Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear she's a college student. I think maybe she may have gone to EKU at some point but it doesn't look like she finished.

Her family and friends seem to be pleased with the work being done by LE so that could be her mom isn't making pleas to the police? it sounds like Richmond PD and KSP have devoted a lot of resources to the investigation. They're pretty notorious for staying tight lipped during these types of investigations so hopefully they have quite a bit
Yes, per this piece, she attended EKU-‘Your worst nightmare.’ Search for missing Richmond mother nears third week. (edited to add, presumably attended in the past, not currently)

I'm wondering about the photo with the 2 guys she is with....does it look like she is linking arms with the guy closest to her or is that just a shadow. It seems like she is walking close to him like she knows him. MOO.
It's hard to tell it looks like he might have his hand in his pocket. There is a shadow but it looks like her arm might be at her side behind him.

I'm wondering about the photo with the 2 guys she is with....does it look like she is linking arms with the guy closest to her or is that just a shadow. It seems like she is walking close to him like she knows him. MOO.

I have wondered about this also. Either, she knows him, or my thoughts were she was so intoxicated, or drugged or somewhat trying to resist or a combination of all three. :(

I have wondered about this also. Either, she knows him, or my thoughts were she was so intoxicated, or drugged or somewhat trying to resist or a combination of all three. :(
It could be she knows them or just as easily was drunk, is/was a happy drunk (like me, until ive had too many and become...a not happy drunk, but thats neither here nor there), met them, everyone was super friendly, so they all left together to continue partying so to speak, and she got unlucky and came across vile scum instead of decent human beings. The thought enrages me.

It could be she knows them or just as easily was drunk, is/was a happy drunk (like me, until ive had too many and become...a not happy drunk, but thats neither here nor there), met them, everyone was super friendly, so they all left together to continue partying so to speak, and she got unlucky and came across vile scum instead of decent human beings. The thought enrages me.
Me too. I am praying we are wrong. Her babies need their Momma.

Is house being searched the one associated w/the ones who she was riding with when she facetimed her mother? Or the other man who was stoppped in his dark pickup, who stated he was en route to talk with police?

One of the three, two, she's seen walking with, is the subject of the search warrant, today. It appears they are taking a vehicle.

So they either switched cars at some point or she wasn’t in the truck at all. They’ve never said for sure either way, right?
Was the truck the vehicle of the guy walking ahead. I thought it said she got into a car with the possibly the guy she is next to and another couple. I don't remember where I read that or if it even matters. I hope she is okay...

Was the truck the vehicle of the guy walking ahead. I thought it said she got into a car with the possibly the guy she is next to and another couple. I don't remember where I read that or if it even matters. I hope she is okay...

Yeh I’m pretty sure the truck belonged to the guy walking ahead of her. I had assumed she got into a separate car but nothing was ever said so I wasn’t sure. I know people were like zooming in on the truck and saying she was in there but I couldn’t ever tell lol

I just figured there was no way she FaceTimed from the truck bc those s 10’s are tiny, if they even have a cab. When I met my husband, he had an s10 and there was no cab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23