CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mistress nurse was unaware that killer fiance Patrick Frazee was engaged or had a child and only disposed of Kelsey Berreth's cell phone over fears he would murder her next says friend"

I don't believe this for one minute. Did KK think PF solicited her to kill a random stranger? They are trying to distance KK from the murder but all they are doing is adding motive.

Neither KK nor MS said Kelsey’s name.
You are bringing up very valid points. What are the goals and the objectives of these interviews? Are the reviews fact finding and background informational. Are they to ellict key facts then drive deeper into those facts. Are we here for interviews or interrogations.

"Mistress nurse was unaware that killer fiance Patrick Frazee was engaged or had a child and only disposed of Kelsey Berreth's cell phone over fears he would murder her next says friend"

I don't believe this for one minute. Did KK think PF solicited her to kill a random stranger? They are trying to distance KK from the murder but all they are doing is adding motive.

Ita. Can’t wait to hear P’s version of her involvement.

imo The reporter asked the BFF stupid, simple, repetitive questions (not worthy of prime time tv) and none of the hard questions we need/want answers to. Not that she has any truthful answers to offer in the first place. moo

In the US, fact finding is heavy on front in gathering facts with many agencies involved those results are back to those agencies with follow-through as needed and further case development and support.

Sorry but M is clueless as to what anyone is capable of just as I am.

In my experience, nobody ever truly knows what anyone is capable of regardless as to how well you know them. We barely know what we, ourselves, are capably of until we find ourselves in that exact same situation.

KK would have us believe, through her friend's probable paid interview, that PF asked KK over a romantic dinner to help his solicit the murder of some woman that neither of them knew so PF didn't kill KK or make her children disappear. Over those months that they planned the murder and worked out details like getting time off work, and travelling 16oo miles, and concocting text messages for this woman that KK was so afraid for herself and her children that instead of telling LE, she went to a friend named M who apparently had such a big mouth that she told her employers. So although she was afraid to go to LE herself, she had no problem telling her big mouth gossipy friend so that then three other people were aware of a credible solicitation who also did nothing. But in all of that, we're supposed to believe that PF is some horrific scary monster who is pure evil. So if he's pure evil, why not go to LE? Why not run with your children? Why continue to see a man and have a relationship with him?
She also claims, through her friend, that she didn't know he had a child? Everyone around him knew he had a child. His friend who gave an interview said PF went everywhere with the baby, we have pics of him at rodeos with the baby, KB's neighbor said PF picked up the baby everyday while KB was at work but KK wants us to believe she didn't know there was a child?
My question would be, if this is true, why would any woman date a man who wants help to solicit the murder of another woman, and if a man you're dating does ask this aren't you in the least curious as to who the woman is?

SO....MS doesn't want to comment on whether or not KK and PF were having a sexual relationship (which is code for yes), but will comment on KK's assessment that PF was the most evil person ever....and, KK is terribly afraid of PF. My question is.....exactly how stupid does KK and MS think people are? KK is an independent, educated, adult female living hundreds of miles away from this "evil" person. I can't even.

With all the crazy reporting, including reporting speculation by the Rs as 'facts', I have trouble keeping it all straight, so apologies if I've got this wrong.

Didn't the Rs say that their employee (this woman) told them that PF told KK that he had to get rid of KB because she was 'crazy' and he was afraid she would hurt Baby K?

I must have this wrong. Surely this woman isn't claiming the first KK heard about KB and Baby K was when PF talked to her about killing KB?

I think that the friend better shush herself. Before she finds herself in the middle of a murder trial with subpoenas to testify. Probably too late.

That 15 minutes of fame ain't worth it. Stupid is as stupid does.

We have to keep in mind PF has a bunch of cows in another county he probably checks on every day.

What "other" county would that be?

Precisely, who exactly did PF say KB was when soliciting KK to kill her 3 times? A very good point, why would he want KK to kill a random stranger. Someone he did not know? Which brings us to what reason did PF give to KK for wanting KB dead. It makes no sense.

Rockstahl should lose his license to practice law. He is an officer of the court by the fact of being an attorney. Withheld some very important information from LE. Seems like all RR & MS are doing is damage control for KK. Small town stuff. I am sure LE is glad to hand them more rope.
My opinion is that SF knows a lot more than we know. PF doesn’t do anything without momma,s permission. Just my opinion based on observation. SF and KK do have some similarities besides being nurses.

My thoughts when he showed up with a protective vest was that someone might want him knocked off. I'll refrain from saying who, but I think it a real possibility that PF truly believes someone (not a 3rd accomplice) wants him gone before the ENTIRE sordid story comes to light, to protect SOMEONE (KK, perhaps?) from further implication in what's happened? JMT

Anyway, if he is afraid someone is "gunning" for him, looks good on him.

Either that, or the TCSD just took delivery of a brand new vest, and couldn't wait to try it out! It fit really good, too. IMO

On one hand I wouldn’t doubt that PF wasn’t telling the two women about each other but it doesn’t jive with what we have heard, and read, already about being friends with KK for a long time. Sounds to me like the friend interviewed by the DM was simply regurgitating what ever KK has told her.

Which brings us to what reason did PF give to KK for wanting KB dead. It makes no sense.

As it was said a few posts up, according to Rs PF told KK that Kelsey was crazy and that he was afraid that she was going to hurt the baby.

My questions:

Did KK get a divorce to be with PF?
When did she learn about Kelsey's and the baby's existence? How did she take the news?
Has she ever met Kelsey?
Did she believe that Kelsey was going to harm the baby, as PF claimed?

With all the crazy reporting, including reporting speculation by the Rs as 'facts', I have trouble keeping it all straight, so apologies if I've got this wrong.

Didn't the Rs say that their employee (this woman) told them that PF told KK that he had to get rid of KB because she was 'crazy' and he was afraid she would hurt Baby K?

I must have this wrong. Surely this woman isn't claiming the first KK heard about KB and Baby K was when PF talked to her about killing KB?
Yes, I do remember that was one of the early things they flew up the flagpole. So that would show KK did know about KB and the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa