CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good post.

That could very well be his personality, and some people, parents, spouses, girl- or boy- friends put up with it -- or leave. Often it is abused spouses and children who bear the brunt of the person's rage if the tip-toeing spell is broken. Scary, and sometimes ending in someone's serious injury or death. We see it here, more often than we'd like. What a horrible situation to wake-up to every morning, but it is surely out there in more households than we know.

And, the other part of it, which is difficult for us to see, is that PF, like most sociopaths, is probably charismatic, charming, maybe funny and sexy. Those traits are what suck people in and make it so hard to see clearly and get away from them. I don't Kelsey or KK were attracted to him because he was an angry a-hole (which he is). That would only be part of his personality.

It's painful to say this, but he is a wrangler. Horses, cattle, small mammals, etc. are taken down where they are most vulnerable, their head/neck area. He could have easily snapped her neck and slammed her against a wall or the floor. She was a tiny little thing and probably didn't weigh much more than a large breed dog. :mad:

I'm so glad you point this out. I'm an animal rights person and loathe all of that s#*!. People who are callous with animals have low consciousness. People who are cruel with them are worse. It's funny because I admire a lot about the skills involved in rural life, like being self sufficient and knowing how to build and fix stuff. But that animal aspect - NO.

I, too, hope Kelsey's remains are recovered but I want a trial because I want his accomplice to be exposed. Further, I hope it gets so heated that she trips up, blows her sweetheart deal and does a few years, herself.
Could not have expressed this better myself. I really hope down the road it is discovered exactly how much more involvement she DID have. And pay consequences. And all these so called FRIENDS and BELIEVERS of hers can see the light!

Speaking for myself.

If I did know KK in any form or fashion I would not ever have anything to do with her ever again. I see her as a very dangerous individual.

She knowing took and probably destroyed Kelsey’s phone, she knew Kelsey was killed.

SHE IS VERY DANGEROUS

I would never give her a job.

Yes. I thought the same but didn't want to go there. Dismemberment is just such an awful thought. Seeing that might rattle even someone not so bothered about being solicited to commit murder three times. Could also be, if she saw the body, the brutality of the damage.
Maybe, KKL saw an animal have being treated with deadly cruelty by PF (ie. since Sept 1st) and PF announced, he would do the same with a human being like KB, if "necessary".

Sharing some photos from yesterday's beautiful day (the last one's from Jan).. we took a ride to Wolf's Creek pass in CO. We're supposed to have snow and 40-50 mph winds today down here in the foothills of Pikes Peak by Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs (Garden Of The Gods).

I hope that the court docs can be unsealed today and we learn allot more about what happened to precious KB, how, and where she can be recovered. Happy hump day everyone.

Attachments

• wolfscreekpassas.jpg
    wolfscreekpassas.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 54
  • pikespeakwcp.jpg
    pikespeakwcp.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 53
  • pikes-peak-fromthegog.jpg
    pikes-peak-fromthegog.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Sharing some photos from yesterday's beautiful day (the last one's from Jan).. we took a ride to Wolf's Creek pass in CO. We're supposed to have snow and 40-50 mph winds today down here in the foothills of Pikes Peak by Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs (Garden Of The Gods).

I hope that the court docs can be unsealed today and we learn allot more about what happened to precious KB, how, and where she can be recovered. Happy hump day everyone.

Good Morning,

Beautiful pictures! Isn't Wolf Creek the pass going to New Mexico way? And isn't parts of it closed in the winter because it is so hairy???

Speaking for myself.

If I did know KK in any form or fashion I would not ever have anything to do with her ever again. I see her as a very dangerous individual.

She knowing took and probably destroyed Kelsey’s phone, she knew Kelsey was killed.

SHE IS VERY DANGEROUS

I would never give her a job.
VERY dangerous, and she will betray you in a heartbeat to save herself.

Good Morning,

Beautiful pictures! Isn't Wolf Creek the pass going to New Mexico way? And isn't parts of it closed in the winter because it is so hairy???

Yes :D Expecting 2 feet of snow there today, but yesterday was glorious. DH likes exciting (hair-raising) drives, but it's not as bad as the main road (67) to Cripple Creek in the winter. Many roads are closed this time of year

Road Conditions, Speeds, Travel Times, Traffic Cameras, Live Streaming Traffic Cameras, Road Closures and Road Work Information provided by Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) a branch of Colorado Department of Transportation

Pictures like these, eye candy to me.

Thanks @NoeticSoul

Last revision of the night, thanks everyone!
What we want to know:
When exactly does LE think the murder of KB occurred?
What evidence did LE find at the Fs ranchette?
What evidence did LE find at KB’s townhome?
What evidence did LE find in PF’s truck?
Where and with whom did PF dine on Thanksgiving day?
When did KK arrive in CO?
Where and with whom did KK dine on Thanksgiving day?
How long was KK in CO? When did she arrive? When did she leave?
Did KK send the texts?
What motivated PF to murder KB?
What indications does LE have that KB’s remains might be in the landfill?
Where is Kelsey?
What was her manner of death?
Where was the baby when KB was murdered?
What did it say in the fake text sent from KBs phone to PFs phone?
How did PF get KB out of her duplex after the murder?
Have other witnesses come forward with evidence?
Did KK see KB's body at any time while in CO?
What evidence led LE to conclude that KB is dead?
What evidence (if any) was recovered at the Waste Management Facility?
What are PF's known movements on Nov. 22nd and Nov. 23rd?
How did KK travel to and from CO?
If via POV, to whom does the POV belong?
What exactly is the nature of the relationship between PF/KK?
Why did KK say she thought PF May have murdered before ?
Where was baby K when alleged murder took place?
Where did KK stay while in Colorado?
Were cadaver dogs used to sniff out all of the vehicles (PF, Ma, KK, even KB's)?
Which vehicle was used to move her body?

Also - where were PF and SF going the morning he was arrested and are any of PF's family implicated in the crime/coverup?

Beautiful pics - thank you for sharing!

Beautiful photos, but I feel freezing just looking at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie