Recovered/Located MN - Leigh Elizabeth Meska, 31, overdue motorist, didn‘t arrive at work, Goodview, 30 Jan 2019

I cannot see it. Can you do a synopsis for me.... pretty please!!!
Synopsis from accompanying article:

Missing woman may be in La Crosse area

[...]

In a twist announced by Goodview Police Chief Kent Russell, he said authorities ended the search at 2 p.m. Thursday after they developed “credible information” that she made her way to the La Crosse area Wednesday.

Russell said her cell phone was last reported near Highway 52 and I-90 outside Rochester around 7:30 a.m. They did extensive searching in that area Wednesday, overnight, and early Thursday.

After that, Russell said they found information that she made her way back to the Winona area, then traveled to Trempealeau, Rushford, and the La Crosse area. She was last seen in the La Crosse area Wednesday.

upload_2019-1-31_23-48-20.jpeg
Photo from Goodview Police showing Leigh Meska in a Winona store.

[...]

Synopsis from accompanying article:

Missing woman may be in La Crosse area

[...]

In a twist announced by Goodview Police Chief Kent Russell, he said authorities ended the search at 2 p.m. Thursday after they developed “credible information” that she made her way to the La Crosse area Wednesday.

Russell said her cell phone was last reported near Highway 52 and I-90 outside Rochester around 7:30 a.m. They did extensive searching in that area Wednesday, overnight, and early Thursday.

After that, Russell said they found information that she made her way back to the Winona area, then traveled to Trempealeau, Rushford, and the La Crosse area. She was last seen in the La Crosse area Wednesday.

View attachment 166904
Photo from Goodview Police showing Leigh Meska in a Winona store.

[...]
Thanks Cyber!!

WTH is she doing? For not driving much she sure is getting around and at a very dangerous time to be out driving at all.

Thanks Cyber!!

WTH is she doing? For not driving much she sure is getting around and at a very dangerous time to be out driving at all.
If it turns out she also took her bed sheets as the other two MP‘s, I’d say it must be some kind of disappearance challenge.

Let’s hope she finds her way home!

The search for a missing Goodview woman in Olmsted County has been called off after authorities said they have reason to believe she is in the La Crosse, Wisconsin area.

Around 3:30 p.m. Thursday, the Goodview Police Department along with the Winona County Sheriff's Office held a news conference with an update on 31-year-old Leigh Meska.

UPDATE: Reason to Believe Missing Woman is in La Crosse Area

I pray she is okay. Many people risked their safety looking for her in these horribly dangerous weather conditions (including myself who took a couple hour drive to help look along a possible route). Many people - strangers and friends - care about her! Hope that helps whatever she is going through.

I pray she is okay. Many people risked their safety looking for her in these horribly dangerous weather conditions (including myself who took a couple hour drive to help look along a possible route). Many people - strangers and friends - care about her! Hope that helps whatever she is going through.
I was thinking the same thing. So many risking a ton to look for her. You are brave!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back