Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly reading through the thread and apoloigise if I'm repeating what has already been said.

Is it possible that his legal team have advised him to confess to less serious crimes as a way of deflection & buying themselves more time to defend the abduction allegation?

Or is this the best the police have been able to achieve and want to keep him under tabs until more evidence comes to light, which they will be able to do now.

Both I'd say

Slowly reading through the thread and apoloigise if I'm repeating what has already been said.

Is it possible that his legal team have advised him to confess to less serious crimes as a way of deflection & buying themselves more time to defend the abduction allegation?

Or is this the best the police have been able to achieve and want to keep him under tabs until more evidence comes to light, which they will be able to do now.

He hasn't been charged with abduction

10:57KEY EVENT
Hearing ends
District Judge Fred Rutherford said: “The matters are too serious for this court and will be sent to the Crown court.”

Mr Relowicz was remanded in custody and will appear at Hull Crown Court on March 11.

"10:44
Pawel Relowicz in the dock
Pawel Relowicz is now in the dock.
He is wearing a grey tracksuit and is flanked by officers."

(flank
/flaNGk/Submit
verb
past tense: flanked; past participle: flanked
be on each or on one side of.
"the fireplace is flanked by built-in bookshelves"
synonyms: edge, bound, line, border, fringe, skirt, be situated along; More
guard or strengthen (a military force or position) from the side.
"the southern gate of the fortress is flanked by towers"
attack down or from the sides, or rake with gunfire from the sides.
"the ship went straight through the enemy fleet and flanked them"

the definition of flanked )

The defence don't need to buy time.

He has just entered a not guilty plea in court, therefore he hasn't confessed to anything.

This is the best they have been able to achieve with the evidence to hand.

What makes me feel sick is that PR only got married last Summer, right? Yet these charges date back to months before then. If only his poor wife had known sooner, she could have been saved from all of this. I feel so incredibly sorry for her right now (assuming PR is actually guilty and that she didn't know any of this).

Surprising.

I guess that is what happens when you can't afford a silk.

We weren't there, and I don't know if the judge gives reasoning for the decision as they do in US courts?

But PR's alleged crimes seem very habitual, very focused, and he's under investigation for a very serious crime which makes him a flight risk. I don't think it's about the representation he has, rather this was the decision of the judge.

Hearing ends
District Judge Fred Rutherford said: “The matters are too serious for this court and will be sent to the Crown court.”

Mr Relowicz was remanded in custody and will appear at Hull Crown Court on March 11.

A whole month away. Guess he doesn't have to worry about paying for rent whilst he is in custody. I wonder where the wife will stay for the next month. She is on maternity leave. I can't stop thinking about her sobbing about those sex toys...

What makes me feel sick is that PR only got married last Summer, right? Yet these charges date back to months before then. If only his poor wife had known sooner, she could have been saved from all of this. I feel so incredibly sorry for her right now (assuming PR is actually guilty and that she didn't know any of this).

Didn’t it say he had a girlfriend before his wife .... wonder why they split up ?

I think they probably have DNA from the burglaries and some other solid evidence. They wouldn’t just charge him in a whim.
Hopefully (if guilty) by pleading not guilty, he just made things even worse for himself and has given the police the upper hand. We shall see...

Hearing ends

Good.

I was wondering if they might let him go and put him under surveillance.

—-

It will take some time to process the items and potential evidence recovered. Perhaps we can expect more charges to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member