Found Deceased UK - William "Bill" Taylor, 70, Gosmore, Hertfordshire, 3 June 2018

Wow, thanks Yaya.

Police have been busy piecing this together behind the scenes! Kent is such an unlikely connection, but I'm gathering he has been charged with the conspiracy and assisting an offender and not actual murder. I wonder why they would involve more people in their plan.

Also wondering if this will put back the trial timetable so that they can all be tried together.

Paul Cannon was also director of this company (which is in liquidation) until he resigned on 23 April 2018.

THE ANSTEY QUARRY COMPANY LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

Quite a lot to glean from looking into the officers involved in both those companies - just noticing the common theme of waste management, quarrying, haulage and some other very recent news reports of illegal waste disposal concerning a company with loose connections to Paul Cannon.

Hitchin haulage company fined more than £500,000 for illegal Royston waste storage

No suggestion or implication that the third director of MPG or any of the officers of the haulage company are involved.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks Yaya.

Police have been busy piecing this together behind the scenes! Kent is such an unlikely connection, but I'm gathering he has been charged with the conspiracy and assisting an offender and not actual murder. I wonder why they would involve more people in their plan.

Also wondering if this will put back the trial timetable so that they can all be tried together.
;) YW.

Wow, thanks Yaya.

Just thinking about that - maybe it was not intentional on GGs part - but perhaps PC asked GG to give him an alibi - the usual line about ...... I had nothing to do with it mate, but you know what the police are like, they'll point the finger at me........ and GG obliges, because he doesn't think his business partner had anything to do with it.

Or maybe they realised that disposal is not as easy as they thought it would be and had, of necessity, to call in GG to help them.

At last - police have found a body believed to be Bill Taylor.

Body found in missing farmer search

A body has been found in the search for a multi-millionaire farmer who has been missing for more than eight months.

William "Bill" Taylor was last seen at home at Gosmore, near Hitchin, Hertfordshire, on 3 June.

Officers said the body, which was found in the River Hiz by a member of the public, had not yet been formally identified.

Mr Taylor's estranged wife Angela, 52, and her partner, Paul Cannon, 53, have pleaded not guilty to his murder.

The River Hiz is a small tributary river that feeds the River Ivel that, in turn, feeds the River Great Ouse. Starting at its source of a chalk fed spring just south of the village of Charlton, the river winds its way through the county of Hertfordshire, moving its way into and through Hitchin, where it meets the River Oughton and River Purwell. The Hiz finally meets the River Ivel near the village of Henlow.

ATs home, Mill House Farm, is on Charlton Road SG5 2AB

Google Maps

The River Hiz is a small tributary river that feeds the River Ivel that, in turn, feeds the River Great Ouse. Starting at its source of a chalk fed spring just south of the village of Charlton, the river winds its way through the county of Hertfordshire, moving its way into and through Hitchin, where it meets the River Oughton and River Purwell. The Hiz finally meets the River Ivel near the village of Henlow.

ATs home, Mill House Farm, is on Charlton Road SG5 2AB

Google Maps

So how far in distance along the river from AT's property? Also anyone remember how long she has been detained?

Cropped it a bit to show the farm and river - sorry havent turned it right way up !

Attachments

• Bill Taylor Mill House Farm and River Hiz.png
    Bill Taylor Mill House Farm and River Hiz.png
    612 KB · Views: 29

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members