TX TX - Jared Chavis, 19, Houston, 12 Jan 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Jared Wayne Chavis is a U.S. Air Force Veteran who went missing after last being seen around 9:00 p.m. Friday, January 12, 2018 in someone else’s car in a CVS pharmacy parking lot on Westheimer Rd in Houston, Texas.
Jared Chavis last spoke with his mother by phone on January 12, 2018.

Jared Chavis’s car was found at a nearby gated apartment complex. The car was unlocked and had the seat covers removed.

Police have confirmed that they are investigating the disappearance of Jared Chavis, but they also said that his vehicle is suspected of being involved in a robbery.
Chavis might be a suspect in the incident.
The parents do not know what role, if any, the 19-year-old might have played in committing a crime before he went missing.
"If he is on the run, just turn yourself in," said Willie Smith, the man's father, addressing his son.

Chavis has been in Houston for just two months.

His parents said he was pursuing an information technologies degree online and working for a satellite dish installer.

Jared Chavis is described as a black / African American male standing 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing approximately 160 pounds.
Jared Chavis has black hair and brown eyes.
Jared Chavis has several tattoos to include a prayer hands that say “Helen Welch” on his upper left arm, “J&C” on a bicep, an “No Weapon Formed Against Me” on his lower left arm. Jared Chavis was last seen wearing denim jeans, red hoodie, white t-shirt, denim vest and orange LaBron James tennis shoes.

http://abc13.com/19-year-old-air-force-veteran-goes-missing-in-houston/2960636/

http://www.missingveterans.com/2018/jared-wayne-chavis/

46eea840fcbc30b6d205ae04addd6d7b.jpg
c9d84db4fd3a1297d01dda192224716a.jpg

That is really odd considering his father said he was shot in the back seat of a car from a road rage attack of some sort near a CVS. Hmp!! something is off here, which is it? What happened to him after being taken to the hospital by PD?

That is really odd considering his father said he was shot in the back seat of a car from a road rage attack of some sort near a CVS. Hmp!! something is off here, which is it? What happened to him after being taken to the hospital by PD?
I’m not sure. Can’t find anything in MSM. Jared was supposedly with (3) others that night. I find it strange though.

The guy that got shot at the check cashing store that night was WILLIAM Chavez, NOT Jared Wayne Chavez. (the missing guy). I'm thinking coincidence as LE has not linked the two shootings. Jared was never seen again after being in the car when shots were fired.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back