TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOs Facebook and Instagram (which only dates to Aug 2017), do not have many photos, but some things of interest:

1- There are about 6 with her and bf on her instagram, and interestingly enough her friends that now speak so badly about him 'liked' every photo.

2- I can't find one photo of her together with her girls. Searching Google images I saw one with London, some with her son, the girls together, but not one with her and Alexa. Even MSM have created collage photos to show the 3 of them together. Don't know why this strikes me as odd, but it does for some reason...has anyone come across any recent photos of her with the girls?

3- Seeing a photo of the girls from Christmas is quite heartbreaking. 2 old dogs with them, and I wonder if they were there during the shooting. If only they could speak. (Alexa looks way too old for those pjs IMO and I might be reading too much into it, but she doesn't seem comfortable to me)

4- NO has a very sweet face, like she would be generally sweet-natured....yet the # of her tattoos flags a sort of contradiction to me. She shows them on her facebook profile, yet in many photos it seems like she's purposely covering them with her hair or a high neckline, kind of a conflicting image ... Just an observation, all IMO

47196629_158039788504160_939395046086692535_n.jpg
NO Instagram

NO Facebook

hairbynichol

47196629_158039788504160_939395046086692535_n.jpg

14445930_134900856968397_6589139845503571351_n.jpg

They probably formed this company to purchase a property and rent it out. It’s very common to form an LLC as a landlord. JMO.
There are many reasons to form an LLC... one is that very wealthy people will keep large portions of their investments under one or more entities/LLC to protect their money from lawsuits.

It is not the correct HS for where they lived. Clark would have been a drive but maybe it was the HS she went to her Freshman year. Do we know where NO and the kids lived last year - her daughters Freshman year of HS?

I see what you’re saying. However, the 16 year old daughter was going to Clark until she died.

Is it possible the Aunt (the one she spent weekends with) lived closer (within the boundaries on the map) and was using her address to attend Clark? Not that any of this means anything in the grand scheme of things but could explain how she qualified to attend Clark.

Attachments

• 47F0AE64-C37C-4378-85C2-1F0E5C17745A.jpeg
    47F0AE64-C37C-4378-85C2-1F0E5C17745A.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 7
I see what you’re saying. However, the 16 year old daughter was going to Clark until she died.

Is it possible the Aunt (the one she spent weekends with) lived closer (within the boundaries on the map) and was using her address to attend Clark? Not that any of this means anything in the grand scheme of things but could explain how she qualified to attend Clark.
I entered the actual address where the deaths occurred into the school district website and it popped up that Clark is the correct high school for the home involved.

I entered the actual address where the deaths occurred into the school district website and it popped up that Clark is the correct high school for the home involved.

That’s what I originally thought but I was questioning myself when I saw that map on their website. Thanks for confirming that.

Maybe she was going to that school and they moved but they didn't want to change schools and disrupt her schooling / friends? I have many friends who have moved out of the school area but kept their children in what is now an out-of-area school district.

Maybe she was going to that school and they moved but they didn't want to change schools and disrupt her schooling / friends? I have many friends who have moved out of the school area but kept their children in what is now an out-of-area school district.

Here in SA, they’re very aggressive about removing kids from schools they aren’t zoned for. I’ve personally seen it happen to others who’ve tried it.

That said, Clark is the correct HS for the home where these deaths occurred.

NOs Facebook and Instagram (which only dates to Aug 2017), do not have many photos, but some things of interest:

1- There are about 6 with her and bf on her instagram, and interestingly enough her friends that now speak so badly about him 'liked' every photo.

2- I can't find one photo of her together with her girls. Searching Google images I saw one with London, some with her son, the girls together, but not one with her and Alexa. Even MSM have created collage photos to show the 3 of them together. Don't know why this strikes me as odd, but it does for some reason...has anyone come across any recent photos of her with the girls?

3- Seeing a photo of the girls from Christmas is quite heartbreaking. 2 old dogs with them, and I wonder if they were there during the shooting. If only they could speak. (Alexa looks way too old for those pjs IMO and I might be reading too much into it, but she doesn't seem comfortable to me)

4- NO has a very sweet face, like she would be generally sweet-natured....yet the # of her tattoos flags a sort of contradiction to me. She shows them on her facebook profile, yet in many photos it seems like she's purposely covering them with her hair or a high neckline, kind of a conflicting image ... Just an observation, all IMO

View attachment 165754
NO Instagram

NO Facebook

hairbynichol

View attachment 165754

View attachment 165755

Rigsby, regarding point #2, there is a bit of a furor about that observation. I find it significant. Not sure what it means exactly, but it means something. Her supporters do not like this observation, but so far no one has risen to the challenge and produced one single photo with all three together. Not a friend or family member has a single photo to prove this observation incorrect.

Edited to add that there are photos with her son.

I have kids, and am usually the one taking the photos, but if I died suddenly, there are photos of us all together. Checking SM of random parents I know, and they all have selfies with their kids, or holiday family photos, etc.

What could it mean?

There are many reasons to form an LLC... one is that very wealthy people will keep large portions of their investments under one or more entities/LLC to protect their money from lawsuits.

I understand that. My post was based off of what I gathered from googling.

Here in SA, they’re very aggressive about removing kids from schools they aren’t zoned for. I’ve personally seen it happen to others who’ve tried it.

That said, Clark is the correct HS for the home where these deaths occurred.

If their parents drive them to and from school and their mail gets forwarded (which IME my stepkids school does most communication via the portal) how would the school district know?

Just a quick reply to this. I am a single dad with sole custody of my two boys. I literally have hundreds of great photos I've taken of them. Unfortunately, I hardly have any of the three of us together because, frankly, I don't have anyone to take photos of us. Come to think of it, I should use the timer more often or just ask some random stranger to snap a photo of us.

Just a quick reply to this. I am a single dad with sole custody of my two boys. I literally have hundreds of great photos I've taken of them. Unfortunately, I hardly have any of the three of us together because, frankly, I don't have anyone to take photos of us. Come to think of it, I should use the timer more often or just ask some random stranger to snap a photo of us.

Selfies

<modsnipped unfounded speculation with no msm backup; not victim friendly; no link for photo> The autopsy report will describe any surface scars (and also tattoos) and the tox screen will also be important.

i think a lot would depend on if she was right handed or left handed. your questioning of marks on the right arm indicates using the left hand for the syringe. i read somewhere that most iv injections are made with the dominate hand for finer control. but there are probably ambidextrous iv users as well as those who have to use non-dominate due to vein issues. but, you made interesting observation.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 165754
NO Instagram

NO Facebook

hairbynichol

View attachment 165754

View attachment 165755

Those poor dogs. I've wondered about them too.

If their parents drive them to and from school and their mail gets forwarded (which IME my stepkids school does most communication via the portal) how would the school district know?

I can't speak for the school districts in San Antonio but I know some schools require the parent to provide a current copy of the lease/mortgage when registering your child for school in order to prove that your address is zoned for that school. They will not accept any utility bills, PO box addresses, etc.

Possibly. But also could just be big time CYA b/c he knows this is a very emotional case with lots of opinions, money and influence involved. To be fair I think he’s in a tough spot because no matter what when his investigation is completed someone will be NOT HAPPY and he and his department will be crucified on SM or challenged legally etc. He knows he can’t just close the case quietly and move on. Maybe all the interviews are what he thinks are expected and transparent and to document his “fair” investigation all along the way. IDK if he actually has evidence that something else besides m/s happened here, but the FBI being involved tells me that it could possibly be more complicated. Not excusing his behavior & there’s no excuse for the Daily Mail interview IMO! But giving him the benefit of the doubt I guess.
I’m a little acronym illiterate— what is CYA and SM? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members