Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the new Ron Iddles crime show tonight. He talked about the child murder case from 20 year years ago not being solved back then because the investigating detectives would not look any further than the mother. He warns about fixating on a single suspect. Detective Jubeline should take that on board,
Which child Murder case did he discuss?
I don’t have Foxtel.
Do you think Jubelin is fixated on one suspect?

Watched the new Ron Iddles crime show tonight. He talked about the child murder case from 20 year years ago not being solved back then because the investigating detectives would not look any further than the mother. He warns about fixating on a single suspect. Detective Jubeline should take that on board,

If you mean Detective Gary Jubelin, You appear to be implying that he is fixated on one person.

He’s involved in many cases but given that this is William’s thread I can only assume that that is the case you’re referring to.

Do you have a link to support this and could you please provide it, as I’ve never heard him say that there’s only one suspect, quite the opposite in fact. IMO .

But top homicide detective Ron Iddles says the secret to cracking a decades old murder is almost always in the original case file.
DCI Jubelin already knows the same is highly likely in William’s case:

‘Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin of the NSW Police Homicide Squad said he thought it was "highly likely" police had already come across the perpetrator of the crime.’
‘I would be sweating’: William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper

Last edited:
If you mean Detective Gary Jubelin, You appear to be implying that he is fixated on one person.

He’s involved in many cases but given that this is William’s thread I can only assume that that is the case you’re referring to.

Do you have a link to support this and could you please provide it, as I’ve never heard him say that there’s only one suspect, quite the opposite in fact. IMO .

I agree. He's got more clout than that. But it's always a good reminder... :)

It's horrible to read those cases where the police become fixated on a suspect & then he/she is innocent. I don't hear of many aussie cases like that at all (because of our good cops!) but some of the documentaries out there from O/S are quite scary. I wonder if the reason this case is going to the CC is because our cops are not fixated? Or maybe they do have someone in mind... but at least with an inquest it brings the major suspects in to answer questions. It can only help if they are lacking evidence for someone/s...

just having a quick look for any new news and came across this item again, these men all know each other, birds of a feather, even if none of them hurt william im sure they will know who did, so many lies!......

Katrina said the connections between Mr Jones and a number of other people of interest, such as Bill Spedding, is "insane".

"The connections are just insane, they are almost inexplicable to how they've come about," she said.

Katrina ended with a message for Mr Jones, her estranged relative.

"I'm not accusing anyone of anything but if anything is known, no matter how little it is, for God's sake speak up.
Tyrrell case: ‘Never felt right from day one’

just having a quick look for any new news and came across this item again, these men all know each other, birds of a feather, even if none of them hurt william im sure they will know who did, so many lies!......

Katrina said the connections between Mr Jones and a number of other people of interest, such as Bill Spedding, is "insane".

"The connections are just insane, they are almost inexplicable to how they've come about," she said.

"I'm not accusing anyone of anything but if anything is known, no matter how little it is, for God's sake speak up.
Me too and I just came across this item when DCI Jubelin was interviewed for A Current Affair in September 2017:

It is no longer believed the kidnapper is a member of a pedophile ring.

Previously, police had investigated an alleged pedophile ring operating around Kendall as possibly being involved in William's disappearance, but A Current Affair can reveal that line of inquiry has been all but ruled out.’

‘I would be sweating’: William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper

yes so weird BB... i have always had this rouge in my thoughts. If he's a scrap metal finder, then there are cars and washing machines and stuff galore to poach up near William's. IMO - just from what i saw alone. He could also have a friend residing in the area or in a nearby town that he wanted to visit. Strange he came home drunk, & then these lies about his friend's hot water system? hmmm...Has anyone heard if he has been called to the inquest?

yes so weird BB... i have always had this rouge in my thoughts. If he's a scrap metal finder, then there are cars and washing machines and stuff galore to poach up near William's. IMO - just from what i saw alone. He could also have a friend residing in the area or in a nearby town that he wanted to visit. Strange he came home drunk, & then these lies about his friend's hot water system? hmmm...Has anyone heard if he has been called to the inquest?
BBM.

Not AFAIK but we don’t have long to wait until we find out if he’ll appear. It’s only around six weeks until William’s inquest.

I find it very hard to believe all these connections are co-incidental in regards to William going missing. It would be interesting to see a chart or summary of connections. I dare say there are many more that are not publicly known too. And I know it is a small town but many of these connections are not originally related to Kendall/surrounds but to other areas well outside of Kendall and the Mid North Coast.

NEW LAWS PUT CHILD KILLERS BEHIND BARS LONGER

For too long, the families of murdered children have been let down by inadequate penalties for their killers. Now a Government overhaul of laws aims to put an end to that, including expandin... Read more

spacer_red.png
SUBSCRIBER ONLY

Can't read but thinking, it maybe interesting, IF little spider man could be dead.

NEW LAWS PUT CHILD KILLERS BEHIND BARS LONGER

For too long, the families of murdered children have been let down by inadequate penalties for their killers. Now a Government overhaul of laws aims to put an end to that, including expandin... Read more

spacer_red.png
SUBSCRIBER ONLY

Can't read but thinking, it maybe interesting, IF little spider man could be dead.
Different states, different laws. The changes to the laws are in Queensland, not NSW where William is a missing person:

Killers who prey on children will be handed longer sentences under proposed new laws | Daily Mail Online

Also, the changes are in response to Mason Jett Lee’s murder:

Australia - Mason Jett Lee, 21 mos, Caboolture, Qld, 11 June 2016 *Arrests*

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been discussed... I read that usually members of the public are allowed into inquests. I wonder if sometimes they place restrictions on the public?

Not sure if this has been discussed... I read that usually members of the public are allowed into inquests. I wonder if sometimes they place restrictions on the public?
Yes, inquests are usually open to members of the public. I have been trying to think why some sessions of an inquest might be restricted or closed to the public. Maybe if what may be disclosed in evidence could adversely impact current police investigations, or protected persons’ privacy (such as William’s siblings). I remember hearing somewhere that non-publication orders have been used by the Coroner’s Court to prevent sensitive information being released to the public by MSM in other cases, rather than closing the court.

It will be interesting if WSers who may be attending William’s inquest could at least post their opinions and impressions of interested persons/POIs (within WS’ TOS, of course).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member