TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
This makes sense...
I have a feeling someone was there to pick her up and she bundled up a few things, hopped out the window and drove off. idk but it seems the most logical at this point imo.

Ita. Was there a plan in place since the family moved?
Something made mom & aunt suspect a runaway situation.

The early comment about her possibly being a runaway bothers me - curious if a parent would suspect this rather than abduction right away? And if a runaway, why not go out the front door (unless it is alarmed in which case the window might also be) - the taking of both phones could be a clue - perhaps in the time she was reported missing early on the 13th (after going to bed around 11 on the 12th) she had the phones but not the chargers and they simply ran out of battery power on the 15th or were discovered and shut off? Curious about the reporting of the KY ping as well. so many questions JMO

Investigators searching for teen who vanished from home weeks ago
She went to bed on Sunday the 13th at 11pm and was found to be missing on Monday the 14th at around 5:00am.

Seems to me the recent move (at her age) and being home schooled (at her age) is significant. These are huge changes for a teen.
I'm wondering if there was a problem in Georgia that prompted the move and home schooling.

I think that's pretty common. No-one wants to break down when trying to get important information out. It can be hard to understand people when they are crying.
I don't think that's any indication of what her emotions are during all the other hours throughout the day. Some people try to keep it together all day and don't cry until they get into bed. Others don't want their kids to see them upset. Everyone is different. Imo
I agree... we become exhausted from crying to the point we can’t cry anymore ... but, then we do.
Her lack of tears in no way means she did anything to her child IMO but it makes me suspect that there is more to this story than we are being told.
“I” see ANGER at moments in her mother’s expression which also leads me to believe there is more to this story.
I think they have their suspicions but, just like almost every other case, we don’t usually get those tidbits to investigate - at least not from family or LE.

Very nice place, a farm girl’s dream home, I would think... and less than 5 Miles to Walmart ...
She might have had friends at previous home even if she was homeschooled
(33.9122498, -84.0711438)
there are lots of neighbors around there.
And a child sex offender that lives at the next driveway up the road on the left.

But that is the official description of her hair color as provided by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department and so it is repeated everywhere no matter what her pictures look like.
Help Us Find Savannah Leigh Pruitt

On many occasions the reported descriptions are wrong. But maybe her hair was actually blonde when she went missing.

Of course it could be dyed now.

What is the date of her last known social media photo?

Investigators searching for teen who vanished from home weeks ago
snipped
Fillyaw said Savannah has two cellphones with her and they pinged the morning of Jan. 14 near a welcome center in the Corbin, Kentucky, area, roughly 130 miles from her home. Investigators believe the teen may have been traveling north to an unknown destination.

I wonder what makes them think she is heading north? This is a strange one IMO

Yet they said they don't think she's a runaway?

On many occasions the reported descriptions are wrong. But maybe her hair was actually blonde when she went missing.

Of course it could be dyed now.

What is the date of her last known social media photo?
Social media platforms usually strip the meta data such as when a photo was taken so you can't usually go by posted photos on social media and know when it was taken only when it was posted. Her last posted Profile photos was on January 7th - it was the last thing she did on her old Facebook and the first thing she did on her new Facebook (same date).

Yea....north at first. Then? I mean did the vehicle she was in take the first exit & head back south?
Like I said, the vehicle could have gone anywhere in the country by now, even back and forth across the country. The only limit is cash for gas and food. However law enforcement seems to be interested in just TN, KY, GA and MO.

Law enforcement has gone through all cell records and SM accounts and have repeatedly said that nothing indicates that she was planning to leave voluntarily, alone or with other(s).
Also, she hasn't always been homeschooled. A school official in Georgia was interviewed and said that Savannah has many friends through school there. Sometimes assumptions are made about homeschooling. Sometimes those assumptions are very accurate, but sometimes they are not.
Again, I saw Snapchat photos and I don’t think Snapchat conversations are accessible, but please someone correct me IF this isn’t true.
I’m so GLAD to hear she had friends in Georgia!!!
It makes me feel like this may be a runaway rather than an abduction/murder story.
Thinking she had been homeschooled all of her life - made me think there might be FP with someone they knew at church or in their life.
I know she’s still in danger ... but hoping not as much as I first suspected.

How would any child like Savannah make new friends in a very short time in a somewhat isolated (no "next door neighbors) type of neighborhood? I can only think of church since she was home schooled or on line, and LE said there was no evidence of that. Would she have spent time in the town library as part of her home schooling with access to computers and to other folks who might befriend her? Also, has there been any mention of her baby sitting for anyone.?
This library idea is a good one! And, the person who mentioned cameras...there are cameras everywhere these days. I am not saying they have footage from the night she disappeared, but there should be other footage that tells people what she did on a daily basis other than stay at home, something that shows a connection to someone or somewhere other than home - if she had other connections. A lot of missing information compared to other similar cases - and yes, so strange not to be considered endangered for so long! The more I read, the more I think the family is involved...and what made LE decide that she is endangered?

Red, strawberry blonde and light brown depending on the photo. She looked blonde only in one.

I have a couple kids with hair that looks different depending on lighting but I don’t say “it depends on the lighting” if someone asks what color hair they have, know what I mean? I’d call my 8 year old a blonde; in summer she has light hair with white streaks but by mid winter, it’s light brown with dark blonde highlights. My 15 year old son is a red head but in some lighting he looks like he has dark brown and other times, it’s blazing red! And my 2 year old son has blonde hair, I wouldn’t call it anything but blonde, but just this week, two people who see him several times a year were arguing that he’s a red head. I’m just like huh!?!? No, he’s blonde! My other three are dark haired and it’s dark no matter the day, time of year or lighting. lol

I’d like to know why the mom was checking on her daughter at 4:30 am. Maybe she just happened to pass the bedroom on the way to the bathroom or something, and felt a draft from the open window. But I’d like to know how the discovery came about.

The phone pings were 130 miles north of her home. Now at this point she could be anywhere in the country but wherever the phones were going they certainly went north at first.
So north just based on the ping? Strange there is nothing out there on her missing? just a few news articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken