Remote Viewing

• Thread starter Deleted member 278
  • Start date
Innocent parents clear their names pronto!

Mark Klaas...marched to police station asap...practically lived there.

The Vann Damms....although the husband (forget his name) vacuumed the marijuana from his carpet, he and Brenda marched themselves to the police station asap.

Mr. Lundsford... marched himself to headquarters asap.

They were on television daily...pleading for their children! They were in contact with police daily.

The only difference is that JonBenet was found dead in her home. The Ramseys did not march to headquarters...they did not go on television daily to ask citizens for information....they did not take lie-detector tests.

What kind of father would be insulted if asked to take a polygraph???

The man disgusts me! I hope the rest of his life on earth brings him more misery. He never gave his baby a chance so why should I?

The only one that might be worth looking into is the first one - but I have discounted Burke a long time ago. The parents did it.

Solace, I agree. But I have to consider that IF JR did it, it's a possibility that he made PR believe that BR was responsible, even to the point of creating a 'first staging' that reflected this.

It's just my weird theory, though.

I have remoted viewed for years (although never tried on this case) and have also had interaction with Brian on the site you so noted. In his defense, remote viewing is a lot like taking a remote controller and flipping through channels quickly and trying to catch as much information as possible.

Remote viewing was developed in 1972 by Stanford Research Institute at the behalf of the CIA. Over the course of twenty years, the United States spent over $20 million on remote viewing, or what they chose to call Star Gate. Over the course of its existance more than forty personnel worked on the project, including more than twenty remote viewers. During that time, a set of protocols or ethics of use were implemented due to fear of spying. Remote viewing continues to be a serious and real technique and is easily demonstrated and yet there is only a handful of places to learn the ability and only about 2000 remote viewers in the world, many of which are doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists and physicists.

Solace, I agree. But I have to consider that IF JR did it, it's a possibility that he made PR believe that BR was responsible, even to the point of creating a 'first staging' that reflected this.

It's just my weird theory, though.

I understand. But I think that Steve Thomas was correct - I think Patsy did it in a fit of rage - she was exhausted and she threw her around like a rag doll and killed her. I have come full circle with this crime and I am back with Thomas' theory. She did not like the fact that JonBenet was constantly damp and was also wetting her bed. She was douching her and her anger could be heard daily (so says the housekeeper, Linda Hoffman Paugh). John and Patsy go out of their way to say it was no big deal, the bedwetting.

Well, excuse me, but it is a big deal. To wake up every morning and have to clean the sheets and then deal with JonBenet all day and the rashes and on and on and it does not stop and then after being up for 15 hours, Patsy is ready for bed and JonBenet very possibly wets the bed again and she explodes with rage.

Someone exploded because they left their thumb print on her neck when they grabbed her.

Anyone know anything about the sheets being stained with urine. I know I have read on several forums re the sheets and I always thought that the consensus was that she did not wet the bed that night. Help me on this one please.:D

http://www.acandyrose.com/03312003carnes01-10.htm

4 Crime scene photos taken the following morning do not indicate that JonBenet's bed was wet or suggest that the sheets to the bed had been changed. (Defs.' Exs. 56-58 attach. To Defs.' Summ. J. Mot.) Urine stains, however, were reported to have been found on JonBenet's underwear and leggings that she was wearing when her body was discovered. (See Coroner's Report at 2.) Thus, at some point after going to bed, but before being murdered, JonBenet urinated in her clothing. The evidence does not indicate whether this occurred in her bedroom, the basement, or during the route between the two rooms.

So, according to this, the bed wasn't wet. Maybe she just wet on herself...maybe she wet and/or soiled herself, while she was eating the pineapple...or afterwards.

http://www.acandyrose.com/03312003carnes01-10.htm

4 Crime scene photos taken the following morning do not indicate that JonBenet's bed was wet or suggest that the sheets to the bed had been changed. (Defs.' Exs. 56-58 attach. To Defs.' Summ. J. Mot.) Urine stains, however, were reported to have been found on JonBenet's underwear and leggings that she was wearing when her body was discovered. (See Coroner's Report at 2.) Thus, at some point after going to bed, but before being murdered, JonBenet urinated in her clothing. The evidence does not indicate whether this occurred in her bedroom, the basement, or during the route between the two rooms.

So, according to this, the bed wasn't wet. Maybe she just wet on herself...maybe she wet and/or soiled herself, while she was eating the pineapple...or afterwards.

Thanks Ames.

Thanks Ames.

You are welcome, but notice that it says that CRIME SCENE PHOTOS do not indicate that the sheets were wet, or had been changed. My question would be, how could you tell if a bed was wet or not, from a photo??? You barely can tell it if you are actually there beside of the bed...unless you feel of it. Unless she had very dark sheets on her bed, which she didn't.....there is NO way to tell from a photo, if the sheets were wet or not. I don't know if any testing was done...it seems like I read where there was some done....but, I don't know for sure.

Also, keep in mind that those photos were taken hours after the fact. So any urine would have dried. Though it might leave a pale stain, and there might be a faint odor, only forensic tests would show the presence of urine. There is also a way for forensic pathologists (who are not all coroners) to tell if blood came from a living or dead person. So that would mean there might be a way to tell if the blood found in her vagina and maybe even the blood stains on the panties came while she was alive or after her death.

I have remoted viewed for years (although never tried on this case) and have also had interaction with Brian on the site you so noted. In his defense, remote viewing is a lot like taking a remote controller and flipping through channels quickly and trying to catch as much information as possible.

Remote viewing was developed in 1972 by Stanford Research Institute at the behalf of the CIA. Over the course of twenty years, the United States spent over $20 million on remote viewing, or what they chose to call Star Gate. Over the course of its existance more than forty personnel worked on the project, including more than twenty remote viewers. During that time, a set of protocols or ethics of use were implemented due to fear of spying. Remote viewing continues to be a serious and real technique and is easily demonstrated and yet there is only a handful of places to learn the ability and only about 2000 remote viewers in the world, many of which are doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists and physicists.

Thanks for the info about remote viewing. I've read about it out of curiosity here and there, and have never quite known what to think about it.

There's no way to rule out that the urination occurred during the sex assault or perimortem. And there no way to know what happened to the regular sized panties she would have been wearing under the leggings (assuming she went to bed with the leggings).

If she had a nighttime urination problem, why did the Ramseys not invest in Pull-Ups or Goodnites and keep it a family secret? There are kids way older than JBR wearing them in peace. The size XL goes up to 125 lbs.

There's no way to rule out that the urination occurred during the sex assault or perimortem. And there no way to know what happened to the regular sized panties she would have been wearing under the leggings (assuming she went to bed with the leggings).

If she had a nighttime urination problem, why did the Ramseys not invest in Pull-Ups or Goodnites and keep it a family secret? There are kids way older than JBR wearing them in peace. The size XL goes up to 125 lbs.

In Patsy's interview, she is shown a cabinet in JB's bathroom that has something sticking out of it...when asked by the interviewer what it was...Patsy said.."Pull-Ups". So, JB did have them...I just don't think that she wore them every night...for whatever reason.

You are welcome, but notice that it says that CRIME SCENE PHOTOS do not indicate that the sheets were wet, or had been changed. My question would be, how could you tell if a bed was wet or not, from a photo??? You barely can tell it if you are actually there beside of the bed...unless you feel of it. Unless she had very dark sheets on her bed, which she didn't.....there is NO way to tell from a photo, if the sheets were wet or not. I don't know if any testing was done...it seems like I read where there was some done....but, I don't know for sure.

I always thought that traces of a substance in urine were found on the sheets. I know Rash knows more about this than I do.

The urination was round the clock

The urination was round the clock

Okay, just found this under the Facts Section:

"The bedsheets were not wet
Not FACT. According to Steve Thomas' deposition, lab reports stated that the sheets had "traces of creatinine".
Tiny amounts of creatinine are found in the urine of a healthy person. A bladderful of urine emtied on a sheet would therefore leave only traces of creatinine.

Also, the sheets were poly-cotton and multi-coloured. They would have dried very quickly and urine stains would not have been easy to see from a photo. Steve Thomas also stated in his deposition that witnesses had told him the sheets smelled of urine."

So, she may very well have wet the bed that night.

Steve Thomas' theory is the one that works for me every time.

Okay, just found this under the Facts Section:

"The bedsheets were not wet
Not FACT. According to Steve Thomas' deposition, lab reports stated that the sheets had "traces of creatinine". Tiny amounts of creatinine are found in the urine of a healthy person. A bladderful of urine emtied on a sheet would therefore leave only traces of creatinine.

Also, the sheets were poly-cotton and multi-coloured. They would have dried very quickly and urine stains would not have been easy to see from a photo. Steve Thomas also stated in his deposition that witnesses had told him the sheets smelled of urine."

So, she may very well have wet the bed that night.

Steve Thomas' theory is the one that works for me every time.

WHOA....Solace...great find. THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU. I thought that I had read that somewhere, but thought that I had maybe dreamed it, because nobody else seemed to know anything about it. YEP...I am sticking to my (and Steve Thomas' ) original bed-wetting theory. It makes way more sense than anything else I have heard...and if the sheets were found to have creatinine...then that just proves it for me.

WHOA....Solace...great find. THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU. I thought that I had read that somewhere, but thought that I had maybe dreamed it, because nobody else seemed to know anything about it. YEP...I am sticking to my (and Steve Thomas' ) original bed-wetting theory. It makes way more sense than anything else I have heard...and if the sheets were found to have creatinine...then that just proves it for me.

Me too. I would like to take the credit for it, but I can't - it is in the facts section. But she wet the bed that night and Patsy went ballistic and killed her - and in her mind an accident so not a crime but "I know in my heart I did not do this thing". Everytime she opens her mouth.

When is the last time someone said something like that in answer to being accused of a crime of such magnitude. It is absurd. You know in your heart you did not do this. You mean you know in your heart you are not a killer and it was an accident.

If you did not do it, your answer is I DID NOT DO IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I realize she says this, but she also says quite a bit more - like John screamed at me from the basement. Honey, that is like DNA to me.

Me too. I would like to take the credit for it, but I can't - it is in the facts section. But she wet the bed that night and Patsy went ballistic and killed her - and in her mind an accident so not a crime but "I know in my heart I did not do this thing". Everytime she opens her mouth.

When is the last time someone said something like that in answer to being accused of a crime of such magnitude. It is absurd. You know in your heart you did not do this. You mean you know in your heart you are not a killer and it was an accident.

If you did not do it, your answer is I DID NOT DO IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I realize she says this, but she also says quite a bit more - like John screamed at me from the basement. Honey, that is like DNA to me.

Add the words in red above, to "we did not mean for this to happen"....major red flag.... a bright BLOOD RED FLAG....

Every once in a while, we get a post from some extra-nice person protesting mis-spelled attacks of those claiming OUR brains, not theirs, fell out and seemingly that they were there that night , but want us to think only four people were. Blah, blah, blah.....I mostly ignore.

Anyway, about the scream, if Melody Stanton had heard a scream in the middle of the afternoon when she'd been cat napping, it would have been a dream, since there was no mid-afternoon murder in the neighborhood.

The fact that she heard it right at the time there was a murder, and police experimenting proved the scream would have carried to her house but not upstairs, together with her husband then hearing strange metal-scraping-on-concrete sounds, pretty much proves she just wanted to cop out and go back to sleep.

For the record, and I'll probably not reply to anyone who wants to argue this, waste of time, there's NO proof of any kind that only four people were in the house. There could have been any number of people there, and Burke would repress it no matter what.

The scream may have been when the jagged end of the paint brush was shoved into the child. In a book about the Michigan Coed Murders, allegedly by John Norman Collins acting alone, it was stated one girl was raped with a twig or branch off a tree before she was killed, at the edge of a woods, where at least two white cars were parked.

Her very loud scream was heard pretty far away, at the first house, I believe it was. That was in the 1970's, right? I don't remember if she was the victim who was walking on the streets of the college town on Sunday morning. Didn't it say at least one had just been to church? I'm obviously not sure, this long after. Could it be some kind of gang using white cars and considering those without cars in college, not unusual, prostitutes? Just wondering, not a statement. And in case any too-emphatic mis-spellers respond who claim to know it all, I will probably not respond.

Just wanted to remind everyone of the TIME of the awakening by a scream, coinciding with a murder right across the street. Her waking her husband, who testified he heard strange noises over there, and her going back to sleep probably shows she was in the habit of letting him handle things she didn't want to get involved in, not that she didn't hear something.

Every once in a while, we get a post from some extra-nice person protesting mis-spelled attacks of those claiming OUR brains, not theirs, fell out and seemingly that they were there that night , but want us to think only four people were. Blah, blah, blah.....I mostly ignore.

Anyway, about the scream, if Melody Stanton had heard a scream in the middle of the afternoon when she'd been cat napping, it would have been a dream, since there was no mid-afternoon murder in the neighborhood.

The fact that she heard it right at the time there was a murder, and police experimenting proved the scream would have carried to her house but not upstairs, together with her husband then hearing strange metal-scraping-on-concrete sounds, pretty much proves she just wanted to cop out and go back to sleep.

For the record, and I'll probably not reply to anyone who wants to argue this, waste of time, there's NO proof of any kind that only four people were in the house. There could have been any number of people there, and Burke would repress it no matter what.

The scream may have been when the jagged end of the paint brush was shoved into the child. In a book about the Michigan Coed Murders, allegedly by John Norman Collins acting alone, it was stated one girl was raped with a twig or branch off a tree before she was killed, at the edge of a woods, where at least two white cars were parked.

Her very loud scream was heard pretty far away, at the first house, I believe it was. That was in the 1970's, right? I don't remember if she was the victim who was walking on the streets of the college town on Sunday morning. Didn't it say at least one had just been to church? I'm obviously not sure, this long after. Could it be some kind of gang using white cars and considering those without cars in college, not unusual, prostitutes? Just wondering, not a statement. And in case any too-emphatic mis-spellers respond who claim to know it all, I will probably not respond.

Just wanted to remind everyone of the TIME of the awakening by a scream, coinciding with a murder right across the street. Her waking her husband, who testified he heard strange noises over there, and her going back to sleep probably shows she was in the habit of letting him handle things she didn't want to get involved in, not that she didn't hear something.[/quote

I will give you this you are a IDI and no one denys the scream, where we differ is the causation of it.

I will give you this you are a IDI and no one denys the scream, where we differ is the causation of it.

FS, not IDI.

What do you feel was the cause of the scream? I'm mainly referring to the TIMING of it, rather than the cause. (If you're RDI, never mind. We already know, PR doing something.)

BTW, you could have shortened the quote of my rather longwinded (sorry 'bout that) post above, using some dots between the parts you want to leave intact, to save bandwidth or something like that, just so you know. Hope nobody minds that I often shorten quotes. If anyone does mind, please say so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back