Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it was a genuine counsellor as opposed to a fraud organized by Chris or Paul to bring Lyn into line.
well jlz its not beyond possibility.
so bizzaar all lyn spilled out to her work mates after the session.

she told them chris had strangled her in the lift and threatened to get rid of her if it didn't work.
then they leave and chris walks lyn into her work holding her hand and her feeling everything was going to be alright.
she later told her mother this part as well.
chris also told police that's how they both felt leaving the councillor.

huh??really??
ONE SESSION...….

there is another woman in the picture no way this wasn't mentioned . and said councillor has lyn leave feeling everything is going to be alright??
sounding more and more fanciful (being generous)
now lets add to the cooking pot chris ironically went home THAT VERY NIGHT made lyn a LOVELY DRINK and killed her.

all within a matter of what 8 hours.

the not being able to locate this 'woman' is one of those can't believe chris's luck moments...its getting f*#king old.

imo moo

Last edited:
can anyone get their hands on the article in the telegraph
'chief magistrate blasts DPP lloyd babb over extensive court delays"
something to the effect (its all I can see stupid paywall) ordering him to get his house in order and stop wasting money and court time on unnecessary adjournments!
:cool:
tia

can anyone get their hands on the article in the telegraph
'chief magistrate blasts DPP lloyd babb over extensive court delays"
something to the effect (its all I can see stupid paywall) ordering him to get his house in order and stop wasting money and court time on unnecessary adjournments!
:cool:
tia
hey K-mac - it's nothing to do with Lyn Dawson.

Apparently Lloydd Babb isn't perfect.

Real Crime Profile are doing an analysis of the disappearance of Lyn. The first episode is available and worth a listen. It’s via podcast. More episodes to follow

Have listened to the first two of those podcasts and well worth the listen. Sounds like they are planning on making quite a few more too.

Have listened to the first two of those podcasts and well worth the listen. Sounds like they are planning on making quite a few more too.
I am a bit mixed about them. They did point out a few things that others did such as the Bill Cosby effect where people don't believe that celebrities can do wrong. With Chris being a local celebrity people might have thought he could do no wrong.

I recently approached accused wife killer Chris Dawson on a Gold Coast
After spotting Chris - or who we thought was Chris - we were about to jump but at the last minute spotted his brother.

At that point, the two separated and went in different directions. I couldn't do anything because I had no idea which one was the one we wanted. We had to wait another two hours before both men appeared again and walked down the street together.
All I could do was approach them and ask 'Chris' a question in the hope he would identify himself. Luckily for me he did and, as unhappy as he was to see me, Chris Dawson did respond to my questions. It was the first time he had spoken since The Teacher's Pet podcast about the case had become an international sensation.
'I love it when you chase those people down the street'

I recently approached accused wife killer Chris Dawson on a Gold Coast
After spotting Chris - or who we thought was Chris - we were about to jump but at the last minute spotted his brother.

At that point, the two separated and went in different directions. I couldn't do anything because I had no idea which one was the one we wanted. We had to wait another two hours before both men appeared again and walked down the street together.
All I could do was approach them and ask 'Chris' a question in the hope he would identify himself. Luckily for me he did and, as unhappy as he was to see me, Chris Dawson did respond to my questions. It was the first time he had spoken since The Teacher's Pet podcast about the case had become an international sensation.
'I love it when you chase those people down the street'

Are you saying Chris was recently at the Gold Coast? That would be a breach of his bail conditions

Hedley Thomas will be in Brisbane on the 22nd of this month for a Q&A lunch. He'll also be joined by the producer of Teacher's Pet , Slade Gibson and Michelle Walsh a former Cromer High student.

As a long term supporter and donator to Bravehearts when I received the invite I jumped at it and managed to secure a seat..... very much looking forward to this. Any suggestions for the Q&A sleuthers?....if I have an opportunity I'll ask away.

Hedley Thomas: Q&A Luncheon - Bravehearts

Hedley Thomas will be in Brisbane on the 22nd of this month for a Q&A lunch. He'll also be joined by the producer of Teacher's Pet , Slade Gibson and Michelle Walsh a former Cromer High student.

As a long term supporter and donator to Bravehearts when I received the invite I jumped at it and managed to secure a seat..... very much looking forward to this. Any suggestions for the Q&A sleuthers?....if I have an opportunity I'll ask away.

Yes please! I am still obsessing about Marilyn, a cameo of Marilyn's capacity for truth and has she told it?... please ask!

fantastic PI!
we want a secret recording with video!! hahaha...joking...:p…..a little.....o_O
I would love to know if there is information that is bombshell like that he couldn't share with us in the podcast?
and has he shared it with strikeforce scriven?
and most importantly has it brought forward anything of value to the case :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26