OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing like having another name to try to keep track of now. We started with only initials and everyone got used to that. Then GW3 became Billy, and others are being called by nicknames instead of their name after people wanted to use names instead of initials. Now we have Banana added. I'm losing track of who is who and I've been around 2 1/2 years....

Nothing like having another name to try to keep track of now. We started with only initials and everyone got used to that. Then GW3 became Billy, and others are being called by nicknames instead of their name after people wanted to use names instead of initials. Now we have Banana added. I'm losing track of who is who and I've been around 2 1/2 years....

Lol, just think of how the future jurors will feel. Mass confusion.

I wish everyone would stick to using the initials as a standard when referring to the victims and the accusedin this case. There are so many individuals involved it becomes really hard to follow when members use nicknames.

How is it you know that Hanna G. was called Hanna Banana? Where was she called that?

I have NEVER heard or seen anywhere, until these recent posts, Hannah G. referred to as "Banana", nor would I ever call her that. MOO, MOO, MOO... maybe a silly and personal nickname she and FR used between themselves... IDK y'all... remember the "Name Game" song? How weird that the most recent version of that I've heard was from "American Horror Story", so no, I would never ever call her that, as it seems disrespectful, especially if it was personal and used with much love for her by FR... all just MOO. Thanks everyone.

The Name Game - Lets Do Hannah

I watched an episode on ID where they used a timeline and cell phone records to create a timeline as to where the suspects were and when. I wondered if they also did this with the Ws. If they say they were a certain place but cell phone pings did not match. Or, maybe they could not provide any proof as to where they were during those hours.

Since that is not commonly known it would be better to stick to HHG so everyone will understand without having to ask who you are referring to. I have been here since day 1 and never heard that nickname.

ITA IceIce9... after following this case for so long, the initials of everyone involved are clear and easy to understand, at least to me anyway. Like you, I have never heard that nickname either and definitely would never use it when speaking of HHG. All is just MOO.

Since that is not commonly known it would be better to stick to HHG so everyone will understand without having to ask who you are referring to. I have been here since day 1 and never heard that nickname.

Perhaps you did not know her. HHG was very playful and silly. She was a pure joy to know and is missed very much.

Perhaps you did not know her. HHG was very playful and silly. She was a pure joy to know and is missed very much.

Thank you SO much for sharing that Fresca... she comes across to me as a beautiful, loving woman inside and out... I would have loved to have known her... IMO, she was absolutely radiant in every way... her joy just shines through her eyes and warmth through her smile. How wonderful that you did know her... :)

FRESCAANDSOUTHERNCOMFORT Welcome, welcome, welcome!! (Kiddo, we've got to think of way to shorten your moniker...how about just FRESCA for familiarity?) I just love it that you and others called HHG Banana. That's just what loving friends and families do to show familiarity and closeness. I had somebody that I call AnaBanana, all the time. I remember we always knew we in trouble when our parents called us by our "full given birth name" Michael! (instead of Mike or Mikey) ...worse trouble if they included your middle name and last name, too. "Michael Raymond Carter! Just wait till your Father gets home!" (childhood purgatory...because Dad wouldn't be coming home until the weekend.) It was not lost on me, the photos of her reflect joy and cool style. Love the black framed glasses with her blonde locks and red lipstick....a classic beauty. I bet she was smart, too. Did she have a nick name for her son? Tell me everything and anything about her....I'm only a PM away. IQ (You realize, I am not really MRC.... as I try to maintain anonymity and non-specific gender. :D:D.)

Last edited:
FRESCAANDSOUTHERNCOMFORT Welcome, welcome, welcome!! (Kiddo, we've got to think of way to shorten your moniker...how about just FRESCA for familiarity?) I just love it that you and others called HHG Banana. That's just what loving friends and families do to show familiarity and closeness. I had somebody that I call AnaBanana, all the time. I remember we always knew we in trouble when our parents called us by our "full given birth name" Michael! (instead of Mike or Mikey) ...worse trouble if they included your middle name and last name, too. "Michael Raymond Carter! Just wait till your Father gets home!" (childhood purgatory...because Dad wouldn't be coming home until the weekend.) It was not lost on me, the photos of her reflect joy and cool style. Love the black framed glasses with her blonde locks and red lipstick....a classic beauty. I bet she was smart, too. Did she have a nick name for her son? Tell me everything and anything about her....I'm only a PM away. IQ (You realize, I am not really MRC.... as I try to maintain and non-specific gender. :D:D.)

