Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Oak-Road-Playing-Fields-cutting-back-undergrowth.jpg

Replying to own post to add this...sorry I don’t know how to add links but also found this on rightmove...which looks like a title for the house...there appears to be blank space between all the houses with those back gates...wonder what’s in that gap as it shows brick from the outside??

That's 22, and you can see on the photos that where that would be there is an extra door, a wooden garden type door. I would say it's a shared alley for bins/ deliveries etc

That's 22, and you can see on the photos that where that would be there is an extra door, a wooden garden type door. I would say it's a shared alley for bins/ deliveries etc
Yes at ground level but in the post I’ve just added the houses appear to be joined at the roof and the front and back. In my old house the loft space above this part was separated by a brick wall between my loft and that ‘blank space’ I was just thinking that could possibly be an accessible space from his property? Probably a bit far fetched tho so just ignore me!

What I find weird is that, based on his previous offenses, the guy is clearly no criminal mastermind.

There are two options. Either Libby was murdered or she has been kidnapped. In the former case, he must have been able to make a body disappear within a couple of hours, without arousing suspicion, or getting caught on cctv, or leaving any trace whatsoever that leads to the body. He couldn’t travel far, so had to do it within the area of the city. I find it mind-boggling a guy who got caught flashing managed to make a body vanish from existence.

If he’s holding her hostage, it’s even more unbelievable. Three possibilities. He hid her at his home or on one of his other properties, he rented or broke into a third-party’s property, or he moved her outside the city. The police hasn’t found her on his property, no one has come forth regarding any recent rentals or break-ins involving him, and, as mentioned above, he couldn’t have traveled far.

Either his current charges are bs, he is more intelligent and dangerous than we’ve been led to believe, and the cops are grasping at straws to keep him behind bars, or someone else was involved. Judging by how masterfully they managed to make her disappear, my money would be on professional criminals who dabble in sex trafficking.

Anyway, just my 2c. Maybe I’m just overthinking stuff.

ea
Replying to own post to add this...sorry I don’t know how to add links but also found this on rightmove...which looks like a title for the house...there appears to be blank space between all the houses with those back gates...wonder what’s in that gap as it shows brick from the outside??
Hi, each house pair has a passage between them to accesss the rear yard.

What I find weird is that, based on his previous offenses, the guy is clearly no criminal mastermind.

There are two options. Either Libby was murdered or she has been kidnapped. In the former case, he must have been able to make a body disappear within a couple of hours, without arousing suspicion, or getting caught on cctv, or leaving any trace whatsoever that leads to the body. He couldn’t travel far, so had to do it within the area of the city. I find it mind-boggling a guy who got caught flashing managed to make a body vanish from existence.

If he’s holding her hostage, it’s even more unbelievable. Three possibilities. He hid her at his home or on one of his other properties, he rented or broke into a third-party’s property, or he moved her outside the city. The police hasn’t found her on his property, no one has come forth regarding any recent rentals or break-ins involving him, and, as mentioned above, he couldn’t have traveled far.

Either his current charges are bs, he is more intelligent and dangerous than we’ve been led to believe, and the cops are grasping at straws to keep him behind bars, or someone else was involved. Judging by how masterfully they managed to make her disappear, my money would be on professional criminals who dabble in sex trafficking.

There are many cases where bodies hidden hurriedly don't get found for months or even years. Often they lie just yards away from areas that were previously searched but were just hidden from view in a way that meant they weren't found. The perp just gets lucky. Libby could still be in the park hidden under a bush or beneath bracken, or she could have been moved somewhere else entirely.

In terraced houses I’ve lived in that wasn’t dead space, it was part of a room. My bedroom used to be bigger than the same front bedroom next door because we had the “flying” space over the shared passageway between the houses.
Thanks. Yeah mine was too but the loft was bricked differently...maybe just my old house..no bodies there just rats!! :eek:

So i've just been for a drive and I tend to think a lot when i'm driving, anyhow I was pondering why his car was possible picked up just 10 minutes later on the route that would lead him home and then I had a horrible thought.... So i'd heard the person who he had broken into their house/the one on his street had moved out recently to get away from this guy.... so do you think he could have took libby there ??? I mean the house was empty and if so he would probably know they moved out, he also already knows how to get into the property and this would also explain why it was just 10 minutes in between cctv footage as it would just be his route home, I feel sick...thoughts?

Now that's a thought!

There's 2 properties up for rent as we speak
Property to Rent in Raglan Street, Hull HU5 - Renting in Raglan Street, Hull HU5 - Zoopla

I'll play devil's advocate here for a minute- not to contradict you of course, just to debate (because I am 50 50 right now about this guy's character)

I think he could be quite good at leading a double life as earlier reports when he was first arrested, claimed hard working, respectable, devoted family man who didn't go drinking and preferred to stay home. Naturally this was his landlord and I believe neighbours who said that if I recall. I'm very curious to know if he was known locally as a creep by a lot of people???

He wasn't charged with abduction- so I m guessing not overwhelming evidence from the house or car of murder OR a struggle. Or of course, police are building a case.

My thoughts keep going back to the river. Wonder if it is a big river and fast flowing? I still haven't seen it being dragged anywhere?

Not thinking hostage situation is possible either. :(

I think he might well be an escalating psychopath who was getting more brazen in his activities and getting a thrill off it. Plus he didn't crack under interview- he might be enjoying the drama he is causing? With a narcissistic personality- lies, superiority, lack of empathy etc are all traits.

The sex trafficking- well not very likely- she would be missed within a few hours and transporting her would be hard. She is not anything like a typical victim for trafficking- too high risk.

Just my own opinions :)

I'm trying to understand the police strategy in finding Libby. It could just be that I'm new to all of this but why now suddenly start strimming dense bushes on day 11?
I wonder what led them to do that?
Also, if that is a suspected disposal site (?) then how would a person transport a body (god forbid) into that location without being seen or without using a car?
Something just seems weird about all this.
Any thoughts?

This is a guy in a low paid job with limited resources and a new family to look after, I doubt he has the resources to own or rent other properties.

If he is holding her hostage banging him up in custody having burnt the clock down to zero was not a smart move.

If he has murdered her he has done a very efficient job of disposing of the body. So good that he is confident she won't be found.

This guy has just survived 96 hours of detention and not cracked, many people would not be mentally strong enough to do that even if they were innocent.

The sex trafficking thing is so unlikely, gangs target people who will not be missed.

(“As members wear silk gowns of a particular design (see court dress), appointment as Queen's Counsel is known informally as taking silk, and hence QCs are often colloquially called silks. Appointments are made from within the legal profession on the basis of merit rather than a particular level of experience.“

Queen's Counsel - Wikipedia

American is learning a lot here )
Mags, if I may use your nickname to your nick, you might want to look up other meanings for 'silk.' Think about what he was stealing. That was the reference made by the OP of your reply. IMO okay, now I need someone to pass the bleach :)

just now learning what the charges are against him and I have just one thing to say
ewwwwwwwwwwww
Yep. She had that bleach moment. Erase what your eyes saw, and your brain processed. imo of course.

The real game in town is where did she get out of the car
That is the ultimate sad question in this episode! IMO of course.

OK, so this case has really been on my mind and here is what I think *if* he is guilty.
He seems quite confident to be breaking in to houses etc right near to his own house. I would not put it past somebody like that to be quite calculating. It is known for previous offenders to up their game as such and with that being said could this all be pre organised? He could have been parking where these unofficial taxis park in the hopes of a vulnerable lady coming along and being able to make his move. He looked at the cctv (providing it is him) so knew that's where it was, almost like he parked there purposely so that if anything came up he could say but I told you I was here and the cctv matches and his sisters story matches etc.
He could have planned a perfect spot for poor libby or whoever it may have ended up being beforehand.

This post, and a few others, have me really curious about this sicko's previous hometowns. I know it was mentioned where they previously lived. What about before then? How long has he been up to these shenanigans? Chilling thoughts IMO.

I apologise if someone has asked this already but I’ve been out all day and I’m still trying to catch up! As he appears to be the only suspect in Libby’s disappearance that we are aware of, and as he has be remanded in custody, will the LE continue to interrogate him or do you think he’ll be transferred straight to prison?

I'm trying to understand the police strategy in finding Libby. It could just be that I'm new to all of this but why now suddenly start strimming dense bushes on day 11?
I wonder what led them to do that?
Also, if that is a suspected disposal site (?) then how would a person transport a body (god forbid) into that location without being seen or without using a car?
Something just seems weird about all this.
Any thoughts?

They play the %'s

My guess is they have concrete evidence to put libby in that park (witness/CCTV etc)

If you don't find her at first, then you start looking in more and more detail until you are sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave