Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gitana1 I’m very interested in your personal opinions and your legal insight into what has now transpired in this matter when you have time - @PrairieWind and @riolove77 I haven’t seen you post here but your postings on other cases show considerable insight and knowledge - this is the first time I’ve seen this kind of tragedy turn even more horrible and I’ve followed these types of cases since 2007 - have you any comments ?

I can’t help but think about what would have happened if there wasn’t a video....

Does RP use a condom while raping SLP?

Would her mother have taken her side or accused her of lying?

In the end was making the video what saves her?

I’m guessing the parents or RP ditched the sheets - not SLP.

ETA: I wish BR would’ve just taken her straight to the police. It would’ve been such a better outcome. Very curious about SLP’s story and hoping she wasn’t raped again. :(

Last edited:
Jmo but the info he provided re> mother, # of years, should have been withheld if not confirmed...
BR made these allegations to LE, and the statements were in the affidavit supporting the complaint.

IMO, this is different than rogue report in MSM. Personally, I'd rather read any of the legal docs including the complaint in it's entirety.

Last edited:
BR made these allegations to LE, and the statements were in the affidavit supporting the complaint.

IMO, this is different than rogue report in MSM, and don't have a problem with reading the complaint in it's entirety.
I had a big long response but don’t want to antagonize those still awaiting evidence so deleted - suffice to say they believed everything the defendant said yes it’s all in the complaint

Signs of Sexual Abuse
How could a mother miss these signs for 12 years?

I hope so much that the 12 years is inaccurate. That's so many formative years. All the therapy in the world can't rewire damaged brain formation. It can only help you cope with it and learn to manage it. Trauma physically damages the brain. Poor SLP will more than likely struggle with C-PTSD. The length of time it went on with no one to ask for help, or those she did ask dismissing her, will have compounded it so much. I feel so much for her, not having a stable family unit to help her heal. :(:(:(

Complex post-traumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia

I hope so much that the 12 years is inaccurate. That's so many formative years. All the therapy in the world can't rewire damaged brain formation. It can only help you cope with it and learn to manage it. Trauma physically damages the brain. Poor SLP will more than likely struggle with C-PTSD. The length of time it went on with no one to ask for help, or those she did ask dismissing her, will have compounded it so much. I feel so much for her, not having a stable family unit to help her heal. :(:(:(

Complex post-traumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia
Thank you - I’m hoping she is now surrounded by professionals who will counsel her and vet the potential family who may want custody And am wary for the fundraisers I see in the future

Thank you - I’m hoping she is now surrounded by professionals who will counsel her and vet the potential family who may want custody And am wary for the fundraisers I see in the future

Poor SP.
What a life.
Counselling is ongoing, but I hope SP is given a puppy to take care of, while Professionals help her.
Perhaps I have oversimplified things, but SP, a young girl, would be so busy caring for this playful pup, providing so much enjoyment for her, during these sad times.
MOO.

Poor SP.
What a life.
Counselling is ongoing, but I hope SP is given a puppy to take care of, while Professionals help her.
Perhaps I have oversimplified things, but SP, a young girl, would be so busy caring for this playful pup, providing so much enjoyment for her, during these sad times.
MOO.

Yes...pups can be trusted...unlike too many people. My dog is a comfort dog...she helps others as well as me...

12 years or 1 year or a single event...each victim is different, some can recover from the unimaginable, others cannot. Some think they have recovered but later realize they have not. I think it is more likely that one is “in recovery” basically forever, varying stages...but jmo.

Been there done that - this case has hit me harder than others - I’m very emotional because of the revictimization IMO

It's hit me hard since her dad was arrested for rape. Just profound sadness for this innocent kid. Not sure why I'm feeling it so strongly. She's alive.

@gitana1 I’m very interested in your personal opinions and your legal insight into what has now transpired in this matter when you have time - @PrairieWind and @riolove77 I haven’t seen you post here but your postings on other cases show considerable insight and knowledge - this is the first time I’ve seen this kind of tragedy turn even more horrible and I’ve followed these types of cases since 2007 - have you any comments ?

I've been working a lot and I heard she's been abused for years? But I don't know the details.

and for her youngest sister and brother who may not have any idea why their father is in jail. their mother is gone and their family is broken. I worry for the boy, what has he learned through anger or sorrow now and going forward.

I am so hopeful that there were no other victims in that house. It's horrible enough with all that SP has been exposed to. IMO if this has been going on for the length of time as 'reported', LE will get to the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni