Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it didn't meet the guidelines. It has to be evident the child is in danger and being transported in a vehicle, and a description given

If she called the FBI from the road, which she apparently did, she had to have used BDR’s phone. Correct? The FBI could trace that phone to his Madison WI home, they could then trace his vehicle through the WI DMV.

If she called the FBI from the road, which she apparently did, she had to have used BDR’s phone. Correct? The FBI could trace that phone to his Madison WI home, they could then trace his vehicle through the WI DMV.

Not sure I follow you here. I haven't read anywhere that she called FBI from the road. They were clueless until the tip came in.

Pffff. Right on! Eww pedophile defense attorneys
That statement is a stretch. In the US everyone has a right to a fair trial, which includes qualified counsel. An attorney defending a pedophile by no means makes the attorney one. Do you think defense attorneys for murders also kill people?

ETA: More than a stretch. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I follow you here. I haven't read anywhere that she called FBI from the road. They were clueless until the tip came in.
Didn't they say it was a week before they found her though? That would have been well after they were in WI, I would think.
And if it was a week before they found her, it was before they arrested RP too.
So did she call the FBI with or without his knowledge?
And if she called the FBI, why hide in a closet when they showed up?
I believe that this was one very scared girl.

Didn't they say it was a week before they found her though? That would have been well after they were in WI, I would think.

Well we know for sure SP called the St Louis Missouri FBI Office

SP is the person who provided the tip to the FBI.

“Tennessee authorities said a teen girl who disappeared for over two weeks reached out to the St. Louis, Missouri, FBI while she was missing. She was found in Wisconsin on Thursday, at the home of a man facing abduction charges.

ABC 6 reports that an FBI tip helped authorities find the girl in Madison, Wisconsin, at the home of 31-year-old Bryan David Rogers, who lives with his mom. The Dane County Sheriff’s Office arrested Rogers and charged him with child abduction after he allegedly drove from Wisconsin to Tennessee to pick the girl up.

It’s still unclear why the teen specifically reached out to the FBI in St. Louis.”

Missing TN girl found safe 700 miles away called FBI for help, 2nd person arrested after father jailed for rape [Police]

So tired of seeing:

-Children abused, molested and raped, especially by the hands of their parents

-People saying they’re Christians and doing heinous acts... by the way, DOUBT HIGHLY they are true Christians. You know a tree by it’s fruit...

-All the details

-Sensationalism

This is a broken, hopeless world. There is evil and sin abounding. And it will never, ever change. If anything, all this confirms to me that this world is NOT my home. Lord Jesus, come soon!

I can’t even guys. I just can’t even. It makes me physically ill and depressed. God save and help these precious ones to heal and know He loves them.

That’s all guys. I’m done reading/posting for a while. God bless y’all ❤️

So tired of seeing:

-Children abused, molested and raped, especially by the hands of their parents

-People saying they’re Christians and doing heinous acts... by the way, DOUBT HIGHLY they are true Christians. You know a tree by it’s fruit...

-All the details

-Sensationalism

This is a broken, hopeless world. There is evil and sin abounding. And it will never, ever change. If anything, all this confirms to me that this world is NOT my home. Lord Jesus, come soon!

I can’t even guys. I just can’t even. It makes me physically ill and depressed. God save and help these precious ones to heal and know He loves them.

That’s all guys. I’m done reading/posting for a while. God bless y’all ❤️

This ain’t nothing new, it’s always been the same way.

Predators simply hunt differently now, and we are more aware of their existence.

I’d like to see a timeline of the trip to WI.

SP is the person who provided the tip to the FBI.

“Tennessee authorities said a teen girl who disappeared for over two weeks reached out to the St. Louis, Missouri, FBI while she was missing. She was found in Wisconsin on Thursday, at the home of a man facing abduction charges.

ABC 6 reports that an FBI tip helped authorities find the girl in Madison, Wisconsin, at the home of 31-year-old Bryan David Rogers, who lives with his mom. The Dane County Sheriff’s Office arrested Rogers and charged him with child abduction after he allegedly drove from Wisconsin to Tennessee to pick the girl up.

It’s still unclear why the teen specifically reached out to the FBI in St. Louis.”

Missing TN girl found safe 700 miles away called FBI for help, 2nd person arrested after father jailed for rape [Police]

Yes, I'm very aware she contacted the St Louis FBI. BUT you stated she called from the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa