TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No these are the remains in a swamp by Alvin which is south TX , however ALVORD TX is 45 min north of Ft Worth and this is an oil Field not a swamp we have two different searches here

I'm unfamiliar with any remains found in Alvord. Do you have a link to a media story about this? All I'm aware of is the remains found down around Houston.

Family secrets = sexual abuse,abortions to minor children hideing the home life that family members on this site knows about but still keep hideing it all while saying they want truth.
I do have to say that not all family on here know but I think most do
Sorry guys just can’t keep this up.

Is there anyone who has facts on these allegations and who they are directed at? If we want to solve this open the can of worms .....

Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia

Ill keep looking I found several Alford references when I went down that hole yesterday

A year later, it was reported that three skeletons were found in a field outside of Alvord, Texas, by an oil drilling crew. Mr. Swaim had the bones checked against x-rays and dental records of the girls, but it turned out that the bones belonged to a teenage boy about 15–17 years of age and two other females who were not identified as being any of the girls.[13]

the skeletons in ALFORD( by Ft Worth) were found in 1976

the skeletons in ALVIN (by Houston) were found in 1981 and they were Georgia Geer and Brooks Bracewell .

but I need help finding anything on Alford ...off to look

Ive been watching the Eleven on Ed Harold Bell and indeed the orange Volkswagen and white van were used but the timing is also very odd they cant seem to track him from November 74 to April or May 75 and he seemed to focus on pairs of girls ...it seems he could sure be a possibility

Bell was in jail on an assault charge 12/23/1974. He's not a possibility.

Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia

Ill keep looking I found several Alford references when I went down that hole yesterday

A year later, it was reported that three skeletons were found in a field outside of Alvord, Texas, by an oil drilling crew. Mr. Swaim had the bones checked against x-rays and dental records of the girls, but it turned out that the bones belonged to a teenage boy about 15–17 years of age and two other females who were not identified as being any of the girls.[13]
The "location" in the narrative does not agree with the footnote. Everything else describes the Alvin search and results.
The footnote cannot be correct as to the date.
[13] "Human bones found near Alvin are checked against 3 missing Fort Worth girls". The Brazosport Facts. July 8, 1976.
It is Wiki - not always perfect.
Read both articles I posted yesterday. Sounds like the facts are scrambled, but the pieces are there.

why was everyone on high alert at 4 pm when the girls were not supposed to be back until 4 pm , everything Ive read says they started looking for them around that time, I know this has been asked but I'm asking again , now that we have more insiders.

The "location" in the narrative does not agree with the footnote. Everything else describes the Alvin search and results.
The footnote cannot be correct as to the date.
[13] "Human bones found near Alvin are checked against 3 missing Fort Worth girls". The Brazosport Facts. July 8, 1976.
It is Wiki - not always perfect.
Read both articles I posted yesterday. Sounds like the facts are scrambled, but the pieces are there.
I know BUT the Alvin remains weren't discovered until 1981 and I saw the footnote and at first thought that too, but I saw references to Alvord 1976 remains other places too , I just need to relook ....ill retrace

I know BUT the Alvin remains weren't discovered until 1981 and I saw the footnote and at first thought that too, but I saw references to Alvord 1976 remains other places too , I just need to relook ....ill retrace

What year did Swaim die?

Attachments

• Alvin, TX skeletal remains.JPG
    Alvin, TX skeletal remains.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 23
why was everyone on high alert at 4 pm when the girls were not supposed to be back until 4 pm , everything Ive read says they started looking for them around that time, I know this has been asked but I'm asking again , now that we have more insiders.
Tommy didn't get the call til late in the night while bowling.. We have no clue where 4pm or even 6pm came from

There are TWO set of remains. In 76 they found THREE people. In 81 they found TWO. The 76 set were found in a FIELD the 81 set by an OILWELL. The 81 two have been identified. The 76 three have not.

There are TWO set of remains. In 76 they found THREE people. In 81 they found TWO. The 76 set were found in a FIELD the 81 set by an OILWELL. The 81 two have been identified. The 76 three have not.

Thank you for clarifying. Do you know if the 76 remains have been checked against the girls?

Like REALLY checked? By professionals? Not just a bozo saying he ruled them out.

Last edited:
Ok I see the disconnect, thank you!!! No wonder all the facts out there are so confusing ...starting to get a clear picture of why ....
I found several articles about (multiple) Alvin searches. I chose to post the one that had the identifications included - not realizing it was ongoing for years. Some don't have dates or name the newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member