Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not at all, I just know they sometimes allow civilians to help out. With the 3 year old boy recently found alive, they’d been declining volunteers and did professionals only, so I figured I would ask here, where the locals are, as they’d hear about any large-scale searches.
Not being snarky at all, but what are you a verified expert of?
Love your posts!

Yes, wlex reported search crew is ready, as soon as ok’d! No link, yet.
Wonder if LE wants a water search?

I’m not sure. They haven’t said anything. I think they’d conduct that in house though. They’ve pulled LMPD’s dive team in past cases. Usually, a family can hire an outside company to come in if they aren’t satisfied.

I’m not sure. They haven’t said anything. I think they’d conduct that in house though. They’ve pulled LMPD’s dive team in past cases. Usually, a family can hire an outside company to come in if they aren’t satisfied.

It’s been awhile since I actively followed a case this closely, so I could be wrong, but I think Texas Equusearch and similar outfits will not search without the approval of LE. I don’t know the status of LEs willingness to allow searches in this case, but I hope if they decline its because they’re planning their own search.

A most hideous forecast......yuk.
It will put a damper on searches, imo.
'
I think the first searches are just them, and LE, coordinating. I'm with you, though, unless she did take off walking (and she very well could have been swiped by a vehicle if she did), I'm thinking water searches need to be done. Ky River would be very difficult to do, but there was interest in Ceder Creek Lake, inn Lincoln, at one point, earlier on. Someone said an anon tip.

So you do judge her, the missing woman, but don’t judge people who think she should have been home?

How queer. Seems one would be more inclined to not judge a victim, rather than an idle commenter, but YMMV
I said I try not to. I do judge peoples actions not their opinions. You may think my opinions are "queer"' I have no problems with yours.

It’s been awhile since I actively followed a case this closely, so I could be wrong, but I think Texas Equusearch and similar outfits will not search without the approval of LE. I don’t know the status of LEs willingness to allow searches in this case, but I hope if they decline its because they’re planning their own search.

Yeh, LE has to agree. Specifically with Equusearch, a family member has to reach out to them and then be connected with LE.
From the live that I watched earlier, the SAR team wanting to come search for Savannah is pretty confident that LE is going to allow them to help. He was still waiting on the call back as of a couple hours ago. They said they’ll only search what LE tells them is okay to search and they don’t want to “step on any toes” so to speak.

'
I think the first searches are just them, and LE, coordinating. I'm with you, though, unless she did take off walking (and she very well could have been swiped by a vehicle if she did), I'm thinking water searches need to be done. Ky River would be very difficult to do, but there was interest in Ceder Creek Lake, inn Lincoln, at one point, earlier on. Someone said an anon tip.

With the experience that LMPD has in water SAR, I’d imagine they’d get called in to do any type of big water way. They did small scale water searches in some of the past cases but they’d be more than capable of doing bigger, deeper areas.

With the experience that LMPD has in water SAR, I’d imagine they’d get called in to do any type of big water way. They did small scale water searches in some of the past cases but they’d be more than capable of doing bigger, deeper areas.

I was looking at Cedar Creek but I think it would be deep for the Cajun team. Iirc, it's around 35'-40' deep. That little bridge off of the south side of it kinda bugs me. It's pretty far from the house, to get to on foot, but not far, by vehicle. j.s.

I've been wondering if motherhood is just too overwhelming for her and she left on her own. She just had twins. Hormones are all over the place, plus other things women have to deal with after birth that I won't post here for the guys' sakes. She's very young, and while some can have 5 kids by that age and love motherhood, others get overwhelmed and can't handle it.

Praying she is ok and prayers for her children and her Mom and family.

I've been wondering if motherhood is just too overwhelming for her and she left on her own. She just had twins. Hormones are all over the place, plus other things women have to deal with after birth that I won't post here for the guys' sakes. She's very young, and while some can have 5 kids by that age and love motherhood, others get overwhelmed and can't handle it.

Praying she is ok and prayers for her children and her Mom and family.

Although I find voluntary disappearance to be unlikely, I would much prefer it to the other available options. That’s one of the only scenarios I can imagine in which she’s okay,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam