Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I am looking forward to the News4jax specials that are coming next week. One episode deals with investigator theories. Maybe we will hear something new. I live a few miles from the scene and it has haunted me for years.

I am looking forward to the News4jax specials that are coming next week. One episode deals with investigator theories. Maybe we will hear something new. I live a few miles from the scene and it has haunted me for years.
I'm very interested in what the investigators have to say. If you come up with a link, please post it.

"Only a moment you stayed.
But what an imprint your footprints
have left upon our hearts"

sympathy_card_for_loss_of_a_child-footprints.jpg

Remembering you today and always, little one.

- emma

Last edited:
I have started a new sub-section to the Haleigh Cummings Case Archive.
After 10 Years - 2019 and Beyond:
After 10 Years - 2019 And Beyond by amanda reckonwith

Go check it out. It will bring back a lot of things we've forgotten.

This is the 4th sub-album.
There is the Main Case Archive, plus others for Searches, Drug Arrests, Vigils- Memorials, making the total files I have saved to over 1700.
Here's the Main: Haleigh Cummings -FL- by amanda reckonwith

Yes, it does bring back memories of what was going on during this sad time.
Thank you for your dedication and hard work on preserving the history of this case and on so many other cases too.
It is very much appreciated.

'Over the years, HaLeigh's father has been criticized and some have accused him of wrongdoing related to his daughter's disappearance. Merchant told us he does not believe Ronald was involved.

"Ronald was a person with a checkered past. He lived fast, but he was a good father," Merchant said. "There is no proof today that Ronald had anything to do with it (his daughter's disappearance). We can't hold anybody out (as a suspect), but I do feel comfortable saying that Ronald Cummings is probably not involved, " explained the former investigator. '

'Over the years, HaLeigh's father has been criticized and some have accused him of wrongdoing related to his daughter's disappearance. Merchant told us he does not believe Ronald was involved.

"Ronald was a person with a checkered past. He lived fast, but he was a good father," Merchant said. "There is no proof today that Ronald had anything to do with it (his daughter's disappearance). We can't hold anybody out (as a suspect), but I do feel comfortable saying that Ronald Cummings is probably not involved, " explained the former investigator. '
Frankly, I believe that Merchant's personal view on this case hindered the investigation. I believe he was wearing 'blinders' and refused to even consider that Ronald Cummings was involved. That, IMO is why this case has not been solved.

I’m new to posting, so please bare with me. I read once where there were two “Chad’s” that were mentioned. Could someone fill me in on them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back