Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been confirmed by police that the car has been traced, nor the cyclist. I'm still holding out info for the cyclist.. I think someone cycling at that time of night in freezing temperatures in the direction of Libby is weird af.

That maybe depends where you live, near me there are cyclists in all weathers and at all hours as it's a common way to commute to and from work, no idea if it's unusual in Hull though

Its timings I struggle with
The screams and running man in park area is very difficult to ignore
Yet the timings are very tight in order to abuse then kill someone then successfully hide a body in the time the man was seen running
Unless times are not accurate or its sheer coincidence

Foxes sound very much like blood curdling screams.

Doesn't explain the man running away though.

The police havnt confirmed any of this though it's just come from newspaper reports so I'm always a bit suspicious.

Before people were discussing pr working with an accomplice.
There was a sexual assault in a park in Hull last night that was reported on the news and police believed it was linked with another attack in the same area in December.
Maybe pr knew that guy? Pr could have seen Libby picked her up and delivered her to the park? Because sometimes offenders know each other.

Queried this earlier but someone said the street was known for illegal taxis parking up and likely to be one of those.

Not sure myself but think that was the general consensus.

It would be interesting to find out if they have CCTV of when that car (not PR's) first arrived at Haworth St and how long they were parked there for.

I am not convinced the screams are linked at all yet. Too many locals have said it is not that unusual to hear shouting and screaming, and no one seems to have reported these screams until after the fact, as far as we know. Knowing someone is missing could make the screams siddenly different and more horrible in daylight, imo.

It would be interesting to find out if they have CCTV of when that car first arrived at Haworth St and how long they were parked there for.

I'm pretty sure they must do, it can't be luck that the camera happened to be on just for the minutes we've seen, my guess is that it runs all the time and we've seen only the part the police want to be made public

JMO

Before people were discussing pr working with an accomplice.
There was a sexual assault in a park in Hull last night that was reported on the news and police believed it was linked with another attack in the same area in December.
Maybe pr knew that guy? Pr could have seen Libby picked her up and delivered her to the park? Because sometimes offenders know each other.

It also said his accent wasn't local but would an accomplice risk an attack while PR in custody?

Unless they are thinking it will throw the police off PR trail?

Bit far fetched that though.

Yet the timings are very tight in order to abuse then kill someone then successfully hide a body in the time the man was seen running

only one man was seen running from the park. Could this indicate an accomplice?

Unless the abuse had already taken place earlier, he’d driven - not knowing what to do or where to go. The park was dark and quiet. She’d managed to run / stumble and scream. If the reports are reliable and police are spending so much time at the park I guess they have to be thinking there’s a connection

WTH is an -fir :rolleyes:whatever whatever. Please do t make me go back to read all this. And yes, I still think Poland is checking him out very closely. How long has he lived in the UK?

ETA
An e-fit. Too much coffee!

An e-fit is the modern version of a police artist's sketch of a suspect, done on a computer rather than by someone drawing by hand

It also said his accent wasn't local but would an accomplice risk an attack while PR in custody?

Unless they are thinking it will throw the police off PR trail?

Bit far fetched that though.
Maybe he thinks he's got away with it and is getting bolder. Or might think he's about to get caught and think he has nothing to lose.
Also if he was working with pr and pr told the police he would surely start spilling the beans on pr about possible other crimes he knew about. Pr's best bet is just to stay quite and get charged with these current offenses

Finding it hard to keep up and the picture is still confusing to me, but I know my heart sank right down when I heard the "explanation" from the sister that PR picked up a crying girl and that she threw herself at him. If that is what he said to her and police then it's a classic example of the self-serving, victim-blaming lies that this type of offender always trots out.

I just don't believe it and clearly neither do police. And if that's all that happened then where is Libby?
Yes, she'd had some drinks but none of her actual behaviour shows her being a danger to herself. She agreed to go in the taxi, and when for whatever reason (prob no keys as others have said) she went to a public area to try and find returning friends. She declined help from a male stranger. She wasn't wandering in the traffic or heading for water. I don't think her thinking was that impaired, perhaps just her physical movements. I can get to staggery stage drunk but my perceptions of danger or risk are not altered.

If PR is admitting to Libby being in his car, they can back this up with CCTV and tight time frames and then no further sightings of Libby, they have the makings of a case. Obviously if the worst has happened and her body can be found with clear signs of violence then it becomes stronger. But it isn't necessary to have DNA and tons of physical evidence to make a case, or even the body, circumstances can tell you the story of what happened (and common sense). As so many millions of cases were proven before all the science, some of which turns out to be junk science anyway.

I desperately hope that Libby if she has passed is not lost to the sea but it does not mean her killer could not be charged. Sadly I think this may be what happened to Sarah Wellgreen's body but murder charges have been filed. It can and should be done if there is enough other evidence.

My final input for today. Just thinking he may well have good knowledge of hiding places and out of the way routes due to his flashing activities. I wonder if the Jan 19th incident was in the park for instance.

I feel so heartsick for Libby's family and friends right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member