Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
DECEMBER 6, 2018

The mother of a man who has told friends he could be William Tyrrell’s real father has revealed she believes the missing toddler is “alive … in an Aboriginal community in the outback”.

Jacob Nichols, who was the boyfriend of Karlie Tyrrell in the year before the 2011 birth of the toddler, is helping Ms Tyrrell get over her trauma about missing William.

His mother Sue Nichols, a de facto mother-in-law to Karlie, told news.com.au she believed William was “alive” and “out there somewhere living in an Aboriginal community”.

“Karlie has suffered. I am very close to her. I feel for her,” Ms Nichols said.

“She needs help and my son is helping her.

“I think (William) is living in a community somewhere out there.

“There are little white faces among the Aboriginal kids in communities and I think he’s still alive and that’s where he is.

“I hope he is. If it was my grandchild, I’d be out on the road looking for him and if I found the person who took him I’d kill them.”
Mum of missing William Tyrrell’s ‘real dad’ says he’s ‘living in outback’

Hi TGY, thanks for the info, but didn't we discuss this some time back ?

I hope & pray that it be true for William & his safety, but I can't help wonder why (if this is correct) that William hasn't been located by this.

The fact that this article is all we've ever heard of it, has a bit of a pong to it IMO..

Mr Jubelin had also hoped the fresh search would "rattle some cages" and put pressure on those he believed did know something about the case.

"I want that person to feel that everyone's looking at them and let's see where that takes us."
I think this MSM article is what you’ve been looking for, FG:

'High-risk' person of interest leads to change in search for William Tyrrell

‘Just over a fortnight into the latest search, police have moved their search four kilometres from Benaroon Drive to bushland near Batar Creek on the basis of information gained by Strike Force Rosann.

It is understood to relate to a high-risk person of interest living nearby, [...]’

Could be that both Spedding and Savage are two persons who have been summoned to appear as neither ones whereabouts at the time that William went missing can be verified. And the Coroner wants to nut that out.

Maybe no independent witness can say that they saw Spedding elsewhere that morning.
And maybe no independent witness can say that they saw Savage that morning ... before 11:30 or so, when someone knocked at his door and screamed that William was missing.

Mr Savage seems/seemed the least concerned about that. imo
He evidently is only now seeking a lawyer. We haven't seen pics of his property being ripped apart and items carried away for forensic testing. That kind of pressure being put on Savage.
Whereas police were able to gain a search warrant to do that to Spedding's properties.

Foster mum said in her (police?) interview on TV that her brother's children have always played on the street at grandma's house and nothing untoward has happened to them. That people on that street felt that it was a 'safe' street.

Last edited:
Could be that both Spedding and Savage are two persons who have been summoned to appear as neither ones whereabouts at the time that William went missing can be verified. And the Coroner wants to nut that out.

Maybe no independent witness can say that they saw Spedding elsewhere that morning.
And maybe no independent witness can say that they saw Savage that morning ... before 11:30 or so, when someone knocked at his door and screamed that William was missing.

Mr Savage seems/seemed the least concerned about that. imo
He evidently is only now seeking a lawyer. We haven't seen pics of his property being ripped apart and items carried away for forensic testing. That kind of pressure being put on Savage.
Whereas police were able to gain a search warrant to do that to Spedding's properties.

Foster mum said in her (police?) interview on TV that her brother's children have always played on the street at grandma's house and nothing untoward has happened to them. That people on that street felt that it was a 'safe' street.
BBM. Savage advised the Coroner that he was seeking legal representation back in December at the Directions Hearing.

Wasn’t it said that all 21 houses on Benaroon Drive were searched from top to bottom three times? We didn’t see any vision of those searches and what, if anything, was taken from them.

I think there were a number of catalysts for the warrant being granted by a magistrate to search Spedding’s home and business and seize potential evidence. One, the complaint about historical child sexual abuse and two, the plumber’s report to Crimestoppers about the t-shirt he/she found stuck in the sewer pipe at Spedding’s residence. There may have been others, such as the FaCS’ investigation.

