UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bringing this one back up to show one of the cars being removed

TNP_030718_bute_33JPG.jpg

Police seized a vehicle on the island as part of their investigation

TNP_030718_bute_138JPG.jpg

Cops swoop on Bute home where Alesha MacPhail was staying before her death

So where did "it's for the best" come from?

{Snipped by me for focus}

They are trying to claim that she told a friend that. We shall see if they bring that friend in as a witness for the defense. I don't buy it!

Now he is claiming he had sex with Toni, but at the police station he didn't mention this little tidbit at all?? Nope, he has had a lot of time to try to make a story up, and it just stinks - nothing about it seems real. Why are his clothes on the beach if she used a condom - did she steal his clothes too?

I think the CCTV and his mom calling police on him would start unraveling his story if I had one ounce of belief in me.

They are throwing as much mud as possible hoping that what little bit sticks causes enough reasonable doubt to give him a lesser sentence. JMHO

I really think the relationship between TM and the accused was more than an occasional drug deal. The messages between them have a lot of kisses.
Hmmm I did think this was a possibility but after reading up on some information from other islanders I think he was known to be a bit of a weirdo so I doubt he had much luck with women

There’s a few things baffling me about this case:

a) Why the defence is going with that outlandish theory? It’s entirely bizarre. Surely any decent lawyer would be like, come on now no-one is buying that.

b) if your partners child is missing, why your priority would be to call back an acquaintance who you sell drugs to at that time in the morning? I’m not insinuating she is involved though, I just don’t think we are getting the full truth about their connection.

Someone asked about FB a few threads back. Some of the younger generation use FB to make calls if they have no credit or no talktime as it allows them to make calls over the internet rather than via a network. So I’m not sure it’s for certain that they wouldn’t have each other’s number. My little sister is around the same age and uses FB messenger and Snapchat as her main forms of communication - she’d probably faint if I suggested she text or call!

I think the defence could be to continue with the intention of causing the couple maximum distress. There must be ao much more to this. A closer connection is my guess. JMO

Tbh I think the telling fact in all this is that the mother of the accused called the police on her son due to him being out at the time of Alesha’s disappearance. If your son was out and a child went missing you wouldn’t call the police unless you had reason to believe something was untoward. His mother clearly didn’t have much faith in her son not being involved...I actually feel sorry for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave