Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news she has been located alive!!

Hate writing this but maybe that evening he raped her so she got one of her pals to collect her and she took her own sheets to bury him...

Poor child whatever happened thank goodness she is alive xx

What excellent news. I have to be honest, I wasn't seeing this outcome on this one. Maybe she came out of hiding once he was arrested. I pray she gets the help and support she will need and to keep looking into this further. 1 count of rape, I DON'T THINK SO. IMO
That's exactly what I said I hoped would happen a few minutes ago, that with him arrested, she would come out of hiding.

Missing Monroe County teen found
14-year-old SP has been found safe at a residence in Wisconsin.

"She's in good health. She's safe, she's warm," said Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said an arrest was made in connection to Pruitt's case.

MCSO deputies would not share details about who was arrested, why, or where.

However, hours later, investigators announced Pruitt's father, Randall Pruitt, was in custody.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office would not say whether Randall Pruitt's arrest was connected to the disappearance of his daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
What excellent news. I have to be honest, I wasn't seeing this outcome on this one. Maybe she came out of hiding once he was arrested. I pray she gets the help and support she will need and to keep looking into this further. 1 count of rape, I DON'T THINK SO. IMO

You know, how this little girl managed to get out of that house, and several states away to safety? Here is another example of incredible courage, determination and smarts. I am so impressed!! And moved by her and what she accomplished to save herself.

Ha! Me too. That’s two in a row, both with Wisconsin connections.

I think someone was helping her out (rescue maybe?).

Can’t wait to hear the specifics.

This is the best news in the middle of an epic Polar Vortex.

So the rapist knew she got away & tick-tock, he knew his time was running out.
Moving to the farm just didn’t work as planned, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes