Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh I keep writing and erasing. To see those two speaking about this sweet girl and to know now at least some of what was happening in that home...
And where could she be? I like to have hope, but if he is responsible and it's been 2 plus weeks, where would she be. No contact, no sightings...nothing. If he took her and came back the same night...she must have been dumped somewhere. Hard to type that.

I'm desperately trying to think of a way she could be safe.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/randall-pruitt/

Randall Pruitt, a truck driver and the adoptive father of missing teenager SP, now stands accused of rape, but the connection – if any – between the missing teenager and the charge remains unclear.

It’s also not clear whether authorities have found SP. However, the accusations against Randall Pruitt, which came down on January 31, 2019, sparked a new round of headlines in the case of the missing Tennessee 14-year-old.

As far as I’m concerned, even if this rape charge is unrelated to something done to SP, it provides a pretty clear picture of what ultimately happened to her.

A sexual predator graduated to murder, likely because he feared being exposed.

<modsnipped>

It’s early yet, but I don’t like the picture that is coming into focus.

Wow! The two FB pages makes a lot of sense now. I mentioned before that SP had not "re-friended" 35 people on her new FB account. She "friended" six people she was not friends with before. What I didn't mention was out of those 35, seven of them have the last name "P"<modsnip>. It appears she may have been distancing herself from the P<modsnip> family, at least part of them - MOO

<modsnip - fb links for minor removed>

Praying they still find SP safe somewhere.

My gut is telling me that if he was raping one of those girls he was raping two of them. I think one spoke up. There might even be evidence on SP's bed. This is the reason SP is gone. So, did he kill her or did she run away from him? Imo she wouldn't have left her other sisters to be at his mercy. An older child usually tries to protect the younger imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77