Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is:

Madison man charged in connection with Tennessee teen found in Wisconsin

"The document included a short log of their online conversation in which he told the teen: “I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage against your dad.”

She replied: “…If you don’t help me somehow I might as well kill my [expletive] self like I’ve been planning to do. I can’t get the video. I just can’t.”

Two men, two legal paths in Madisonville sex crimes case
snipped and BBM - I wonder if all of the text messages and emails will be released?
==============
In those texts he says she needs to record the video to have evidence of the abuse, and he won't drive from Wisconsin to Tennessee to pick her up without it.

RELATED: Missing Madisonville teen found alive and safe, adoptive father arrested

Records say he messaged her saying "I can't promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can't risk getting in trouble for you."

They say she replied, "I can't just stay here BR I'm begging you plz."

Those federal records show she got the video, sent it to BR, and he picked her up.

He's now facing a federal charge of transporting that explicit video across state lines.

Here it is:

"The document included a short log of their online conversation in which he told the teen: “I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage against your dad.”

She replied: “…If you don’t help me somehow I might as well kill my [expletive] self like I’ve been planning to do. I can’t get the video. I just can’t.”
Thank you - I added it to the media thread - how desperate she was...poor girl.

Both of SP's parents knew exactly why she ran away. Without question. But they had no clue who she was with. What they didn't know was even tho she intended to run away, it was right into the lair of another predator.
She ran from the abuse and her own mother not believing her. This is their fault she was even in a position to be preyed upon. What a horrible situation all the way around for SP and maybe her siblings too.
I’m sure this naive young lady, who unknowingly ended up with another predator while seeking help - “believed” that her mother didn’t believe her. I think her mother knew and turned her back. CP may have been a victim of the same crime as a child or she may simply be truly ignorant and believe if she survived it, her daughter can, too. She definitely needs mental help - IMO. I’m furious with her, I can’t talk about her without wanting to bash her like really hard. :mad:

Here it is:

Thanks. I was pretty sure this was the case, because of other things I have read, but I just wanted to see the MSM validation.
Hopefully this girl can finally get the help that she has desperately needed, and gain some peace.

Reading this makes me realize just how desperate SP was to ask this stranger for help. It also reveals her extreme naivety.... breaks my heart.
Removed from school, so no counselor to ask for help.
Taken from family and friends to remote NEW home. Isolated but thank goodness, they allowed her access to the outside world - probably a reward for accepting RP advances quietly. Moo.
I’m torn between my fury :mad: at Rogers for taking advantage of this precious child and being thankful though sickened, that his perversion, in a sense, may have actually saved her life, and is the reason the abuse has ended.
In a couple of years, it might have been reported that SP ran away ... with some boy and was never heard from again. Moo.
I thought maybe she took off with a bf, but this is worse. Kinda shocking, but I guess being with a predator feels like the norm to her. Well, in time, she'll find out it's not.

Video at link...
Two men, two legal paths in Madisonville sex crimes case
SP said that RP sexually abused her for over a decade.
What???!!!! This is why we have adults with issues that don’t make sense to the outside observers. It appears to be a wonderful family but horrors are happening behind closed doors.
I hope she becomes an advocate for young girls because after all of this, she will need constant reminders that she is worthy and she did NOT deserve this or cause it. I pray that she is placed with the very best and most supportive counselors. They have four years or less IMO to truly save this child from what she has had to endure.

The biggest issue for her is going to be finding herself in a home with people who love her and devote themselves to her healing. She's very vulnerable right now and will be for an unknown length of time. I don't know anything about the extended family and I don't know if we can talk about the mother (if we can, I think SP should be kept far away from her), but right now, I don't feel confident about what comes next.

The biggest issue for her is going to be finding herself in a home with people who love her and devote themselves to her healing. She's very vulnerable right now and will be for an unknown length of time. I don't know anything about the extended family and I don't know if we can talk about the mother (if we can, I think SP should be kept far away from her), but right now, I don't feel confident about what comes next.

Agreed, she (SP) needs lots of unconditional love.
And I don't know about anybody else, but I'm also extremely concerned for her 12-year-old sister.

I don't even have the ability to grasp this. That would be since he met her essentially. I don't understand what caused the urgency to escape NOW.
If he had been abusing her since she was a toddler, I'm quite frankly surprised she knew it was wrong. Perhaps she took a class in school which explained abuse. This whole case is so confusing.
It could be that after moving to BFE, the petting escalated. I think she realized something in GA and that is why she was removed from school and moved to BFE. It could have been when she told her mother? She may have been accepting it but after actual first time intercourse, told her mother, and mother told her she didn’t believe her BUT then it was decided to be best for the family to move SP from all family and friends in case she told others.
I think the MOVE itself convicts the mother and reveals her knowledge of what was happening. JMO.

Agreed, she (SP) needs lots of unconditional love.
And I don't know about anybody else, but I'm also extremely concerned for her 12-year-old sister.
and for her youngest sister and brother who may not have any idea why their father is in jail. their mother is gone and their family is broken. I worry for the boy, what has he learned through anger or sorrow now and going forward.

What???!!!! This is why we have adults with issues that don’t make sense to the outside observers. It appears to be a wonderful family but horrors are happening behind closed doors.
I hope she becomes an advocate for young girls because after all of this, she will need constant reminders that she is worthy and she did NOT deserve this or cause it. I pray that she is placed with the very best and most supportive counselors. They have four years or less IMO to truly save this child from what she has had to endure.

At this point I just hope that she manages to find some stability in a household in which the adults aren't abusive. She may or may not want to turn talking about what happened to her into a career.

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Rogers said he persuaded the girl to set up a camera so that she could get a video of an assault that could be used as evidence. He said she made the video and sent it to him, but he did not send it to police because it was blurry and “he thought it would not stand up in court,” the complaint states.

In a chat between the two that police found on Rogers’ phone, the girl at one point told Rogers that she couldn’t promise that she would get the video evidence for him.

“Then I can’t promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can’t risk getting in trouble for you,” Rogers responded. “If you can get that video I can get you out of there.”

Police found the video, which was created on Jan. 10, on Rogers’ computer. It graphically depicted the girl being sexually assaulted by a man.
BBM
I will consider that Rogers possibly did not believe SP, that he may have even thought that she would NEVER send such a video, was playing along with her “stories.” He had no way of knowing if she was really a 14 year old girl, did he?
I’d really like to SEE all the conversations.
Surely he told her to report to police?
What was SP’s response?
I think if the two adults in my life are so BAD, I’m not sure I could trust anyone, including LE.
I wonder if Rogers thought she was just lying? When was video sent and how long did it take him to get there to “save” her?
It still doesn’t make sense why he destroyed her phone?? To avoid being tracked? He’s intelligent - he would have known there was a forensic trail, right?
I have so many questions.
I did read that she reported to FBI at 6am the same morning that she left but refused to give her location. I wonder if that’s true. Just speculating !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