Found Deceased TX - Lauren Elizabeth Thompson, 32, Panola County, 10 Jan 2019 *called 911, car found in a ditch*

This picture is a good representation of what rattan vines and other undergrowth in an East Texas woodland looks like. The wooded area she was in would have looked similiar to this.

old-rattan-vines-0558.jpg

Omg! I’m from the mountains of WV. I’m used to our thick deep woods, but not that!

I’m leaning towards someone following her and grabbed her. Which is terrifying.:(

Omg! I’m from the mountains of WV. I’m used to our thick deep woods, but not that!

I’m leaning towards someone following her and grabbed her. Which is terrifying.:(
I think so, too. I just hope she is still alive and has the opportunity to escape...or that someone rescued her and maybe didn't see the news to know she is missing.

IMO this is one of the most puzzling cases since Brandon Larson in Texas. Same exact plot really and I’m so shocked it’s not been picked up on SM and in the press. What the heck happened to this gorgeous girl and why doesn’t anyone care? So spooky. Poor Lauren, no matter what happened.

I too am from WV and body in the open would be found by following the buzzards.Is that not the case in Texas surely lots more predators.I think it would be hard for to disappear so far in 5 minutes in the middle of the day without a planned ride or an unplanned one.

IMO this is one of the most puzzling cases since Brandon Larson in Texas. Same exact plot really and I’m so shocked it’s not been picked up on SM and in the press. What the heck happened to this gorgeous girl and why doesn’t anyone care? So spooky. Poor Lauren, no matter what happened.

I am surprised MSM hasn't picked this up either. Strange.

I am surprised MSM hasn't picked this up either. Strange.
I think that is do to the suspicion of it being a hoax.Look at Emily Wade not to far away and she was featured on Good Morning America and a few other shows pretty quick.I think someone picked her up not sure if it was planned or not.

I think that is do to the suspicion of it being a hoax.Look at Emily Wade not to far away and she was featured on Good Morning America and a few other shows pretty quick.I think someone picked her up not sure if it was planned or not.

So people think it had hoax potential? Is that local chatter or in forums? I missed that.

Earlier in this thread there is an article where a couple of her friends as much as said she has did this before.I don't think on this level or even if she disappeared maybe she just called 911 a few times and said someone was following her.

Wow checking in here and I’m shocked there is not more media coverage on Lauren. Why would people think this is a hoax? That makes no sense. Then where is she? She just left her kids and disappeared? Then why would she call 911 for help?
It really is hard not to compare her disappearance to Brandon Lawson. I cannot fathom how anyone could think he voluntarily disappeared because he called 911 panicked too! Why would anyone do that if they were trying to quietly disappear?
I hope her case gets more attention. She needs to be found no matter what happened.

Another story with quotes from friends
Panola Co. woman missing since last Thursday

Authorities say she seemed confused and disoriented. Once officers arrived to her general area, they found her car stuck in a ditch off of Farm to Market 1794.​

Both friends say she has a history of mental illness and that she's made calls. Before to the police, scared that someone was after her.​

However, in this situation, they believe, she didn't plan her escape.​

"She didn't say anything about going anywhere, she didn't come up with a plan of no kind," Elizabeth said.​
Mental illness or not, she needs to be found. I just hope she’s not written off because of her possible mental health. :(

Mental illness or not, she needs to be found. I just hope she’s not written off because of her possible mental health. :(
Absolutely. I am surprised that there has been no news whatsoever about her not even an update from police. If she doesn't come up in the news people will assume she was found and stop looking.

I was rather optimistic in the beginning because they used quite a number of resources to cover a large area looking for her. I am not as optimistic for a positive outcome. At this point she has to be staying with someone - otherwise she is dead. I don't see anything possible in between those two options.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back