Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah- don’t think sex trafficking at all

Otherwise - just too little information for me to piece together.

We don’t even know if people moved between cars at the Shell station for instance. (Stands to reason they did - but not a fact)

I think a moderator suggested that DNV may have simply driven off the road/into a body of water: I could buy that if the gps hadn’t been disabled while at the Shell

No matter how I look at this case it doesn’t add up.

I can only speculate that dnv & dw were followed from the bar - for some reason dnv did not immediately leave the Shell as dw left: that sealed her fate: whomever then pulled in did something with/to her - it’s hard to believe even with surveillance cameras there have been no arrests

Another question for the (once enormous) group here- will we ever get justice for DNV? What are yalls thoughts- will she be found? Will the person(s) responsible be brought to justice? Weeks? Months? Years from now?? Tomorrow marks 6 months. That's a tough pill to swallow.
I think about it almost everyday, wanting something to pop up. I wish there was something more i could do. Like someone else posted above ^ my heart skips a beat too everytime i see a notification pop up in this forum. Unfortunately there hasnt been much progress in the case recently. But i hope every day something will show up, that the police will say something on the news. I want to hope that there will be justice for her but we cant say for sure that there will be, until there is.

I check the FB pages and here every day, hoping that there will be something new available. It looks like the MPD blog has been basically shelved for now, the comment sections have been overloaded with spam. So much so you can barely find actual comments. There's no updates. You'd think that after 6 months, no leads, no new information, they'd consider releasing the surveillance footage in an effort to revive any memories people may have, but no- nothing.

Sex trafficking has never been a high possibility for me. So, I vote with what appears to be the majority on this one.

Nah- don’t think sex trafficking at all

Otherwise - just too little information for me to piece together.

We don’t even know if people moved between cars at the Shell station for instance. (Stands to reason they did - but not a fact)

I think a moderator suggested that DNV may have simply driven off the road/into a body of water: I could buy that if the gps hadn’t been disabled while at the Shell

No matter how I look at this case it doesn’t add up.

I can only speculate that dnv & dw were followed from the bar - for some reason dnv did not immediately leave the Shell as dw left: that sealed her fate: whomever then pulled in did something with/to her - it’s hard to believe even with surveillance cameras there have been no arrests

I can only speculate that DV didn't immediately leave the Shell station because she was still checking beside, in, and under seats for her phone, just to be sure. I know I've done things like that - check and recheck places for a lost item just to be thorough.

John Lordan covering Daniella's case this week, part 1 a general overview and part 2 an interview with Daniella's mother-in-law, so to speak, Julie Thomas
Difficult to know what to make of this case but I think there's still some cause for hope. Daniella has certainly been through a lot in her young life.

thank you sooo much for posting this!

It is interesting to see the comments on the videos - so many rehashing, having the same questions as we did/do here.......one can only hope LE knows the answers to most of them at least by this point...

JT says that it is 11:07 that DNVs GPS last pings....so: question: how often do these GPS ping? Is it every second, ie, constant...or every other minute, five minutes...you get the idea....

Because if exact: the only person, presumably (and that is a HUGE presumption) is DNV is at that gas station...if exact - means neither DW nor the occupants of car #3 (though JT is still stubborn about the possibility of both cars being one & the same) disabled said GPS...she did, or someone in the car with her......OR...

If there is a 'lag' between pings it stands to reason that said 'lag' in real time would indicate it may have been disabled prior to 11:07 - but not AFTER 11:07

Really would like to know the 'series of pings'.....like second to second or what? Is it possible it could have been disabled earlier?

Depending on the sequence & timing of pings: possible there would not be another one for say 30 minutes: and if she drove off the road, into a body of water: of course there would not be another ping after that 11:07 one because car would be under water by that time....

This is so tedious to type out - and is confusing to type out: feel like Chrissie Snow from Three's company lol.....

This then begs another question, depending on pingage: is it at all possible, while searching for DNVs phone that the GPS was accidentally disabled???? Can you bump it out with your head or etc? Imagine DNV looking under the driver seat & then whacking head under there....it IS apparently located under the steering wheel (right?)....

The fact that the GPS is disabled a mere minute after DW leaves but before car #3 does is just something else: because a minute isn't much for clocks to be off by: maybe GPS computer, or her car (how does remote GPS figure the time?), or the surveillance is off by a minute!!!!

I mean: this is what I mean @ this case: because this extremely narrow time range leaves it open....

however: car #3 JUST pulled up: they'd have to pop right outta there & get to work, well, presumably: the time difference could be greater: maybe between GPS, surveillance etc it's really a larger 'window' of minutes...11:07 is presumably (lots of presumptions in this case) the GPS clock: does it match with the surveillance camera????

Thanks again for posting this! Hopefully new blood, new insights will come here after that show.....& keep the momentum going for Danniella

OK have to clarify previous ramblings....

#1) does the GPS DNV have in car 'ping' second to second, or is there a longer interval?

#2) How was the determination made RE: 11:07 last ping made? Via remote GPS computer? Her car? Surveillance camera? (assuming not camera: would like to know if camera recorded the same time: there is only @ two minutes DNV car alone at the Shell, between one car leaving, and another arriving)

OK have to clarify previous ramblings....

#1) does the GPS DNV have in car 'ping' second to second, or is there a longer interval?

#2) How was the determination made RE: 11:07 last ping made? Via remote GPS computer? Her car? Surveillance camera? (assuming not camera: would like to know if camera recorded the same time: there is only @ two minutes DNV car alone at the Shell, between one car leaving, and another arriving)

My company has GPS trackers on all of our dump trucks so I'm familiar with them somewhat. Regardless of how often they ping, we DO get alerted if one is disconnected. I'm wondering if that's how they know the time.
Also- no I personally don't think you could accidentally knock it out, it's plugged into your car via a hefty outlet (go look under your steering column, you have a place for one to go too- all cars do). I had a thing that plugged in there for my car insurance so I could get a reduction for safe driving. It would be impossible to knock it out, you have to yank on it. I assume car dealership's is even more secure so they don't have any issues. But again these are all just MOO

If you like statement analysis, you will love this interview. Also thanks to John for doing it! I love his microexpressions - so telling.

Highlights (most of these previously clarified, but again According To JDT):

1. Danni and TT are not married.
2. Danni and TT are off and on.
3. Danni and TT were living together in her apartment (though he was in jail/rehab shortly before/during/after she disappeared)
4. C is living with JDT

Living Arrangement
Danni and TT have "always lived together either in their own place or with me (JDT)"
" I don't think she had any romantic interests, she was all about TT. They were truly in love, they just couldn't get their life together...I mean, she dated, obviously..."

TT's Drug Problem
"...and I'll just tell everyone right now, TT got out of the military and just started self-medicating for PTSD and that lead to heroin... and in that battle with heroin comes a relationship that is unstable."

JDT states Danniella was very steadfast about TT quitting heroin and telling him to stop it and "these people will not be around me." says her thing was "I'm going to bust them out. If they come around, I WILL rat on them."

This above quote is pretty heavy, and I hope JDT wasn't just paraphrasing for color, because Danniella really expressing that could have put her in danger.

Custody
C just "basically ended up here(with JDT)"
"...they both agreed that her(CC) time spent here(with JDT) was better for her"
"It just kinda worked out that way after she was about a year old" - speaking of C living with JDT

So was this a legal agreement?

"Well...not until-not until..hmm..ahhh...well, it was actually setup right before she went missing. Um. The situation...you know, with TT back and forth in jail, y'know because he was in vet court...if he fails his drug test, he goes back to jail. And that's actually where he was when she went missing...so...(silence) I'm sorry, repeat the question?"

They had a meeting where Danniella had talked to Cora's lawyer. Note that there is no mention of Danniella having a lawyer.

"The court date when we were supposed to get full custody...um, was the Tuesday after she went missing." (It is unclear if JDT means she and her husband, or she and TT when using "we")

Timeline
JDT says Danniella got her car and went home and slept until about 5pm. She then went to the mall (this would be the mall that PF Changs is in). John stops her at this point to talk about Danniella's recent birth.

Recent Birth
JDT does not believe Danni just took off or was running away or had any emotional issues related to the birth. She does not say anything about the father or the actual event, just how Danni dealt with it well.

Danni's parents
Divorced, Estranged
JDT had to find Danni's mom on Facebook to tell her about Danni's disappearance.

Sex Trafficking
JDT offers the possibility some sex traffickers are using C to control Danni.

CCTV
LE will not give JDT any of the surveillance or stills. JDT saw it only once on the news. It was not supposed to be shown. She implies that LE believed it would put "y'all in danger."
It was "so grainy" and JDT didn't think there was anything important in it. She doesn't think they can tell what cars are in the video or who was in them.

Clothing
Pink baseball cap with a donut
Black mellow mushroom shirt
DW says she had on leggings, LE says she had on jeans. (maybe they are just tight black skinny jeans?)

GPS
Confirms "GPS" is the dealer tracking device. There was no OnStar, insurance tracking other than the dealership one. She financed through the dealership. It plugs in under the dash.

(someone supplied very thorough info on this device earlier in the thread)

DW
We now have the origin of the rental car info(hearsay): "He said to my husband that he turned his car in around 1"

"(LE) followed surveillance after the Shell of Danniella and DW's cars separating at some point"
"Basically what he said was 'we were at Hurricanes...her friend RC was supposed to get off work round 10 o'clock...after we stayed at Hurricane's for awhile we headed over to Dublin's to wait for him to get off of work and as soon as he got off of work we were supposed to head over to Ollie's to eat dinner and all meet together."
JDT states Danniella had only just met DW and MK that night.

JDT claims DW has changed his story several times with the latest "and then I hear he told someone when he got to Dublins she just kept going." Keep in mind, this is hearsay of the hearsayest.

When asked why RC didn't take the phone, JDT can only speculate maybe it was because he and Danniella didn't see each other that often.

The phone
JDT says the phone automatically locks with a 6 digit pin to get in.
DW had offered to drop it off or meet her to give it to her but Mr.DT was out of town and JDT didn't feel safe. This is why they met at the local police station Friday morning (with Mr.DT in tow). JDT states that on the way to the Mobile PD HQ to file the report (as instructed by the local PD) Mr.DT was able to get into the phone. "We had to call a girlfriend of hers to get the code to get in. It was her work passcode or whatever she uses to get in."

When John points out that to make a phone call from the phone, it needs to be unlocked, JDT says she thinks he called from his phone and she was unable to verify because her phone (history) didn't go back that far. "I couldn't trace it...I even tried to get my records and they said they don't do that, they don't save them...Anyways..."

When asked how DW could have gotten her number, JDT suggests Danni may have had her as the emergency contact in the phone.

JDT confirms LE still has the phone.

Water Searches
No official water searches have been done (to JDT's knowledge), but they do have a retired searcher that is unofficially searching for her.

There are some informative comments on the video. In particular, it is supposedly possible to hold down and iphone's home button and ask Siri to make a call even if the phone is locked. This may explain DW's ability to use Danniella's phone to call mom, but not TT. It also does not explain JDT knowing which girlfriend to call (and her phone number)for the phone's passcode, or how the girlfriend knows it.

If you like statement analysis, you will love this interview. Also thanks to John for doing it! I love his microexpressions - so telling.

Highlights (most of these previously clarified, but again According To JDT):

1. Danni and TT are not married.
2. Danni and TT are off and on.
3. Danni and TT were living together in her apartment (though he was in jail/rehab shortly before/during/after she disappeared)
4. C is living with JDT

Living Arrangement
Danni and TT have "always lived together either in their own place or with me (JDT)"
" I don't think she had any romantic interests, she was all about TT. They were truly in love, they just couldn't get their life together...I mean, she dated, obviously..."

TT's Drug Problem
"...and I'll just tell everyone right now, TT got out of the military and just started self-medicating for PTSD and that lead to heroin... and in that battle with heroin comes a relationship that is unstable."

JDT states Danniella was very steadfast about TT quitting heroin and telling him to stop it and "these people will not be around me." says her thing was "I'm going to bust them out. If they come around, I WILL rat on them."

This above quote is pretty heavy, and I hope JDT wasn't just paraphrasing for color, because Danniella really expressing that could have put her in danger.

Custody
C just "basically ended up here(with JDT)"
"...they both agreed that her(CC) time spent here(with JDT) was better for her"
"It just kinda worked out that way after she was about a year old" - speaking of C living with JDT

So was this a legal agreement?

"Well...not until-not until..hmm..ahhh...well, it was actually setup right before she went missing. Um. The situation...you know, with TT back and forth in jail, y'know because he was in vet court...if he fails his drug test, he goes back to jail. And that's actually where he was when she went missing...so...(silence) I'm sorry, repeat the question?"

They had a meeting where Danniella had talked to Cora's lawyer. Note that there is no mention of Danniella having a lawyer.

"The court date when we were supposed to get full custody...um, was the Tuesday after she went missing." (It is unclear if JDT means she and her husband, or she and TT when using "we")

Timeline
JDT says Danniella got her car and went home and slept until about 5pm. She then went to the mall (this would be the mall that PF Changs is in). John stops her at this point to talk about Danniella's recent birth.

Recent Birth
JDT does not believe Danni just took off or was running away or had any emotional issues related to the birth. She does not say anything about the father or the actual event, just how Danni dealt with it well.

Danni's parents
Divorced, Estranged
JDT had to find Danni's mom on Facebook to tell her about Danni's disappearance.

Sex Trafficking
JDT offers the possibility some sex traffickers are using C to control Danni.

CCTV
LE will not give JDT any of the surveillance or stills. JDT saw it only once on the news. It was not supposed to be shown. She implies that LE believed it would put "y'all in danger."
It was "so grainy" and JDT didn't think there was anything important in it. She doesn't think they can tell what cars are in the video or who was in them.

Clothing
Pink baseball cap with a donut
Black mellow mushroom shirt
DW says she had on leggings, LE says she had on jeans. (maybe they are just tight black skinny jeans?)

GPS
Confirms "GPS" is the dealer tracking device. There was no OnStar, insurance tracking other than the dealership one. She financed through the dealership. It plugs in under the dash.

(someone supplied very thorough info on this device earlier in the thread)

DW
We now have the origin of the rental car info(hearsay): "He said to my husband that he turned his car in around 1"

"(LE) followed surveillance after the Shell of Danniella and DW's cars separating at some point"
"Basically what he said was 'we were at Hurricanes...her friend RC was supposed to get off work round 10 o'clock...after we stayed at Hurricane's for awhile we headed over to Dublin's to wait for him to get off of work and as soon as he got off of work we were supposed to head over to Ollie's to eat dinner and all meet together."
JDT states Danniella had only just met DW and MK that night.

JDT claims DW has changed his story several times with the latest "and then I hear he told someone when he got to Dublins she just kept going." Keep in mind, this is hearsay of the hearsayest.

When asked why RC didn't take the phone, JDT can only speculate maybe it was because he and Danniella didn't see each other that often.

The phone
JDT says the phone automatically locks with a 6 digit pin to get in.
DW had offered to drop it off or meet her to give it to her but Mr.DT was out of town and JDT didn't feel safe. This is why they met at the local police station Friday morning (with Mr.DT in tow). JDT states that on the way to the Mobile PD HQ to file the report (as instructed by the local PD) Mr.DT was able to get into the phone. "We had to call a girlfriend of hers to get the code to get in. It was her work passcode or whatever she uses to get in."

When John points out that to make a phone call from the phone, it needs to be unlocked, JDT says she thinks he called from his phone and she was unable to verify because her phone (history) didn't go back that far. "I couldn't trace it...I even tried to get my records and they said they don't do that, they don't save them...Anyways..."

When asked how DW could have gotten her number, JDT suggests Danni may have had her as the emergency contact in the phone.

JDT confirms LE still has the phone.

Water Searches
No official water searches have been done (to JDT's knowledge), but they do have a retired searcher that is unofficially searching for her.

There are some informative comments on the video. In particular, it is supposedly possible to hold down and iphone's home button and ask Siri to make a call even if the phone is locked. This may explain DW's ability to use Danniella's phone to call mom, but not TT. It also does not explain JDT knowing which girlfriend to call (and her phone number)for the phone's passcode, or how the girlfriend knows it.
Thank you so much for doing this!

The whole conversation about custody stood out to me.

So Daniella disappeared exactly one week before the court hearing at which JDT and her husband or TT “were supposed to get full custody” was scheduled to take place. I thought Daniella wanted to spend more time with C, or at least that’s what the note JDT found in her apartment said. I wonder if Danielle had said anything about it to JDT or TT before going missing.

Also, has it ever been independently verified that TT was in jail or rehab at the time of Daniella’s disappearance? I know that is what JDT has said all along, but I don’t remember it ever being reported via MSM.

Much of what JDT says about Daniella’s phone makes very little sense.

I admit, I haven’t followed Daniella’s case as closely as I would like, so if I am stating the obvious, or asking questions that have already been answered, I apologize.

I really hope that LE is taking this case seriously. Something bad happened to Daniella, IMO.

So Daniella disappeared exactly one week before the court hearing at which JDT and her husband or TT “were supposed to get full custody” was scheduled to take place. I thought Daniella wanted to spend more time with C, or at least that’s what the note JDT found in her apartment said. I wonder if Danielle had said anything about it to JDT or TT before going missing.

Also, has it ever been independently verified that TT was in jail or rehab at the time of Daniella’s disappearance? I know that is what JDT has said all along, but I don’t remember it ever being reported via MSM.

I admit, I haven’t followed Daniella’s case as closely as I would like, so if I am stating the obvious, or asking questions that have already been answered, I apologize.

I really hope that LE is taking this case seriously. Something bad happened to Daniella, IMO.

We do have a photo of a paper allegedly from the jail confirming TT was there, however it has not been independently confirmed with LE that I know of.

page 9 post 167 is the alleged proof that TT was in jail at the time of DNV's disappearance. For what it's worth Tricia has said that she believes this document to be authentic and proof that TT was in jail, but also said we can choose to believe this or not since it has not been confirmed by MSM or LE. As I said earlier in the thread (around the time this piece of paper came out) it doesn't matter to me whether or not TT was physically in jail the night of DNV's disappearance. It's completely possible for people in jail to make things happen outside of jail but that's all I'll say about that.

I will say that the Mobile County Court is currently under fire for the lack of staff and budget to adequately run. Anyone interested should Google Judge Patterson's order issued in a case where an inmate with pending criminal charges was released despite his no bail order. He ordered the Clerk and the Sheriff's office to explain WHY this happened and the answer was simply- we do not have the staff to ensure that the orders are transmitted to the Sheriff's office in a timely manner and the Sheriff's office had never received the order re: no bail. So, the lack of documentation isn't necessarily surprising.

"Basically what he said was 'we were at Hurricanes...her friend RC was supposed to get off work round 10 o'clock...after we stayed at Hurricane's for awhile we headed over to Dublin's
Hurricane's? It's always been said it was Heroes.... hm....

Hello. I have been gone way too long. I have some catching up to do! I want to watch the video above but from @Vail summary I still have some of the same thoughts I always had, number ! being "who had the most to gain from DNV's disappearance?" And the custody comments have me thinking. Good day to all.

Hello. I have been gone way too long. I have some catching up to do! I want to watch the video above but from @Vail summary I still have some of the same thoughts I always had, number ! being "who had the most to gain from DNV's disappearance?" And the custody comments have me thinking. Good day to all.
We are on the same wavelength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member