Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I continue to hope and pray for a break in this case. My belief is that it will eventually happen.

Not a week goes by when I don't think of this wonderful man, Michael Chambers.

My heart is with the family members who truly love him and are suffering deeply with the tremendous loss of him from their lives.

May they continue to hold one another close with love and genuine support.

Another Friday without PaPaw.

And in less than a month, he will have been missing for two years. I’m sure it feels more like 20 years for family and friends.

I have complete faith in Philip Klein and his team, and trust that they will help bring Mr. Chambers justice. I just find it difficult to be patient at times.

Earlier in the case, I naively thought it was obvious what happened and who was responsible, but over time, I’ve come to realize that the case is much more complicated than it seemed at first, especially in terms of who all are involved and to what degree.

Shame on those who took this wonderful human being away from those who truly love and care about him. And not even one of them has come forward after two years. Not one wants to do the right thing.

It’s amazing how low and selfish people can be.

Another Friday without PaPaw.

And in less than a month, he will have been missing for two years. I’m sure it feels more like 20 years for family and friends.

I have complete faith in Philip Klein and his team, and trust that they will help bring Mr. Chambers justice. I just find it difficult to be patient at times.

Earlier in the case, I naively thought it was obvious what happened and who was responsible, but over time, I’ve come to realize that the case is much more complicated than it seemed at first, especially in terms of who all are involved and to what degree.

Shame on those who took this wonderful human being away from those who truly love and care about him. And not even one of them has come forward after two years. Not one wants to do the right thing.

It’s amazing how low and selfish people can be.
Well said.Keep the faith Klein is still working on the case.I don't know when but one day the truth will come out.This isn't going to be like all the other cases in Hunt County case he will get to the bottom of it.Your so right about it looking like a obvious case of a knowing who was involved but that place is full of secrets and so many of them are intertwined.Shame on all of the people involved and shame on whomever is responsible for allowing that County to be out of control for the past 40 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back