NJ NJ - Galloway Twp, WhtFem 12-18, UP5221, watch w/ wide leather band, Dec'71

I don’t know if it’s true but bring any discussion about it to Gloria’s thread

Well I’ve been very short on matches with this Jane doe. A lot of the possibilities I considered have been ruled out.

Rule out lost as of 02/23/2019

9 Missing Person Exclusions

MP22839
Gloria
Rieken
11/16/1970
Hennepin
MN

MP27540
Denise
Anderson
04/13/1971
Sacramento
CA

MP5426
Deborah
Spickler
07/24/1968
Tolland
CT

MP4525
Connie
Smith
07/16/1952
Litchfield
CT

MP3977
Cathy
Moulton
09/24/1971
Cumberland
ME

MP5909
Rosemary
Calandriello
08/25/1969
Monmouth
NJ

MP4532
Cynthia
Constantine
07/11/1969
Suffolk
NY

MP2876
Mary
Wesolowski
08/18/1971
Warren
NY

MP5533
Denise
Sheehy
07/07/1970
Queens
NY

I have been researching this case for a little while now. Probably not as long as the very dedicated members here on this board. I was browsing NAMUS and I noticed some possibilities for who Atlantic Jane Doe could be. Slim chances, but here are my suggestions:
Robin Ann Graham The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Pamela Sue Hobley The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Patricia Spencer The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Irene LaRosa The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Debra T. Pscholka The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Pamela Huebner. Perhaps jane doe may have been a few years older than they originally believed her to be? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Cindy Lee Mellin The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I have been researching this case for a little while now. Probably not as long as the very dedicated members here on this board. I was browsing NAMUS and I noticed some possibilities for who Atlantic Jane Doe could be. Slim chances, but here are my suggestions:
Robin Ann Graham The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Pamela Sue Hobley The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Patricia Spencer The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Irene LaRosa The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Debra T. Pscholka The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Pamela Huebner. Perhaps jane doe may have been a few years older than they originally believed her to be? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Cindy Lee Mellin The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Thanks for the suggestions!:);)

I think they may be checking Irene LaRosa ( The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) ) as a possible match to this Jane Doe. Lead investigating agencies listed for her is the Galloway Twp, NJ PD.

Thank you for mentioning Irene LaRosa. I was looking for possible identities for this girl and I think it may be Irene.

Original

Irene Larosa wen't missing from her home in Ellington, Connecticut sometime in March 1971. She wasn't reported missing until 2016. She grew up in a Catholic Orphanage in New Britain. Connecticut. When she disappeared she was 17 years old, 5' 3", and 110 pounds, all consistent with the Doe.

If you're looking at photos of Larosa vs. the Jane Doe keep in mind that the Doe had naturally brown hair (like Larosa) that was dyed a different color.

She still hasn't been ruled out by Namus so there's a chance it might be her.

Also, she was found right off the Garden State Parkway so could have come from NY, CT, MA, etc but dumped there and the key in her pocket could have been planted there as a clue by a perp. If it was planted, then maybe the perp was serial?

Irene Larosa was from Ellington, Connecticut only 4 1/2 hours a way from Galloway Township.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back