TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alvin remains were ID'd as Georgia Geer and Brooks Bracewell. I was never able to find anything on the 3rd, allegedly male victim until now. This article is in newspaperarchive.com and I don't have a subscription there so I can't make it bigger but if you hover over the front page and "click to view", it's readable. Or scroll down to the transcribed text.

Alvin Sun Newspaper Archives, Apr 7, 1981

Thank you for clarifying. Do you if the 76 remains have been checked against the girls?

Like REALLY checked? By professionals? Not just a bozo saying he ruled them out.

I don't think they were ever checked again after the initial comparison of dental records. They were hoping to find more to compare...

July 1976 Alvin Sun

"Bones found near here checked against three"

" the Harris county morgue has determined that the bones belonged to 3 persons, a young male, possibly 15-17 years old, and girls approximately 10 & 13 years old"

"...found about 5 miles southeast of Alvin off County Road 169 (?road was hard to read.)...cause of death has not been determined.They could have been dead 6-18 months."

Thank you for clarifying. Do you know if the 76 remains have been checked against the girls?

Like REALLY checked? By professionals? Not just a bozo saying he ruled them out.

They should be rechecked. There was a case in CA many years ago where two girls went missing. Months later two skeletons were located within several miles of where the missing girls were last seen. One of the skeletons was said to be of a boy and the other was a girl. They were dismissed as being the two missing girls for obvious reasons. Many years later they were rechecked and found to be the two missing girls. The original findings that indicated one of the skeletons was that of a boy was in error.

" the Harris county morgue has determined that the bones belonged to 3 persons, a young male, possibly 15-17 years old, and girls approximately 10 & 13 years old"

Supposedly, it was thought that there were 2 females and a male because Georgia Geer "had some masculine characteristics at the age of her death leading medical examiners to believe some of the remains belonged to a male."

Attachments

• Alvin remains 1.JPG
    Alvin remains 1.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Alvin remains 2.JPG
    Alvin remains 2.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 22
Those times came from Rusty, Debra and his mother. Debra said on here that Mrs. Wilson started calling her at 2 and called until 4. There are newspaper quotes of Ra and FA stating the times.

You would think that Rachel being a married woman that her husband would be the first notified. So why would the Arnold family be searching for them at 4 or 6. Tommy got to the mall so late because that's when he got the call from FA and that's when DA left to pick him up from the bowling alley

Supposedly, it was thought that there were 2 females and a male because Georgia Geer "had some masculine characteristics at the age of her death leading medical examiners to believe some of the remains belonged to a male."

But this article still says "three" ? I will defer to you until I can back track, a swamp and a field are not the same, three to two and back to three, mass confusion.

There are TWO set of remains. In 76 they found THREE people. In 81 they found TWO. The 76 set were found in a FIELD the 81 set by an OILWELL. The 81 two have been identified. The 76 three have not.

OK yay! I'm still wanting to make sure I'm not nuts so can we find ANYthing on the 76 /3? links stories Anything?

Those times came from Rusty, Debra and his mother. Debra said on here that Mrs. Wilson started calling her at 2 and called until 4. There are newspaper quotes of Ra and FA stating the times.
But she told her to be home by 6 and Renee wanted to be there at 4 to get ready , why would she start calling at 2 ? mothers instinct?

If you look around Alvin, there have been many sets of remains found. There are articles about it being a dumping ground of sorts.
yes its on the texas 40 list a big dumping ground! I just want to make sure there ARE or ARE not 3 sets of remains that were found in Alvord, the population was around 1200 at the time , did they have a police dept or was it just Wise County, I can see two stories morphing into one and I can also see a story could be missing with all the confusion .

So let me get this timeline correct. TT and CA Worked from 8 to 5 at the shop in Arlington. CA takes TT home at five. DA cakes TT to the bowling alley to start bowling at eight. At some point FA calls the book bowling alleyAnd tells TT that they are looking for the girls. At approximately 11 PM DA picks TT up from the bowling alley and takes him to the mall. Am I correct in thinking this?

So let me get this timeline correct. TT and CA Worked from 8 to 5 at the shop in Arlington. CA takes TT home at five. DA cakes TT to the bowling alley to start bowling at eight. At some point FA calls the book bowling alleyAnd tells TT that they are looking for the girls. At approximately 11 PM DA picks TT up from the bowling alley and takes him to the mall. Am I correct in thinking this?

Yes and on that note it clearly said DA and FA were looking for them starting at 4 , so why would they have to call TT at the bowling alley if DA drove him there ..

But she told her to be home by 6 and Renee wanted to be there at 4 to get ready , why would she start calling at 2 ? mothers instinct?

Why wouldn't they call the husband to ask where his wife was? The factual timeline would be amazing!
Who was looking at 2?
If you listen to the Dateline interview, the timeframe RA gave makes a bit more sense.

Why wouldn't they call the husband to ask where his wife was? The factual timeline would be amazing!
Who was looking at 2?
If you listen to the Dateline interview, the timeframe RA gave makes a bit more sense.
Where can the Dateline interview be watched? I tried looking online but don't know what year or episode this was on. Can someone possibly provide a link to it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77