Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking the Beresford posts were early on in reporting based on a possible sighting , then they got dashcam footage of bench and could see she was there until 12:09 so went with that as a harder timeline ????
I can’t find a police or MSN post saying that Libby was on that bench at midnight. Post a link if you can see one, I might be missing it.

This is a quote from one of the girls that PR is accused of flashing in December (with the efit). Reading the article again after knowing he's been charged and a suspect in the Libby case is pretty disturbing.

It’s worrying to know that he knows where we live and we are just a house of young girls. I just don’t want him to go and do it again to anyone else. I fear this isn’t the first time and it won’t be the last.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hu...mens-terror-creepy-flasher-stands-2367559.amp

I know this incident wasn't mentioned in the list of things he'd been charged with but I'm pretty sure someone in here contacted HullLive and they confirmed that he'd been charged for this incident but for some reason the police didn't make it public.

I'd like to point out the girls involved were all 24 or 25 so Libby was not involved in this incident.

It was me messaged Hull live in messenger , they said the police charged him with it but it wasn’t mentioned in court ..... they are asking police why

Yes that does make sense how a foreign language and then him changing to some broken english may sound like two people even though it is one.

Also the "murmuring" maybe where he puts his hand over her mouth to quiet her.
Yes! Exactly that. Didn’t think of the murmuring like that so that’s a good shout (no pun intended)!

Yes that does make sense how a foreign language and then him changing to some broken english may sound like two people even though it is one.

Also the "murmuring" maybe where he puts his hand over her mouth to quiet her.

Or he might have used chloroform? I know .I watch too many horror movies and crime documentaries lol

I thought the last sighting of her was 12:09am??
Me too but it’s never been said that she was ‘seen’ at 12:09 just that they ‘believe she was there until’ 12:09...confusing
I did wonder if the bench CCTV given the time was why the police eluded to that but that would mean the police are confident that’s her getting into the car? It was also stated in DM she was sighted on Beresford around that time (possible private CCTV)

I can’t find a police or MSN post saying that Libby was on that bench at midnight. Post a link if you can see one, I might be missing it.

Opening page of this thread

11:40 - 11:45 caught on CCTV on bench. Around this time grey beard man stopped to offer assistance, she declined, police have cleared him
11:49ish PR? car arrives on Haworth Street (per ITV CCTV)
12:04-12:06 ish man smoking (CCTV)
12:08 passenger door opens and someone/something is on passenger seat(CCTV)
12:09 car drives away (CCTV)
12:09 police say Libby had left the bench by now

I’m not seeing a link to a case map in the first post of the threads? (That’s usually where it would be if there is one.)

Could somebody please be so kind as to post an image which shows her home, the abduction site, his home, and his work location in one image and embed that image here as an uploaded file? Thank you very much in advance if anyone can help with this (if not posted already).

Hello Margarita,
There are better maps in previous posts that you could search for but here is one in this link if you scroll down in it to the part that says"Last Known Movements of Libby Squire"

Missing Libby's parents attend vigil

Or he might have used chloroform? I know .I watch too many horror movies and crime documentaries lol
Haha was just replying to your other post but had to respond to this because that was one of my very early thoughts when everyone was discussing how did he get her into car etc! I thought it was a bit too NCIS or something!! :D

Do you remember that the police asked for sightings of Libby up to 3am and we wondered why there was that cut off time?

I'm now thinking that if they had PR in their sights pretty early on they may know that he got home that night at 3am by himself (maybe some neighbour cctv ) and so they are working on the theory that whatever he did was done by that time

just a thought

Attachments

• 5881A748-7177-42A0-B987-4A4D4F8F20F8.jpeg
    5881A748-7177-42A0-B987-4A4D4F8F20F8.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 17
I’m not seeing a link to a case map in the first post of the threads? (That’s usually where it would be if there is one.)

Could somebody please be so kind as to post an image which shows her home, the abduction site, his home, and his work location in one image and embed that image here as an uploaded file? Thank you very much in advance if anyone can help with this (if not posted already).
inCollage_20190211_230108822.jpg Hope this helps.
inCollage_20190211_230543500.jpg

I just had a look online and there are HMO student houses on Wellesley Avenue (shared rented house multiple occupancy). Could she have either lost her keys or left them in the taxi (fallen down between seat and door - driver might not have noticed). She gets out of the taxi and doesn't realise no keys until after taxi has gone. When was she first reported missing and who reported it?

Opening page of this thread

11:40 - 11:45 caught on CCTV on bench. Around this time grey beard man stopped to offer assistance, she declined, police have cleared him
11:49ish PR? car arrives on Haworth Street (per ITV CCTV)
12:04-12:06 ish man smoking (CCTV)
12:08 passenger door opens and someone/something is on passenger seat(CCTV)
12:09 car drives away (CCTV)
12:09 police say Libby had left the bench by now

So we don’t know where she was for sure at 12:05am and therefore the report of her being across the road on Beresford Avenue could be correct. Seems she was definitely “wandering the streets near her house” as I’ve seen mentioned in news articles. So to me, it looks like evidence shows that she leaves the bench sometime after 11:45 and there are eyewitness reports of her wandering streets but nothing as concrete as cctv after this point, which is just before smoking guy is seen at car.

I just had a look online and there are HMO student houses on Wellesley Avenue (shared rented house multiple occupancy). Could she have either lost her keys or left them in the taxi (fallen down between seat and door - driver might not have noticed). She gets out of the taxi and doesn't realise no keys until after taxi has gone. When was she first reported missing and who reported it?
This has been discussed time and time again. I think a lot of members agree she may have lost her keys but this has never been confirmed by police or media. She was reported missing the next morning but I can't remember by whom - her friends IIRC. I'm sure someone else will find a link for you. Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm knackered, I've been having very late nights ever since this case first hit the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288