GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

when i saw the picture of the guy holding her up my stomach turned and my heart sank, i have been agitated all day since then and had resigned myself to the fact that she was almost surely dead.

so happy to be wrong. good job boston police department!

edit - oh the thing i didnt want to speculate about earlier was that i think the police didnt want that picture out there because they didnt want the family to see it, judging by how it made me feel i would speculate they might fear it would make her family hysterical/despondent
As soon as I posted the pic I thought the same thing- what if her family sees this or what if he is not the suspect and just somebody helping her.

livyperp-jpg.165326
the suspect is the man with the partially unbuttoned shirt (just in case it wasnt clear);

and the Stooge haircut.:eek:

Michele (reporter) as well as BPD said she was seen with two males 40 min after leaving the first male.. and then only one on the T. I bet there will be another arrest.
Could be another arrest but he was first seen walking ahead of the perp and OA and then was not seen at the other end of the subway ride. Maybe he recognized the picture and turned him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back