CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking less likely to be related to me. It seems to be a full male body according to article. MOO

Bakersfield man has been missing since Jan. 10

The above article was linked to the previous one. Apparently this guy JL went missing a couple weeks ago. The place he was last seen is not super close to the body discovery (~12 miles), but if the body is male and more recent seems like it could be him.

I wonder if he's affiliated with anyone surrounding Bakersfield 3.

Bakersfield man has been missing since Jan. 10

The above article was linked to the previous one. Apparently this guy JL went missing a couple weeks ago. The place he was last seen is not super close to the body discovery (~12 miles), but if the body is male and more recent seems like it could be him.

I wonder if he's affiliated with anyone surrounding Bakersfield 3.

Strong possibility that the body discovered yesterday is the man in this article. JL’s FB friend expressed her condolences to his family a few hours ago.

In regards to S.H., I missed how she was connected to Micah or James during their last days. I'm trying to read back through the pages to figure it out. How do we know that she was with Micah at the dumpster? Or in Ryan's car they night James was shot? Is it speculation or did someone actually see her at both locations?
There’s a long post about it, but yes it’s confirmed she was the one with Micah the last time Micah’s mom saw him and dropped them off at the dumpster, one of the people in the car with Ryan the night James was murdered, and was at James moms house with him that day also.
Baylee follows her on Instagram as well

There’s a long post about it, but yes it’s confirmed she was the one with Micah the last time Micah’s mom saw him and dropped them off at the dumpster, one of the people in the car with Ryan the night James was murdered, and was at James moms house with him that day also.
Baylee follows her on Instagram as well
Thank you for this info. I'll keep looking for the original post. I began to watch the Debriefing With Chadman via Bak3 Facebook. The mom's said they each got a bad feeling when meeting this person. Also looked into the person she was arrested with up north and he had prior charges for ID fraud. Sheesh

That I don't know, but slightly off subject I noticed from that report that the court address is the exact block that the more recently missing (and likely deceased) man JL was last seen on.
Did he disappear right after leaving court? If so I wonder what he was there for.

Good eye, Dub! Very interesting.

I just came across this post on a Facebook Group Page... Does anyone know anything about this? This was after James' murder..
I saw a mention of Ryan having his car stolen and another person said it was a Mustang in the Bak3 FB group in earlier threads. But dang, I never knew it was stolen at gun point. What ever happened to this vehicle, was it recovered? Did they ever figure out who the suspect was that stole it. Also, was this the vehicle driven by Ryan on the night of James' murder?

I saw a mention of Ryan having his car stolen and another person said it was a Mustang in the Bak3 FB group in earlier threads. But dang, I never knew it was stolen at gun point. What ever happened to this vehicle, was it recovered? Did they ever figure out who the suspect was that stole it. Also, was this the vehicle driven by Ryan on the night of James' murder?

I'm not sure what happened to it or the suspect and I don't believe they mentioned it on Dr. Phil? I went through the comments on that post (which were very few) and everyone seemed just as surprised and were speculating.

Wow...maybe Micah. What a horror story. The people (DM plus his brother, also DM, and his wife, MW) living in that house appeared so typically middle class on their FB pages....pictures of university graduation, afternoon get together s with friends, outdoors adventures, etc., while in reality pure horror.

I'm actually wondering if this could've possibly been a case of accidental overdose, and perhaps the homeowner is the one who gave him whatever it was that he took, freaked out and buried him in a panic. If he had enough to fear in regard to law enforcement, it may have been a knee-jerk reaction.

They've been lacing Xanax with Fentanyl, etc. - which has led to an increase in overdoses recently.

Could there have been something in the car that they needed to get rid of?

What would they have needed to get rid of? This is Ryan's vehicle that was stolen. He was carjacked at gunpoint.

I second your question. Wish we knew more about property searches conducted by the LE.

What does LE have to do with his vehicle being stolen and him being held at gunpoint?

P.S. I'm assuming LE stands for Law Enforcement?

I'm wondering if she updated as to what happened after. I only saw the screenshot someone took, whom i'm assuming is friends with Diane.

Remember the photo that MQ posted somewhere of a white muscle car and saying it was Baylee’s godparents? I can’t seem to find that photo right this second, but I recall it being similar to those one JH’s page. Photos to large to upload. I’ll try resizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member