YES, welcome... it is a pure delight to have you here! :) As IQuestion just asked, may we call you Fresca? (Oops, I already did in my previous post... please accept my apology if I came across as overly familiar... that was definitely not my intention.)

IQ, what a fabulous post... HHG's personality really comes across in her photos... she just lights up the room! Absolutely stunning! I too would be honored to know more about her... anything at all that you are comfortable sharing would be so cherished! Although they are all just gorgeous, there are a few photos in particular that I just LOVE, one of them being the picture taken just a moment after baby R was born... she was holding him and looking up at FR with the most beautiful, RADIANT smile imaginable. <3

TIA FrescaandSouthernComfort... you have literally brought HHG's joy, and your obvious love for her here... very, very special... thank you again.

I posted before that I thought the presence of blue mesh was due to recent hernia surgery. Of course I was "brought down to earth by my citizen sleuths" who told me that would be considered a rumor. However, I was basing my opinion on medical protocol, age, gender, location and statistics. So maybe we could call it an "educated guess"? Twenty five percent (25 %) of men have hernias requiring surgery as opposed to only 2% of women. Surgery for females involving mesh is more commonly use to repair pelvic prolapse. I am sure there are many other uses and I am NOT a medical professional. Just thinking it is more likely the "unusual" findings in the AR might be related to recent hernia surgery. My point was that I felt there was a medical reason for the mesh and that it was not associated with material from a silencer, that's all. Please note I have posted, "MIGHT." Good night fellow sleuths...
scroll down the attached article to see the picture of BLUE MESH
Evolution of Hernia Repair Leading the Way in Resorbable Implantable Solutions

IQ, I'm certain there was a recent hospital bill for CRSR back before the murders. Sorry, I dont have the link anymore. But I agree about the hernia surgery. JMO

IQ, I'm certain there was a recent hospital bill for CRSR back before the murders. Sorry, I dont have the link anymore. But I agree about the hernia surgery. JMO
Thank you for taking the time to post LOOMIS124. I keep thinking how helpless and vulnerable a new born Mother must be, only days after delivering a baby. (Bringing home a beautiful newborn....is there any greater joy?) Who would even think about hurting her? Then I read a little of the AR (almost too much for a sensitive person to take in at one time) but wondered if CRsr had also gone through a recent health event? It just really starts to get my blood pressure up thinking these people were attacked and they had no chance!! What kind of cowards do something like this? (IMO, I think W's knew everyone's recent backgroung....didn't DeWine say W's had been "studying them for months.") Kind of make me think Big Billy is not very good, all things being equal, in a mano o mano situation.....(I'll keep this post short, because I have a lot more observations on recent videos...but will attach links and time codes, buh-bye)

The Rhoden/Gilley supporters in the court room are just AWESOME!! In the attached video, the (tall, grey hair, dignified looking) attorney for GW4 turns, with his co-counsel and scans the audience in the gallery. He and his co-counsel stop and stare at the area where many R/G's are sitting, and he takes a deep breath and says, "Wow." It makes a powerful visual statement. It is the first 56 seconds of this video. The next thing I noticed, he is very conversational with AC, while his co-counsel seems to be very comforting and assuring to GW4. Of all the 4 Wags, his attorneys have not chosen to shield him from the cameras, anymore and in fact let him sit closest to the camera instead of "between" the attorneys. Hmmmm, what's going on?? I'm finding these attorneys the most relaxed so far. PS It is a short video, so wont take you long to watch.
10TV - WBNS
edit is my friend , I wrote the GW#s wrong..but now corrected...it is the young GW.

Last edited:
DUDLY you are cracking me up, with your acerbic wit! I needed a chuckle...

Can anyone tell me approximately what time of day were the body's removed from the crime scenes and whether they were they removed all at once, or as each scene was investigated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member