TX - 5 dead in mass shooting - Livingston, TX - 11 Feb 2019

Polk County Sheriff's Office TX, Sheriff Kenneth Hammack

On February 11, 2019 at 10:32am the Polk County Sheriff's Office recieved a call along with Allegiance EMS requesting a response to 3600 block of FM 3126 in the Blanchard Community of Polk County for multiple victims of an assault.

Troopers from the Texas Highway Patrol and Deputies arrived on scene discovering multiple victims from apparent gunshot wounds.

Sheriff Hammack reports the investigation is underway with Detectives from his agency along with Texas Rangers all on scene.

The scene is extremely fluid making it difficult to release information. Information will be made available at a designated time, to be announced.

At this time we have 5 confirmed deceased at the residence.

Five people shot at Texas ranch | Daily Mail Online

A man shot dead his wife, baby daughter, and his wife's grandparents before turning the gun on himself in a horrific murder-suicide at a Texas ranch.

Five people were found dead from gunshot wounds in Blanchard on Monday morning.

Family friends have identified Randy J Horn, 54, as the shooter to DailyMail.com.

They also identified his victims as his wife Ashley Horn, their one-year-old daughter Ranley, and Ashley's grandparents Lynda and Gene Delaney.

upload_2019-2-12_2-27-35.jpegupload_2019-2-12_2-27-43.jpegupload_2019-2-12_2-27-57.jpegupload_2019-2-12_2-28-7.jpeg

[...]

Looks like a domestic dispute to me. My guess is that Ashley and baby were staying with her mom and grandparents, and Randy arrived at 5:30AM to shoot them. It's interesting that they named their daughter Ranley - more or less a combination of their first names. I wonder how the family felt about a 54 year old man with their 27 year old.

And yes, I agree that he probably saw her as a meal ticket.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back