Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new prosecutor Nick Mcleand will
be aggressive to have this case solved.
LE believes this killer is local, how quickly and effortlessly he crossed bridge.
He had every intention of doing harm to
Abby and Libby. Libby’s grandfather told MSN she had the foresight to record and snapshot this killer. Libby knew he was evil.

LE might have a suspect in mind, watching his every move, with surveillance’s round the clock.
LE wants a solid case, no glitches where a defense attorney would use it during his trial.
Possibly the exact reason the public has
little information about the murder of Abby and Libby. The grandparents do not know how the girls were killed.

Watching Libby’s sister and grandparents being interviewed, I saw the pain in their eyes. Libby’s grandmother said she feels Libby still around. I believe this to be true.

Constantly reiterating that someone KNOWS who did this. We've heard them say this over and over and over and over. Why? And if they are so sure of this, why aren't they speaking more directly to them, appealing to emotions, reiterating the reward, threatening accessory charges....something.

Did someone drive him there and pick him up? Is this why they are so sure someone knows? And why they are asking for make/model of cars on their "what makes a good tip" list?

Hey Everyone,

This discussion was closed months ago because of all the violations of TOS. It was apparent that with no new news you all became bored and turned into frothing cannibals ripping the guts out of your fellow posters.

Let's review a bit here, shall we?

DO NOT POST RANDOM PICTURES OF PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THE PERP.

THERE ARE NO SUSPECTS IN THIS CASE. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY PEOPLE FROM THE PAST THAT WERE QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE.
NO SUSPECTS, NO ACCUSING ANYONE OF THE CRIME.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Please remember if someone attacks you please hit the "report" button in the lower lefthand corner of the post and follow instructions. Do not reply, Do not quote.

Keep on topic.

Be nice to each other. I know the boys think the girls have cooties and the girls think the boys smell funny but let's put aside our differences and get along, please.

I'm sure I will have more reminders later.

Tricia

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion:
What LE knows after two years is that Libby and Abby were killed. They know when they were killed, where and how. They know other people saw BG at the trails.
What LE does not know after two years is everything else. They do not know who did it. (Nor do they have a POI who they are watching while they put together a perfect case. )They don’t how BG got there or got away. If by car they don’t have descriptions of that car. They may have a footprint, they may have some DNA but don’t know if it’s the killer’s.
Anything else we’re not privy to.
I am starting to think however that they don’t have much else. The statement by somebody at the PC saying they hoped future technology would help them, and one officer came real close to saying what sounded close to “I hope I live long enough to look the killer in the eye”.
Years. They are hinting at years.
So LE would rather wait years to find this guy than trust the public with a little bit more info that might give them a break. How arrogant. If the families set up a fund to finance a private investigator, I will gladly donate.

“It’s been two years since Anna Williams has been able to hug and kiss her only daughter. Two years since the last time she heard her say “I love you, mom.”

“I never thought I’d be here… not after two years,” Anna said. “We’re tired and we’re frustrated and we’re angry and we just want to find this guy.”

continued

“Libby was a force in their lives.

She was their baker, their crafter and she had a big heart.

The Patty's biggest fear, now, is that her and Abby's story will be forgotten before their killer is found.

“Do you realize how many people we run across now that have forgotten,” Becky said. “(They say) ‘Oh, I thought he was caught.’”

Libby & Abby's families still believe ‘Today is the Day’

I can’t imagine the strain the girl’s families must be under every day. They can’t grieve till this monster is in the iron cage where he belongs.

Abby & Libby brought me to Websleuths & I am absolutely heartbroken no one has been arrested for their murders, 2 years later.
It’s upsetting to me knowing that the girls’ families are the ones constantly putting their story out there...having to relive it over & over again with NO ANSWERS.
SMH
MOO JMO

In my opinion:
What LE knows after two years is that Libby and Abby were killed. They know when they were killed, where and how. They know other people saw BG at the trails.
What LE does not know after two years is everything else. They do not know who did it. (Nor do they have a POI who they are watching while they put together a perfect case. )They don’t how BG got there or got away. If by car they don’t have descriptions of that car. They may have a footprint, they may have some DNA but don’t know if it’s the killer’s.
I am starting to think however that they don’t have much else. The statement by somebody at the PC saying they hoped future technology would help them, and one officer came real close to saying what sounded close to “I hope I live long enough to look the killer in the eye”.
So LE would rather wait years to find this guy than trust the public with a little bit more info that might give them a break. How arrogant. If the families set up a fund to finance a private investigator, I will gladly donate.
I think you’re probably right about LE getting nowhere. But what info do you think they should release?

In my opinion:
From what I have read & understand, if the families hire a PI, LE does not have to share any info with said PI, correct?
I had been hoping they’d hire one, but after reading that info, I was disheartened :(
MOO

I don’t understand why they didn’t put his photo and the sketch front and centre and give details about him and the time frame that day. How do they expect to get useful tips without making people aware of this information? Not everybody has watched previous press conferences or has prior knowledge about the case. I’m not criticising I just find it baffling.

Could it be that LE now doubts the accuracy of the sketch they have pushed out into the media from the beginning? Maybe they are wondering if the sketch was not even close...or worse yet, someone intentionally misled them just for attention. Anything is possible.

Could it be that LE now doubts the accuracy of the sketch they have pushed out into the media from the beginning? Maybe they are wondering if the sketch was not even close...or worse yet, someone intentionally misled them just for attention. Anything is possible.
That’s a thought. Remember how after months of everyone looking at the hat LE said, “Disregard the hat.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow