Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

“According to Ellen Spurlock, she and Savannah have lived together in a Richmond home for about one year. On the night of Thursday, Jan. 3, Savannah left their house in Ellen’s car with a female friend. The females stopped at a male friend’s house in Lexington and together the three got into a different car bound for a bar in Lexington. Ellen says Savannah’s purse and wallet were discovered in one of the cars — something that's out of character for her.”

Stopping at a friends house in Lexington explains why the moms car was found in the complex. It doesn’t say which car her purse and keys were found in but she’s clearly wearing a purse in the surveillance video. I think there were at least one or two car swaps that night. In order for her purse to be in one of the cars, she would’ve had to go back to whichever car after she was seen on the video.

They towed a white car last night and they haven’t ever officially said whether she was in the s10 or not. At some point, they also picked up a third male and a girl that her mom didn’t recognize. Maybe they took the s10 back to her car and then switched to the white car afterwards.

I’m sure this has been covered 800 times, but she appears to be arm in arm with the African American guy. Her ex says he thinks the men are out-of-towners, but she looks very familiar with that guy. Strange case.

She was an hour from home, very drunk in the middle of the night, and at a strangers house in the middle of nowhere.

If the guy says she left the house on foot, it means one thing.

She did not leave on foot.

You’re probably right.

Sadly, I know there are men who would let you leave at 2 am, alone and wasted no matter how you got home if the night is over in their eyes.

I'm leaning to her being ok.Whatever the circumstances be,Idc..just bring her home safely!However basing off my own research with this case-I feel it may be a hoax and was thought out with a get rich quick profit in mind.By whom??Idk!

I don’t think this mom of 4 with news on TV about her, her Moms face on TV, her job etc is just blowing it all off..it’s been too long.

“Ellen says Savannah’s purse and wallet were discovered in one of the cars — something that's out of character for her.”

Not good. We don’t just leave our purses out if we are intentionally leaving.

Yeh I think that’s not good either. I hate taking a purse into a bar so maybe she took something smaller, like what she was wearing in the surveillance vid. I wonder if her ID was in the wallet. No way she wouldn’t take that to the bar with her. I’ve always thought there was probably a stop to switch cars and pick up the third male. I never considered it could’ve been back where her car was parked. Either she was being dropped off, or getting something from her car that she needed if she was planning on going somewhere else with them. If the ID wasn’t in the wallet though- it could just be benign. Maybe the purse in the surveillance vid was just a smaller one that she carried around that had only a few things she needed

Yeh I think that’s not good either. I hate taking a purse into a bar so maybe she took something smaller, like what she was wearing in the surveillance vid. I wonder if her ID was in the wallet. No way she wouldn’t take that to the bar with her. I’ve always thought there was probably a stop to switch cars and pick up the third male. I never considered it could’ve been back where her car was parked. Either she was being dropped off, or getting something from her car that she needed if she was planning on going somewhere else with them. If the ID wasn’t in the wallet though- it could just be benign. Maybe the purse in the surveillance vid was just a smaller one that she carried around that had only a few things she needed
I never take a purse into a bar. I'm just not that kinda guy.

I don’t think she would need ID to be served.

“Ellen says Savannah’s purse and wallet were discovered in one of the cars — something that's out of character for her.”

Not good. We don’t just leave our purses out if we are intentionally leaving.

If she left it there, when changing vehicles to get to the bar, I can kinda see that. She may have even changed clothes there (clothing discrepancy). Grab the cell phone and stick some money in the pocket, along w/ the Ls, and you're good to go.

However, she's clearly got a purse on her shoulder. If they took her back to her friend's place, and she changed, into a sleeveless shirt, then her Mom would see that shirt, on the facetime vid. It's possible she grabbed something out of her wallet, and, being intoxicated, just left it there, and jumped back in their vehicle.

Long time sleuther, been off for awhile since the Rhoden murders, but this case brought me back.

I don’t know how the bars are there in a college town, but I know the college towns near me, you can basically walk into a bar and get served without your ID no problem. JMO.

I'm leaning to her being ok.Whatever the circumstances be,Idc..just bring her home safely!However basing off my own research with this case-I feel it may be a hoax and was thought out with a get rich quick profit in mind.By whom??Idk!
There's no Go Fund Me so IMO she wasn't doing a hoax. She got drunk and got into a car with two men she didn't know. She told her Mom on Factime "she would be home in the morning" so it's likely she was planning on spending the night with one of her companions. She may have had the best of intentions but this is not going to end well.

Long time sleuther, been off for awhile since the Rhoden murders, but this case brought me back.

I don’t know how the bars are there in a college town, but I know the college towns near me, you can basically walk into a bar and get served without your ID no problem. JMO.

They're stiffer than they used to be. I was never carded in my life, until the last few years or so, and I always look at the server like, You're joking, right? They tell me it's policy now.

I’m sure this has been covered 800 times, but she appears to be arm in arm with the African American guy. Her ex says he thinks the men are out-of-towners, but she looks very familiar with that guy. Strange case.

When he says that, I think that he means not from Lexington area. The home they searched is two counties south from where they were seen on the parking garage photo.

This sounds much like Danielle Vian (spelling?) in a way...out with people, leaving items behind, etc...and just as confusing, well almost. Most people do not the resources to dispoear for weeks at a time...not just finanically but where would she be, if “hiding”? Who would “hide” her for this long when she is making news? Makes no sense. But some sort of accident is possible, even while walking. Have there been a lot of foot searches? Do we know?

This sounds much like Danielle Vian (spelling?) in a way...out with people, leaving items behind, etc...and just as confusing, well almost. Most people do not the resources to dispoear for weeks at a time...not just finanically but where would she be, if “hiding”? Who would “hide” her for this long when she is making news? Makes no sense. But some sort of accident is possible, even while walking. Have there been a lot of foot searches? Do we know?

Her friends organized one search the week after she disappeared. LE has done some searches. There haven’t been massive searches with a lot of volunteers or teams or anything like that. When Crystal Rogers disappeared, they had massive search parties with SAR people from out of town, some with dogs, people on 4 wheelers- the whole deal. Her dad coordinated those though. I don’t know that Savannah’s family and friends have those types of resources. Organizing those types of searches is a huge undertaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow