CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
cops asking if Chase had ever been in the trooper and it’s really telling as Chse stumbles and has to think really hard about the answer.

It’s a pretty straight forward question if you are not lying :D

Unless investigators told him then they only discovered the Trooper was impounded after their missing persons response to the house on the 15th.

I thought DuGal said they ran the plates and they knew right away, or within a day that it was towed. I don't think it's unreasonable to think Chase knew that before this interview... through Mike? or Susan? or even the investigators before they turned the recording on?

This is the sickeness that Joey had now we are sharing about.

I remember when people thought Summer was poisoning him.

What????

What people thought Summer was poisoning Joey? Were they saying this after they had been murdered?

The man was probably a nervous wreck having to deal with someone like CM.

He makes me nauseated just thinking about him. I cant imagine how he made Joey feel. Emotional turmoil can make someone physically ill.

Imo

Unless investigators told him then they only discovered the Trooper was impounded after their missing persons response to the house on the 15th.

My personal opinion: He was likely suspect number one in their eyes then and they wouldn't divulge ANY factual information to him. They wanted to capture his answers on tape, in case they WERE correct looking at him.

What????

What people thought Summer was poisoning Joey? Were they saying this after they had been murdered?

The man was probably a nervous wreck having to deal with someone like CM.

He makes me nauseated just thinking about him. I cant imagine how he made Joey feel. Emotional turmoil can make someone physically ill.

Imo

No this was after they had vanished and with Joey being mysteriously sick all the time people put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5.

There was a lot of bad stuff printed about Summer about her age and surnames. As Chase has said a billion times in this interview she was ‘verbal’ when she wasn’t happy. Even McG said she sent some very verbal texts to him days before they vanished.

how much money could Summer really spend when she seemed to go on Craig’s list and cheap stores?

It’s not like she was shopping at harrods weekly???

ETA - had to say Harrods as no idea on the U.S equivalent of what that would be.
Nordstrom’s would be our equivalent and I agree with you that Craig’s List and Ross would indicate she was more of a frugal gal!

I live in So Cal and used to patrol Temescal Canyon/Lake Elsinore. So this hits very close to home. My family meets at Tom's Farms every year during holidays as well. When I was a kid, my father used to take us dirt bike riding in Phelan/Victorville/El Mirage as family getaways, near to where this family was found.

Nordstrom’s would be our equivalent and I agree with you that Craig’s List and Ross would indicate she was more of a frugal gal!

Again, to be fair... people can shop at second had stores, thrift shops, yard sales and STILL have a shopping problem! I have watched many episodes of Hoarding (on Sunday mornings haha), where the problem is not just hoarding, it's a shopping addiction, regardless of the cost.. some cheap shoppers, which allows them to "justify" the expenses, other's are expensive shoppers. Some people "justify" it by saying "but it was on sale".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k