Identified! MN - New Brighton, Long Lake Park, Wht/NtvFem 35-45, UP4808, dental work, Sep'00 - Gail Marlene Johnson

I am wondering if Cindy May Brown has been overlooked. She went missing (in 1980) from Rice St. in Roseville which is right by New Brighton. The picture doesn't really look similar to the new facial reconstruction but it is hard to tell from one picture. Shocked that she isn't on the ruled-out list considering how close she was to that area.

dc9c8fef49ffbe27d53b446396ee71d7.jpg

I am wondering if Cindy May Brown has been overlooked. She went missing (in 1980) from Rice St. in Roseville which is right by New Brighton. The picture doesn't really look similar to the new facial reconstruction but it is hard to tell from one picture. Shocked that she isn't on the ruled-out list considering how close she was to that area.
Her DNA and the UID's are both submitted so maybe it's one if those rule outs by default?

I heard back from Dr Butch Huston, who is assigned to the case, and Christine Brock is ruled out. No tattoo on the UID's hip. I figured it was a long shot, but she wasn't on the list of exclusions, but is now.

Since this one was found in my hometown, I'm going to keep trying!

Do you know if they've ever looked at Becky Look or Veronica Safranski? I saw someone else mentioned Cindy May Brown.. Just thought they were possibilites to be ruled out?

Has this missing case ever been examined?

Dayna M Menger:

Missing Person Case

Time gap of just over one year. Circumstances are obviously suspicious. Right age range, approximate height, correct hair color. The couple of images in Namus look like possibly booking photos, and I suspect she was down on her luck. :(

I have Butch's email, if you want to submit this possible match. I went back and looked at one I submitted, because I was remembering something about a tattoo, and he just said the UID didn't have a tattoo on her hip. Possibly that means she had tattoos in other places?

@Jwu, any chance you'd be able to submit it? I'd rather not use my own email to do so. :)

Reactions: Jwu
I have submitted this possible match to Butch and will let you know what I hear!

@Jwu, any chance you'd be able to submit it? I'd rather not use my own email to do so. :)

I keep a separate email for submissions and cases where I'm concerned about my privacy or safety. It has a male name on it and isn't connected to any of my other emails. I got it back when I was doing research on the Grim Sleeper case, back before he was arrested.

Remade the enhancement of the bust, last one was too fancy Imo

Attachments

• UP4808.png
    UP4808.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 16
New to this thread, I don't live to far from where she was found and wayyy back, I lived in a neighboring city. I don't ever remember hearing about this case!
I have to say, the clay reconstruction of her makes her look very familiar to me. I just can't think of who it would be that she looks like. I'm going to take a walk down memory lane (actual hard copy pictures! Haha!) And see if it jogs a memory.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back