TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read everything. Could you please direct me to LE saying they can't find video? Thanks.

It was a DM article someone posted some pages back. Not the first one ever posted but more recent. That is all I can tell you. I can try to look it up. It just made it sound like getting any was difficult or like pulling teeth. It surprised me because I would think most would have it and want to help and offer it up...

Yes, I understand that. I'm older than Nichol and my son is in his early twenties so I didn't grow up with this whole social media/IG thing but Nichol and her friends did. Considering there are hundreds of pictures of Nichol out with her friends, I do find it odd. IMO
The friends apparently didn't spend a lot of time around Nicole when she was with her children. Thus, no photos.
JMO

Why would he want to trash the children’s belongings? Admittedly we don’t know anything about CW’s relationship with the children but I don’t understand why he would like to throw away their things even if the relationship was bad. He knows there are two grieving fathers that want the belongings.

If he is innocent he would not want to throw away the girls things due to empathy for the fathers. He probably also cared for the girls.

If he is guilt he is too smart to do something so (looking for the proper English word here) cruel/upsetting because he needs the public’s support and does not want to look insensitive.

In either case I am sure his legal team told him to return the belongings to the fathers.

I agree with everything but I don't think his legal team had to tell him to return the belongings. I believe he just knew that was the right thing to do. After reading an article someone posted on here about his family, it appears to me, CW was raised in a small-town, by a normal, hard-working family, who fairly recently gained wealth due to the oil boom. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and despite his parents new found wealth, he appeared to be a hard-working, ambitious young man. IMO

In an earlier post, I said that I believed CW could basically take her or leave her, but I've changed my mind. I actually believe he loved NO and the girls. I've read that they dated for a year before they moved into his home. I don't think he would have had her and her daughters move in with him unless he loved her. Also, and this may sound odd to some, I don't think he would have gone to the house that next morning, if he didn't love and care about her. After their fight the night before, if he hated her, was apathetic, just wanted her out, didn't care about her, etc...... he could have easily gone about his day without going to the house until later that night. IMO

I agree with everything but I don't think his legal team had to tell him to return the belongings. I believe he just knew that was the right thing to do. After reading an article someone posted on here about his family, it appears to me, CW was raised in a small-town, by a normal, hard-working family, who fairly recently gained wealth due to the oil boom. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and despite his parents new found wealth, he appeared to be a hard-working, ambitious young man. IMO

In an earlier post, I said that I believed CW could basically take her or leave her, but I've changed my mind. I actually believe he loved NO and the girls. I've read that they dated for a year before they moved into his home. I don't think he would have had her and her daughters move in with him unless he loved her. Also, and this may sound odd to some, I don't think he would have gone to the house that next morning, if he didn't love and care about her. After their fight the night before, if he hated her, was apathetic, just wanted her out, didn't care about her, etc...... he could have easily gone about his day without going to the house until later that night. IMO

If he wanted her out, he may have called, got no answer & assumed she was gone, imo.

<modsnip quoted post removed>
There are two board certified physician medical examiners in this county. Neither of these physicians are the Texas coroner who was allegedly corrupt and allegedly worked there DECADES ago.

You can find the two physician names on this site:
Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office and Toxicology Laboratory

Last edited by a moderator:
So why in an apparently somewhat ritzy gated area would surveillance cam footage be difficult to come by....
Why are you assuming all neighbors have surveillance cams and that they were turned on? It is a gated community with homes on acreages with guards posted. This isn't the Watts case where neighbors were close together on tiny lots.

JMO

I think they have videos but it may be hard to see vehicles due to the large acre lots and curving roads with houses that sit back from the street. IMO

Could be. He didn't have home security cams?

Why are you assuming all neighbors have surveillance cams and that they were turned on? It is a gated community with homes on acreages with guards posted. This isn't the Watts case where neighbors were close together on tiny lots.

JMO

<modsnip personalized>. I quoted from an MSM article. And gave an opinion. Well then the gate has video. Just saying it said in the article, difficulty obtaining or some such. <modsnip rude>

Thank you. I am in the small group that thinks NO & kids were killed by an not yet named person. This is MOO.

I find that a bit coincidental and hard to believe but I respect anyone's opinion and it certainly is possible and such things have certainly happened. No one knows right? :)

<modsnip>. I quoted from an MSM article. And gave an opinion. Well then the gate has video. Just saying it said in the article, difficulty obtaining or some such.

<modsnip>.
Doesn’t appear from google earth that their is an exit gate, or post. What’s to keep someone from entering from the exit. Perhaps someone from the area could shed some light. If that’s allowed

Without speaking for either side, how would one get their lifelong belongings out in an evening. I’m still recovering from my move. Just can’t see anyone thinking that.

Idk that he wanted her out.
Since she is not the homeowner, if she was in the process of moving, I believe things might have been packed. I do still think some items were packed & able to expeditiously be sent to next of kin. Jmo
I moved from 5200sq ft to 1800 & unpacked in one day. I guess it just depends on how quickly we want to do it.
Don’t know if I’ve “recovered”, or not. Moo

But we have a coroner who ruled her death a suicide and that of the two girls as murders. We have a sheriff who flat out stated that CW is NOT a suspect.

Where are your links to LE and ME stating that NO was murdered (and further - sheriff says he needs to further investigate TWO murders, not three).

<modsnip - discussing other forums >

I'll stick with the actual published reports and facts coming from the ME and sheriff for this one.

No, CW hasn’t been named a suspect. I didn’t say he had been. He’s been named a person of interest. For whatever that’s worth.

I also never stated or insinuated that the ME or LE have indicated NO was murdered. Not sure why I would need links to back up what I very, very clearly stated as my opinion as a possibility. Nowhere did I state that the ME or LE indicated NO’s death was a murder at this point.

<modsnip - discussing other forums >

Finally, a re-post of the article link where the sheriff clearly states they are still working to verify CW’s alibi. I haven’t seen any MSM report (or any rumors or SM reports either, not that those would count here) indicating his alibi has been verified. That’s where my original statement came from and I stand behind it because it’s clearly supported in MSM news reports.

Sheriff says boyfriend of woman in San Antonio triple shooting is ‘person of interest,’ but not a suspect

Quoted directly from this article:

“Wheeler told officers he found the victims’ bodies when he returned home around 9 a.m. that morning after staying at a relative’s home in another city the night before, the sheriff said. Wheeler reported he had left the night before after getting into a conflict with Olsen. Investigators are still working to verify Wheeler’s whereabouts during the time period in question.

“We’re not necessarily doubting him or calling him a liar at this point,” Salazar said Thursday. “What we are doing is trying to verify or refute that independently… Cell phone tower records are probably going to be one of the big determining factors of that. Chances are wherever he was, he continued to use his cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member