Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be mandatory reading for all women.
It’s also astonishing to me that so many women DO know about their “man’s” horrible past and stay with him anyway! (“Dirty John,” anyone?) I don’t know how we can reach or help or educate women who feel this is all they deserve, thereby endangering themselves and their children.

Are you thinking she may have been on that truck and managed to escape when they stopped at the rest stop?!
It's possible! It would explain how she managed to get that far without communicating with anybody!
I wonder what his truck route was that night.

He carried refrigerated food so the only place she could have been is in the cab with him

But for how long? Yes, we can cheer now, for S is safe for the time being. When he gets out, then what? She will constantly live in fear of him trying to find her- it's just the way a victim feels once they know that they're of jail. You constantly look over your shoulder, wondering if they will try and find you, even if you are states away. Today it's so easy to find anyone online, which just sucks. No one can move to another state without being found, as it becomes public record online- your address, phone number if you have a landline, your previous address, your new married name, and even relatives are listed.
My thoughts, as well...

At the very least, it’s the rape.

I don’t want to get us off topic, but this isn’t an unusual occurrence.

We have mandatory minimums for felons in possession of a firearm, and they aren’t enforced.

We have gun laws that simply aren’t implemented.
Thank you.

My question was based more on wondering if there had been a prior rape charge...

Which it seems there was...

:thud:

However... This should be no surprise...:gaah:

Investigators found photos and video of alleged rape taken on missing teen's phone

"During the investigation, according to the affidavit, investigators with the Monroe Co. Sheriff's Office, working with the FBI, obtained a search warrant for the teen's email and messaging records.

While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen had been taken and sent to another individual."

This makes it sound like she was the one who emailed or texted the photos and video. Did she?

Investigators found photos and video of alleged rape taken on missing teen's phone

"During the investigation, according to the affidavit, investigators with the Monroe Co. Sheriff's Office, working with the FBI, obtained a search warrant for the teen's email and messaging records.

While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen had been taken and sent to another individual."

This makes it sound like she was the one who emailed or texted the photos and video. Did she?

LE has not released further details... yet. IMO it sounds like SLP did the evidence gathering/sending. OMG if she did not.

sounds like she is the one that sent them.
If there was verbiage sent with it I want to know what was said.

I wonder if the reason investigators found the texts was just because they were looking through her emails, etc, to locate her. In other words, we don't know yet if she was the one trying to let LE know what was going on in the house...

Just as an FYI . . . Below is the listing info on the property they moved to in TN. Interesting pricing / sales history on it . . . Sooooo they went from a three bedroom (kids shared rooms) home in GA to a four bedroom home in TN (SP had her own room). That must have picked up the pace of the abuse.

Previous Home / GA
https://www.trulia.com/p/ga/lawrenceville/2856-winn-dr-lawrenceville-ga-30044--2029516812
New Home / TN
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/845-Mannis-Rd-Madisonville-TN-37354/55694808_pid

Edit: Added GA listing on same post.

video:
At least they called it what it is on the headline this time. Maybe they listened to AbbeyBabbey?!
But, the script still states, "...a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen..."
The phrase "having sex with" downplays HIS responsibility and implies participation on her part.

How about this: "Investigators Allege That Photos and Videos Found On The Missing Teen's Phone Documented The Rape"

And (in the Script): "While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt [committing the alleged crime against] the teen had been taken and sent to another individual."

A grown man can NOT 'have sex' with a 14 year old!
A 14 year old can NOT 'have sex' with a grown man!!
A "dad" can NOT 'have sex' with his child!!
Why is that so hard for them to understand?

sounds like she is the one that sent them.
If there was verbiage sent with it I want to know what was said.
I wonder if the reason investigators found the texts was just because they were looking through her emails, etc, to locate her. In other words, we don't know yet if she was the one trying to let LE know what was going on in the house...

IMO I keep trying to view this as SLP saving herself. That somehow she secretly recorded this evidence for her 'proof.

If, however, the 'additional charges' are related to RP taking, and distributing those files, this is going to be monster big in what RP was doing to this child.

But, the script still states, "...a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen..."
The phrase "having sex with" downplays HIS responsibility and implies participation on her part.

How about this: "Investigators Allege That Photos and Videos Found On The Missing Teen's Phone Documented The Rape"

And (in the Script): "While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt [committing the alleged crime against] the teen had been taken and sent to another individual."

A grown man can NOT 'have sex' with a 14 year old!
A 14 year old can NOT 'have sex' with a grown man!!
A "dad" can NOT 'have sex' with his child!!
Why is that so hard for them to understand?
Because they are legalists with no backbone. It is more important to them that they are precise than it is to stand up for a victim. At least that's how I read their response. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member