Last edited:
Couldn't or wouldn't give a definitive answer.
Well I am sure BS will know if PS has met him and where.
No offence, but I wouldn’t believe anything BS said. He is a poi in a the case after all
Where as PS isn’t. He may have needed a moment to think about it. He is 70 after all.
It’s a small town, PS needed time to think if he even met him or not. ? Didn’t want to come across misleading on tv
If he had met him once before, but forgot ? Just my thoughts

No offence, but I wouldn’t believe anything BS said. He is a poi in a the case after all
Where as PS isn’t. He may have needed a moment to think about it. He is 70 after all.
It’s a small town, PS needed time to think if he even met him or not. ? Didn’t want to come across misleading on tv
Im on the same wave length as you again. I’m sure Ive answered a question like that with the same answer, think I’d be even more likely to answer like that if the media were shouting at me, if I said no, one of them might say here is a pic of you at the same function ith BS in 1975.

For the first time, it has also been revealed by NSW Police have executed search warrants that the public have not been made aware of.

William Tyrrell's parents say he was 'stolen' in gut-wrenching interview

Several persons of interest in the disappearance of NSW boy William Tyrrell - many of whom have never been named - could be forced to reveal what they know under the spotlight of a coronial inquest.

Coronial inquest to shine spotlight on Tyrrell persons of interest

So much we don't know...

For the first time, it has also been revealed by NSW Police have executed search warrants that the public have not been made aware of.

Several persons of interest in the disappearance of NSW boy William Tyrrell - many of whom have never been named - could be forced to reveal what they know under the spotlight of a coronial inquest.

Coronial inquest to shine spotlight on Tyrrell persons of interest

So much we don't know...

Your first link 404’d for me but I found this one:

There is much we don’t know. All we do, at present, is that Spedding and Savage both have legal representation for William’s inquest. I can’t wait to see what happens with those two.

It’s more than likely,when the police were conducting their searches to also spook him? So he may have returned to a area to check if theimo iy were close? I’m sure the police were hoping the person responsible would...brazen regardless!! I’m inclined to think someone seen a vehicle very close to that area the day William disappeared or it’s the location of BS last phone ping or even where he made the call to the FM ?
imo i think,BS did a drive by agai
Very possible.
It must have been something significant for them to momentarily ditch the Benaroon Drive search to rush over to that area to search, in full view of the media.
imo someone did a drive by that day and were spotted by under cover

I think this MSM article is what you’ve been looking for, FG:

'High-risk' person of interest leads to change in search for William Tyrrell

‘Just over a fortnight into the latest search, police have moved their search four kilometres from Benaroon Drive to bushland near Batar Creek on the basis of information gained by Strike Force Rosann.

It is understood to relate to a high-risk person of interest living nearby, [...]’

This ^^ and another article with even clearer content, which said, the property of the person adjoins the property, that was searched (or very similar wording).

It is very noticeable, that all known "suspects" are in a quite similar age.
So far, there is no younger man in the focus of GJ/LE we know about.
Thinking ....
Based on Criminology stats, I’ve been expecting a much-younger male than either Spedding or Savage, eg; à la Daniel Morcombe’s killer, to come into sharper focus during SFR’s investigation. Then again, I suppose as far as an older male being responsible for William’s disappearance, there are always outliers in any data set and, of course, we don’t know who all of the high-profile POIs are either.

I could be wrong but PS's wife was the one who drove out at about the time William went missing. The wife is now deceased but is it possible he is compelled to attend because of what she saw and subsequently told him?
Also with regard to the more recent searches, were they not around the time that the story broke about the car being found burnt out and on it's roof in the bush? I do wonder if there is not some correlation between the searches and the MSM suddenly finding out about the car which had no doubt been there some time.

I would not believe BS either.
That was my point. Maybe PS reply was not as off the cuff as he claimed.
Maybe he was just leaving that answer for the inquest.
If he has met BS at some point. I was just wondering what BS might be thinking in the lead up.

Could the poi,s and the Fifth high profile be Jones , savage , Bickford , Nicols and spedding ? I know it’s been discussed but I wonder if that’s our line up or whether Spedding is the only one and others no longer poi’s and savage not one to start with ???
The article about the 5 was some time ago, maybe it’s all down to one now ?

Just another thought and I’m not meaning to pick holes in your post but spedding didn’t live in Kendall so wouldn’t be part of that small town .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson