Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely not convinced that PR told his sister ANYTHING! I think there's a strong possibility that she put 2 & 2 together and came up with that story by herself thinking that she was supporting/defending her brother ...
Well that would be bizarre in the extreme. Why on earth would she simply make up something so obviously incriminating unless she wanted to frame her brother?

I thought it had already been discussed very early on in these threads that the person charged with rape at that skate park lived in Libby's street?

"The woman was allegedly in the car with a man who was described by Humberside Police as an “Asian man with a large beard,” and it was believed he was driving a “silver coloured estate car with either roof bars or a roof trim” at the time of the incident."

"Vasile Dumitru, of Wellesley Avenue off Beverley Road, has been charged with rape and assault in connection to the incident."

Man, 32, charged with rape after police cordon off skate park

This guy lives in the same road as Libby. The rape took place on 14 January, just 17 days before Libby disappeared. Coincidence? Or could he have something to do with Libby going missing?

I meant between the spider web CCTV and the car being towed on Wednesday.

Oh...Who has been saying the wheels are different then? I know my cars (and wheels!) and the Haworth St CCTV just isn't clear enough for me to state what car (or wheels) is.

I would think the water that night would have been only 2-3 degrees above freezing. I doubt anyone could barely breath from the shock never mind muster screams for 15 mins?

But if you were fighting for your life....

Also my theory about being chased/being paranoid, having been flashed at etc, her running in pitch dark, falling over and bumping into things....would also fit with screams. Is the park unlocked at night? Did we establish this?

That’s highly unlikely and also pointless as the registration number would be caught on cctv for all he knew. If he was concerned he had been seen putting her in the car he would be more likely to burn it out than change the wheels.
He has been charged with crimes dating back months though. Maybe he began to think he was invincible and could get away with anything ... Plus if the car suddenly disappeared because he'd burned it, wouldn't his wife be like "Where's the car??" Surely changing the wheels would be an easier move, he could just say he fancied new wheels. Potentially thought if he'd got away with all the other crimes then the registration plate wouldn't matter that much, or maybe thought the CCTV might be so bad that they wouldn't be able to see the reg anyway? Just a thought.

Is that where the car was in spiderweb cctv?

No that's Haworth street, Wellesley avenue is Libby's address.

I believe early on in these threads around the time this skate park rape was mentioned someone also said that a girl had been chased by someone in a balaclava in the same street (Wellesley) and then a fake taxi (can't remember if they said grey car?!) had attempted to get her to get in the car.

I don't have a source for it.. can whoever mentioned that point us in the right direction please unless it was copied from a fb msg? Perhaps these things we dismissed early on are actually linked somehow.

I thought he was arrested first and then the sisters comments came out after the arrest?

If it was in that order I think the sister talked to him while he was in jail and he may have called his family from jail and that is what he told them to placate them.

I also hope LE has a tape recording of their conversation.

Or he had previously set up his story by telling his wife who then repeated it to the sister, have we had any definitive proof that he spoke directly to the sister first hand? Are people under arrest allowed to chat on the phone?

It's possible when they have routinely taken his fingerprints when 1st arrested , these have matched up to ones found at scenes of previously unsolved burglaries

Alternatively the burglaries may have been linked to the other offences, eg indecent exposure at a window followed by burglary at the same address the following day, with sexual references.

When his sister said that he had picked her up because she was crying, did she actually say that it was LS her picked up or just that he had picked up a girl? If it was her, perhaps she wasn't crying before he picked her up but once in the car, something he said or did caused her to cry. If it was him in the CCTV footage and if it was L getting in the car with him, what are your thoughts on how she left the car - did he let her out or did she manage to escape perhaps telling him she needed the toilet or wanted to be sick and does anyone think it strange that he needed to put her address in his sat nav given than she lived near to him.

No that's Haworth street, Wellesley avenue is Libby's address.

I believe early on in these threads around the time this skate park rape was mentioned someone also said that a girl had been chased by someone in a balaclava in the same street (Wellesley) and then a fake taxi (can't remember if they said grey car?!) had attempted to get her to get in the car.

I don't have a source for it.. can whoever mentioned that point us in the right direction please unless it was copied from a fb msg? Perhaps these things we dismissed early on are actually linked somehow.

geez how many perverts in this area?!!

Personally its unlikely he did not harm her ..but by the same respect it cant be automatically presumed that he killed her just because he has this perversion either
I’m not assuming it because of his perversions. I’m assuming it because we know he deliberately got a very drunk and vulnerable woman into his car and lied about the reason why to his own family, and the woman hasn’t been seen since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam