Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. But they seem to be mainly focussing on that park and they must have a solid reason to.
I agree, they’ve focussed there from the start so it must be solid. The house is a bit out on its own so I would imagine it has cctv, can’t see on google and that’s if it is a ‘house’ in the true sense

Maybe LS went to this house after she was dropped off by the taxi. House of student friends perhaps. Wasn't there mention of a house party prior to going to the Welly? Maybe some connection there.

I was thinking that. If she had gone to the Welly from a house party. Maybe she thought of going back to the house party after she got turned away from the Welly? Hence why she didn't enter her own house after being dropped off. Perhaps

I do too, the only thing I can think of is that they have footage of her and him by that park. And thats where the trail ends.

I think you're right and people are over complicating it. My theory is he went to the shop for cigarettes or tobacco. Sees Libby on the bench, potentially talking to the man with the grey hair and beard. Goes back to his car to smoke a cigarette and thinks about what to do. It gets a bit quieter so he walks back to the bench and asks Libby if she wants a lift home. He could potentially even use 'creepy' beard guy as a reason not be be sat around here! He takes her back to the car as seen on CCTV. They drive up to the park and trail goes cold from a CCTV perspective hence the focus on the area. my theory is she end up in the river either pushed or running away from him. Police are then combing the whole of the park looking for any evidence Libby was there or came to harm.
Personally I feel like it's a huge jump from peeping Tom to murderer. I think she's fell into the river trying to run away after realised he wasn't quite what he made out.

Most parks have some CCTV coverage, I'm guessing they must see him enter the park with her and leave without her and that's why they are solely searching that area, maybe he told the police he dropped her off there as he was going for a run and it wasn't far from her house.

Has anything been mentioned if libby has a boyfriend of ex boyfriend, was she happy single? We know very little about the girl really,

On her pictures she is covered in self harm scars on her arm and leg. I know that’s what it is because I used to self harm myself.

I was thinking that. If she had gone to the Welly from a house party. Maybe she thought of going back to the house party after she got turned away from the Welly? Hence why she didn't enter her own house after being dropped off. Perhaps
Yes this crossed my mind too. We went for a drive down the street today on the way home. It’s still crowded with a lot of students walking about. Seems like a social Street if that makes sense. Took a look at the bench and the place just around the corner where the car was parked. It’s all together within a very close proximity of each other.

Same...there is so much cctv everywhere she would have had to be seen wherever she went or was taken...

Has anyone mentioned the if he was an angerler?
There's fishing on the park they are searching and also it was known that polish would often be finishing there.

Most likely unrelated, but has it been mentioned that on StreetView, the house at the park has a silver Astra parked in the driveway?

Edit: I meant a silver Megane, like the one that drives past in the spider web video.

Last edited:
I was thrown by this initially too. When the investigations first began I was under the impression Libby lived at the house pictured with the dark door - and assumed at the time maybe she lived there with her parents. Not sure if that is also a student house? Either way, later reports stated she lived on Wellesley Ave, and that photo isn't Wellesley, it's Beresford, the longer road with more expensive houses which Wellesley branches off from and connects directly up with Beverley Road. I gather perhaps they'd already eyed their suspect (PR) and was perhaps dusting for prints as part of a related burglary investigation or suchlike. I have no idea what relevance this other house has to the case otherwise. Perhaps Libby had ventured there on her way to the bench? But I am fairly confident now her actual digs were 32 Wellesley Ave, the one with the overgrown privet hedge.

Wow thanks , the police spent a lot of effort there that night with that UV light thingy , Yeo can see Beresford

View attachment 168835

Anyone else noticed on Google maps on wellesley avenue there's a guy by a silver vauxhall that looks like the CCTV guy?
Don't know what that it but it looks too small to be an Astra and it doesn't look like a Corsa. Not sure it's even a Vauxhall, where is our resident Vauxhall dealer?

What I cannot understand is why there have not been more reports of LE using tracker dogs in the park area.

I expected them to have lots of search dogs and cadaver dogs anytime we saw LE in the park area. It seems they never bring the dogs and I find that disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk