Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little behind. Did anyone watch the video in this article?

RP has criminal history in Monroe County, Jefferson County, Cocke County and Greene County for charges including rape, filing false report, failure to appear, domestic assault, possession of a handgun. Arrests go back to 2001.

The rape took place in their current home. The pictures and video were found in emails on the phone.

I'm even not sure I got everything...o_O
IMO, one for him and one for everyone else! (Another shudder)

RP has criminal history in Monroe County, Jefferson County, Cocke County and Greene County for charges including rape, filing false report, failure to appear, domestic assault, possession of a handgun. Arrests go back to 2001.

The rape took place in their current home. The pictures and video were found in emails on the phone.

WHAAAAT!!

I tried to go back and delete my last post on the previous thread because I replied to the wrong post, but there it is.

She may have been the only one targeted for abuse (unfortunately that happens). The other kids may have heard something, but it might have been explained away. All the way around, this is a very dysfunctional family, to put it mildly.

But there must have been some strong people in her life to give her the strength to get out. It’s amazing to me how far she went to get out of that bad home situation. Remember earlier, there was nothing found in 2,000 pages of cell phone records to connect her to anyone. So that will be interesting to understand.
Knowing people in this situation they usually break when they see someone else being groomed. Which in my opinion, might have happened here. She saw what she saw and bolted to save her sister.

I LOATHE when reporters use this verbage. “Having sex” is not a crime. “Assault”, “abuse”, “rape”, “incest”- these are crimes. When are they going to stop blurring the lines, diminishing the crime, and call it what it is?

Totally ageee, JJ. And who knows how long it want on.

That she was homeschooled while her siblings *maybe* weren’t (need a link) suggests to me this abuse was happening before the move and possibly the impetus for the move.

How did the fam finance the move?

Looking at the Zillow pics shared earlier, this is a nice enough house. Just wondering. It seems their house in GA may have closed around the same time, maybe a bit later, but I don’t know.

Was the only reason the family gave for the move was to provide SP with a farm life?

OMG! Is this true? We have a nightmare! IMO!

Yup. I wonder who that victim(s) was.
Me too. And I wonder if it influenced divorce proceedings in 2015. He filed. But she could have been angry, confused, confrontational... He prob told her it was all a lie in another award winning performance & filed just to be extra convincing of his innocence. Guessing- who knows. All I know for sure is that criminal penalties for sex crimes need to be increased by huge percentages if we ever hope to stop seeing this crap in the news EVERY DAY.

Sorry my post was lost in the last thread
This is in response to the sleuthers that inquired how she could knowingly record these acts

Maybe IMO maybe up until this point he was only creepy touchy freely. And that is what she thought she would record. Maybe she had a feeling or Mom was planned to be out of the house for a period of time the day of the recording
Just my thoughts

So all of these prior charges happened after adoption? Can’t imagine any court approving an adoption order with a questionable record. Interested to learn more about these charges.
It's not clear what was pre- and post-adoption, it just said in the video that the charges go back to 2001.
I LOATHE when reporters use this verbage. “Having sex” is not a crime. “Assault”, “abuse”, “rape”, “incest”- these are crimes. When are they going to stop blurring the lines, diminishing the crime, and call it what it is?
Me too! She was raped fgs, not having sex!!!
MOO

Last edited:
Sorry my post was lost in the last thread
This is in response to the sleuthers that inquired how she could knowingly record these acts

Maybe IMO maybe up until this point he was only creepy touchy freely. And that is what she thought she would record. Maybe she had a feeling or Mom was planned to be out of the house for a period of time the day of the recording
Just my thoughts
That’s the beauty of her having two phones; she was able to surreptitiously nail this animal.

My thinking is that this was a regular occurance, perhaps some sort of sick nightly ritual, or something that occurred at predictable intervals.

Either way, she was likely able to anticipate when this was likely to occur.

The act itself is sickening, but it is worse if it was part of a pattern.

I think it was.

The record goes back to 2001, in 4 counties, that's 18 years!....would like to see the entire record. There may have been several victims of rape. And domestic assault .....on who, his wife? others before he married her in 2006 ? If earlier, he wouldn't have changed. And the mother calls him her soulmate? Evil manipulator ......my God, SP is truly a very special young lady.

I'm not even sure I got everything...o_O
It’s on youtube as well.

That’s the beauty of her having two phones; she was able to surreptitiously nail this animal.My thinking is that this was a regular occurance, perhaps some sort of sick nightly ritual, or something that occurred at predictable intervals.Either way, she was likely able to anticipate when this was likely to occur.The act itself is sickening, but it is worse if it was part of a pattern.
I think it was.
She was last seen on a Sunday. Was the rapist a long haul trucker or did he have local routes? Monday would have been a school day for the rest of the siblings and perhaps the predator was going to be home. My feeling is that she had had enough, videoed the last attack, waited till the last second to leave--it had to have taken every ounce of courage she had to leave her sister behind. Thankfully, she is a survivor. I pray the animal rots in prison. Moo, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500