the 23-year-old Wenham girl who went missing on Saturday night in Boston, has been found alive.

Francesca Ambrose, Olivia’s twin sister, confirmed her sister had been found alive on Tuesday. The news came just after Boston Police shared information on a potential person of interest.”

WCVB in Boston also confirming news.

If they were truly at a loss before they released the timeline & surveillance pictures this has got to be a record speed find

She left the bar with one man, who then left her and got in a taxi.

Then two other men were following her, and were seen directing her, and then one of them left, leaving Olivia with the man seen in the recent pictures.

The guy who left Olivia with the 2nd man was most likely not involved in this. And may have turned the guy in. His co-worker?

She left the bar with one man, who then left her and got in a taxi.

Then two other men were following her, and were seen directing her, and then one of them left, leaving Olivia with the man seen in the recent pictures.

The guy who left Olivia with the 2nd man was most likely not involved in this. And may have turned the guy in. His co-worker?

Definite possibility, although I'd like to think that guy #2 would have said something before the images were released.

That being said, the security photos were crazy clear and if you know him, you knew it was him. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back