GUILTY IA - Sterling Koehn, 4 mos, starved to death, Alta Vista, 30 Aug 2017

well by the time I can watch utube of closing there will already be a guilty verdict...they will go for lunch and come back with a verdict. Since Law and Crime impossible now to watch...maybe the upcoming Court TV will be more straight forward.?

well by the time I can watch utube of closing there will already be a guilty verdict...they will go for lunch and come back with a verdict. Since Law and Crime impossible now to watch...maybe the upcoming Court TV will be more straight forward.?

I've had lots of buffering today, so I'm going to find somewhere else for the next trial. I'll get though today first.

I done see them taking long over a verdict, then I can sit back for the evening, 5.20pm here in UK.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#CheyanneHarris - VERDICT WATCH: The jury is now deliberating the fate of Iowa woman charged with the murder of her 4-month-old son.

DyvOTs-V4AAYDQc.jpg

0 replies2 retweets0 likes

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 36m36 minutes ago
Timmins: Zach wanted nothing to do with Sterling, and she wanted to please Zach.

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 35m35 minutes ago
Timmins: This wasn't forgetting baby in a car, this was putting baby in a back room an not feeding or caring or him.

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 30m30 minutes ago
Timmins: Dr.Dennert said if she had deep depression it would have looked different,said facts don't show she was incapable of caring for him

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 23m23 minutes ago
Timmins: "your words can't bring Sterling back, but your words can do justice."

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 21m21 minutes ago
done w/ closings. Separating the alternate jurors.

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 20m20 minutes ago
Alternates were 1 male, 1 female. So jury is 9 male, 3 female.

Jeff Reinitz on Twitter
Jeff Reinitz‏ @JeffAtCourier 4m4 minutes ago
Deliberations began at 11:05 a.m. ...

paperwork takes some time...might as well have catered lunch....I will say the closed for defense was better than the opening...the female defense attorney seems very apathetic and both of them less than serious given the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back