Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about the same thing with Mr Bill, even though I have zero respect for the “girlfriend” trying to replace Cheryl at this point, I feel at this point the girlfriend couldn’t leave if she wanted too, she would have to be scared and just playing along, my feeling is she knows everything and would be a liability to him in the end,
I think William is a control freak, and with his knowledge of survival tactics he is a danger
I just hope the police don’t wait to long to play their hand , so another person(s) are harmed by this man.
That’s also why I think it’s dangerous for him to be still employed by Costco, Bill to me is your typical I need “friends” around me to boost my esteem, and I think if guarantees a level of trust his mouth gets the better of him, and will brag of his accomplishments, which in turn bring more innocence into the picture that could be harmed
That’s my biggest question does anyone know if he still has his weapons?

Today being the 19 th of Jan , does anybody have up to date updates of the situation,
The girlfriend, <modsnip>, is she still is active GF, did she move in and assume Cheryl’s role, as wife and mother, if so shame on her ,( and there is a special in hell for people like this who would conspire for some stupid personal gain), which is Bill paid some attention to her.
Bills two sons, the one works ( my mistake the nephew in disguise) at Costco, what does the other son do, do they live nearby, were they seen with their father the day of Cheryl’s disappearance, are they spending more time at a Bills house, did they get along with Cheryl
The minor child is she still staying with other relatives
How is Bill keeping up with the bills at the house, now that Cheryl’s income is not coming in, the GF has her own place to worry about, or is she living there to help pay Bills bills
Is William being a father to the minor child or pretending, for appearance sake
On the Riverside Pd Facebook , even though the posting is old they are asking for the public’s help, this is where I am confused, the public would help if the family would show interest and make noise, I have followed a few other cases and this one bothers me due to the silience, there should be posters, billboards, tv time on the news, tv time internet, etc...pleading for news, info, or anything, the more the silience, the more the public forgets, and moves on, with Cheryl lost forever, I know there are other missing people across this country like Cheryl, who need to brought home, are those other families yelling or are they quiet
That missing person case mentioned on page 31, where the husband was arrested after two years, did that family stay quiet or did they make a lot of noise, just curious

Last edited by a moderator:
Today being the 19 th of Jan , does anybody have up to date updates of the situation,
The girlfriend, <modsnip> is she still is active GF, did she move in and assume Cheryl’s role, as wife and mother, if so shame on her ,( and there is a special in hell for people like this who would conspire for some stupid personal gain), which is Bill paid some attention to her.
Bills two sons, the one works ( my mistake the nephew in disguise) at Costco, what does the other son do, do they live nearby, were they seen with their father the day of Cheryl’s disappearance, are they spending more time at a Bills house, did they get along with Cheryl
The minor child is she still staying with other relatives
How is Bill keeping up with the bills at the house, now that Cheryl’s income is not coming in, the GF has her own place to worry about, or is she living there to help pay Bills bills
Is William being a father to the minor child or pretending, for appearance sake
On the Riverside Pd Facebook , even though the posting is old they are asking for the public’s help, this is where I am confused, the public would help if the family would show interest and make noise, I have followed a few other cases and this one bothers me due to the silience, there should be posters, billboards, tv time on the news, tv time internet, etc...pleading for news, info, or anything, the more the silience, the more the public forgets, and moves on, with Cheryl lost forever, I know there are other missing people across this country like Cheryl, who need to brought home, are those other families yelling or are they quiet
That missing person case mentioned on page 31, where the husband was arrested after two years, did that family stay quiet or did they make a lot of noise, just curious

The family of the woman you asked about (Anna Maciejewska), is a Polish immigrant, with no relatives living here, except her husband (POI), and her very young son. Her family has tried to get some progress here, but her parents are elderly and not in good health, and trying to keep up whatever pressure they can from Poland. Anna was actually reported missing several weeks after she was actually seen by anybody other than her husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Anna Maciejewska, story is a sad story, I hope they find her,
What in the hell gives Anna’s husband or William the Right to take someone’s life , especially their spouse, there is no excuse , I don’t ever want to hear they lost their temper, have anger mgt issues, or their manhood is so small that they have to compensate by being a “small” tough guy. These guys make me sick, the trouble is when they do get caught spending the rest of their life in prison is too good for crap like them.damn...

Been doing a lot of thinking, there is no doubt in my mind that William did this, I just don’t think that he disposed ( I hate that term) of Cheryl in the local area, I think he had plenty of help and she is long gone from our area, which just explains his cocky attitude, it will take a miracle for to be found now
Does anyone know if William likes to drink or drugs
Does anyone know if William has another girlfriend , he must be getting tired of this one by now
I know it’s winter, when Cheryl was living her home was pretty nice looking, since that day, has the home fallen into disrepair

The Anna Maciejewska, story is a sad story, I hope they find her,
What in the hell gives Anna’s husband or William the Right to take someone’s life , especially their spouse, there is no excuse , I don’t ever want to hear they lost their temper, have anger mgt issues, or their manhood is so small that they have to compensate by being a “small” tough guy. These guys make me sick, the trouble is when they do get caught spending the rest of their life in prison is too good for crap like them.damn...

I don’t have the answer to the question about the right to take someone’s life, ToolTimeTim, but there are so many cases here at Websleuths where the husband/boyfriend has either been convicted of such a thing, or suspected of it. I wish there was more the police could do for these women, and I’m sure LE wishes it, too. They know what happened to Cheryl, and inasmuch as the law will permit them, they’ll find out what happened to her. If more than one person knows what happened to Cheryl, that may make it easier for LE to find out, because it isn’t so easy keeping a secret in that case. I doubt this guy is a criminal genius-it may take a while, but the police will get him, I think.

Thanks for the honest answer Jmoose, it’s a frustrating situation, when I was in the military , I was a First Sergeant, the amount of spousal abuse cases I handled with the commander and Military police , made my head explode, I never realized how many and how much time it consumed, one situation I remember was the worst ever, when my commander and myself responded to a spousal call and we were met at the door with a badly beaten wife pointing a shotgun,
After what I saw during my career I hope that if the police have any solid evidence, that they don’t wait, for safety sake, I saw the really ugly side of military life, and how victims are made and hurt is real

Where is this information about the sons coming from? Were they listed as POI or suspects?
They are NOT. No idea why they were brought up here and accused of being involved the other day. It should have been deleted by admins. There is only one person of interest named by police and that is her husband.

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

Please remember that, according to Websleuths TOS, individuals who have not been officially named by LE as POIs or suspects are not allowed to be sleuthed here.

Also, there are hundreds of active threads here at WS and Mods and Admins can't possibly sit in each and every thread 24/7 to read posts in real time. We rely on members familiar with TOS to use the Report feature to alert us to offending posts so we can review them and take appropriate action.

Thanks.

Last edited:
excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

The Rules in this thread are no different than any other thread at Websleuths. Sleuthing family is simply not allowed.

Posts have been removed for questioning moderation on the thread. This is Tricia's house and her Rules. Those rules that are in place have served Websleuths well for many years, and there is no need to change them just because some members think they know better or think they should be held to a different standard than thousands of other WS members.

We really don't like being heavy-handed, but all Websleuths members are expected to familiarize themselves with The Rules or risk temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. If someone thinks the long-standing WS rules should not be applied in this thread, you may contact Tricia via private messaging to explain why.

The Rules

The Rules: Etiquette & Information

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

They are NOT. No idea why they were brought up here and accused of being involved the other day. It should have been deleted by admins. There is only one person of interest named by police and that is her husband.

They were brought up simply as William's family. That's it. If another poster chooses to speculate as to their involvement on this crime, then that poster alone should be addressed and asked to tone down. These relations have not been named or defamed.
It's an added fact that was not known previously to this thread.

Wyome, it wasn't the mention that he had sons, but the accusation that they were involved in a crime that was the issue. My post wasn't clear about that, sorry.

Wyome, it wasn't the mention that he had sons, but the accusation that they were involved in a crime that was the issue. My post wasn't clear about that, sorry.
I get that, thanks. Appreciate you.

I was in the Dayton area over the weekend. We stopped in to Costco for a bit and as we were checking out, there he is. All smiles helping to put their groceries on the conveyor belt. It was unnerving to me to have this guy a few feet away from me and my family, knowing that he is very likely to have murdered my old friend, Cheryl.

I was in the Dayton area over the weekend. We stopped in to Costco for a bit and as we were checking out, there he is. All smiles helping to put their groceries on the conveyor belt. It was unnerving to me to have this guy a few feet away from me and my family, knowing that he is very likely to have murdered my old friend, Cheryl.

All smiles, huh? Well, I guess if he's guilty, he's playing the part of a guy whose wife took off on him.

It's interesting, some of the tidbits I'm reading from friends and family on the FB...
I've learned that that fateful day was William's and his gf's day off. That Cheryl came home from dropping her child off at highschool, as was customary for her to get ready for work after the dropoff. (Not only did the neighbor see all their cars, but Cheryl apparently made a FB post around 7:45ish(?) so she apparently did make it home after the a.m. school dropoff.) And finally, although she sometimes could work from home, Tuesdays were mandatory to meet at the office at 9:00 a.m. to pick up the work load.

And one friend brought up (again?) or confirmed a family member's account that William had tried to run her off the road at some point. And alleged he was mentally abusive as well, which is heartbreaking if true.

So sorry for what you're going through, having been a dear friend over the years.

Were you able to meet with anyone with any further news over the weekend?

All smiles, huh? Well, I guess if he's guilty, he's playing the part of a guy whose wife took off on him.

It's interesting, some of the tidbits I'm reading from friends and family on the FB...
I've learned that that fateful day was William's and his gf's day off. That Cheryl came home from dropping her child off at highschool, as was customary for her to get ready for work after the dropoff. (Not only did the neighbor see all their cars, but Cheryl apparently made a FB post around 7:45ish(?) so she apparently did make it home after the a.m. school dropoff.) And finally, although she sometimes could work from home, Tuesdays were mandatory to meet at the office at 9:00 a.m. to pick up the work load.

And one friend brought up (again?) or confirmed a family member's account that William had tried to run her off the road at some point. And alleged he was mentally abusive as well, which is heartbreaking if true.

So sorry for what you're going through, having been a dear friend over the years.

Were you able to meet with anyone with any further news over the weekend?

I think you need a MSM link to the BBM things you've posted above, or vaguely direct folks to a FB posting but you can't post them here as fact without MSM to back it up.

It had to be very hard, thinking he could be responsible for Cheryl’s demise, you can’t be the only one that shops Costco and have the hair on the back of your neck standup, that’s why I refuse to be a member of a Costco until justice is served, and Shame-on Costco for keeping him on the payroll, they could have fired him over two issues very easy, but I guess his feelings come first before friends of Cheryl like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10