Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not arrested on suspicion of murdering Libby. He was arrested on suspicion of abducting her. The Police could not and still cannot prove that she has been murdered. The detention extensions were granted on the basis of the investigation related to the abduction arrest.
Fine. But surely abduction is a serious enough offence to warrant the granting of an extension?

Does anyone know if these charges if found guilty could mean he would be a registered sex offender? Whatever happens as far as Libby, the polices charges will hopefully mean his risk to public/ his own family will be managed as much as possible
If as suspected the Outraging Public Decency charge is related to a sexual act then yes he will end up being registered as a sex offender if he is found guilty.

I’ve got loads of questions this morning I’ll try and do them one at a time so I don’t confuse myself

Firstly can someone explain how the maximum time was allowed in custody for this when we thought it was only used for the most serious of crimes ? Did the police for example treat each crime as separate interview times and keep going back for more time for each other one charged ? Thanks

He was arrested under suspicion of abduction which is a serious crime. He was no doubt questioned in relation to that, and these other charges.

The police have decided not to charge him relating to abduction at this time.

Have they ever revealed more on the other car in the CCTV footage, I do wonder why he was there, the white arrow on the left is the car focused on the ctv, the other arrow is the direction of the car(Citroen), notice it's a dead end and double yellows, is this the person who originally offered her help? Surely whoever this was they must have seen something.

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_090715.jpg
    IMG_20190211_090715.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 46
I keep coming back to the neighbouring students who saw Libby being dropped off by her taxi. They saw her stumbling/ falling down the road and then the next sighting is Libby distressed on the bench. This suggests to me that it’s possible Libby got to her door and saw or heard something she did not like. When I first looked at Wellesley Avenue on Streetview, I noticed how concealed Libby’s front door is by the hedges around it and with a narrow dark entry to the side. It would certainly be the perfect place for someone to hide and wait, whilst still being able to view the street.

Picture of entrance to house I believe is Libby’s.

I don't think this is Libby's house? Says no.47 Wellesley Ave.

Thank you for the great map. I didnt realize Beresford Avenue went right over the creek behind her house.

IMO I think she could still be in that Beverly and Barmstrom Drainage water. If not there then River Hull.

Its the only thing that makes sense since LE has not found her on land.

Yes, all along I've thought she is in the water. The most common place for drunk missing people to end up is in water. Usually its males but still happens to females. I honestly thought from the start it was a series of unfortunate incidences, and I still think PR's low key sexual thrill has come back and bitten him more than he could ever have feared - he has done something wrong, but its lead to Libby falling in the water from running away in fear from him in her drunk state and its like Karma has got PR big time. He could never have anticipated his pervy ways would implicate him in abduction/a missing girl/queries of suspicion of murder.

Supposing all along he didn't own up to flashing Libby that night, because that would obviously look bad....if he were now to confess to 'I did flash her, she ran away in fright' he would know this would look like a half confession to having more to do with her disappearance. I truly believe he has caught himself in a bigger situation than he could ever have imagined.

This case is causing me to think much further outside of the box than usual. Craziest thought so far: Libby is in the other car that we see travel past smoking guy. Girl getting into car with smoking guy is not Libby, and is in fact a decoy, deliberately placed in front of a cctv camera (with a fricking spiderweb across it.) I know how nuts this is. It’s been a long month.

Glad you mentioned this about being in the other car because I had pondered over this idea too.

Will be interesting to discover what happens after he appears in court this morning.

He has endured 96 hours of detainment, faced intense questioning.

It appears he has not incriminated himself in either Libby's disappearance, manslaughter or murder to be charged.

So either:
  • He is innocent and does not know what has happened to her.

• He killed her and is exceptionally confident her body won't be found.

• Has hidden her alive and is exceptionally confident she won't be found.
The Police search methods strongly indicate that they are still searching for someone that is alive and hidden.

• He killed her and got lucky so far
(it happens)

I am drawn to the possibility that he dumped the body in a hurry at first, but then later moved the body to a better place. He had several days to do this.

Have they ever revealed more on the other car in the CCTV footage, I do wonder why he was there, the white arrow on the left is the car focused on the ctv, the other arrow is the direction of the car(Citroen), notice it's a dead end and double yellows, is this the person who originally offered her help? Surely whoever this was they must have seen something.

What's "double yellows"?

If he is at any point let out of custody and bailed, how will he afford to live somewhere/pay rent as surely his work will not employ him anymore? Will he go back to Poland? If the court decree's he can't leave the country, yet he has no money to pay rent etc, how will he pay rent/where will he live/will he go missing?

My 3rd question is more of just a rambling thought post

The cyclist ; we are mostly creatures of habit and I presume the police will look at cctv for around the same time frame for night after night to see if he goes past again , like he’s finishing work , coming home from a pub etc . It’s like we get a chinese takeaway one day each week not always on the same day but always from same place if you know what I mean, so the likelihood is the cyclist uses this route more than this one off occasion given the time of night it was.

My next point is mans glasses , do we think he’s short sighted or long sighted ? Meaning would he wear his glasses for driving ? If so in a scuffle could his glasses have got broken and he’s now wearing a different pair all of a sudden or gone back to opticians to replace / repair them .

My final rambling on this post ; I presume now his wife knows the charges any loyalty to him will have gone so if she knows anything she might shed some light on other things now to police.

I don't think this is Libby's house? Says no.47 Wellesley Ave.
This is number 32 in the photo. Was it reported that she lived in 47?

Edit: just realised you mean it says 47 on the screen shot. Pic is of 32 - you can see bins outside with 32 on also. Number 47 is directly opposite - ie. behind the camera (below)

Attachments

• 1D5DFD77-27E7-47A7-82E8-E9E35D130577.png
    1D5DFD77-27E7-47A7-82E8-E9E35D130577.png
    648.4 KB · Views: 17
  • He killed her and got lucky so far
(it happens)

I am drawn to the possibility that he dumped the body in a hurry at first, but then later moved the body to a better place. He had several days to do this.
He had several days, but he may even have done it the same night. I think his initial instinct may have been to get away from the scene as quickly as possible, but then after he calmed down a little he may have realised that leaving the body to be found with his DNA on it would leave him in serious trouble. So he went back within a few hours and either carried her body to water or put her in his car and drove her to another location.

Having sexual intercourse in public with another person is also classed as “outraging public decency”. That is what the men who had a threesome on the Tube were convicted of, and fined £1000 for.*advertiser censored* star who had 'outrageous' threesome on London Underground train fined £1,000
I’m guessing being caught dogging would carry a similar charge.

The photo that was uploaded said at the bottom "47 Wellesley Avenue". I think Libby was at no. 17.

Screenshot_20190211-150107_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members