Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The burned clothing they found almost has to be connected to her case. That is upsetting since people usually don't just burn clothes. Must have been the bad guy or bad guys burning their own clothes to get rid of any evidence. IMO That makes me think this case is not going to have a happy ending with Savannah just showing back up unharmed.

Hard to say, it would certainly seem to support the possible reason why LE put crime scene tape up. In my opinion LE at least thinks it’s a possibility that it’s connected. I’ll also assume that LE is not very happy about a certain scummy news organization releasing it. I think it’s yet to be determined weather it’s connected if it is even true at all. Moo

The problem with tabloid journalism is that they will pay virtually anybody loosely connected with a situation for any juicy little tid bit. And many times it leads to false info and or info that investigators don’t want the public to know.

If there are public searches, they had better not join in. LE doesn’t want a potential suspect to have a good reason to have his DNA at the scene of the body disposal.

Didn't think of that but unless they at least offer, I will wonder why ,we're always saying why didn't the boyfriend or husband offer to search your right Maybe they did !!!

Hard to say, it would certainly seem to support the possible reason why LE put crime scene tape up. In my opinion LE at least thinks it’s a possibility that it’s connected. I’ll also assume that LE is not very happy about a certain scummy news organization releasing it. I think it’s yet to be determined weather it’s connected if it is even true at all. Moo
Yes, unfortunately we can't even speculate because we don't even know if it's true! The "burned clothes" may turn out to be like the "red shirt" in the Mollie Tibbetts case. Imo

If the white car hadn’t been moved for several years. I am assuming they found something in the car to be able to take it. Could something have happened in the house and to hide her quick they placed her in the car till they could dispose of her?

Because it doesn't appear that anyone has cracked yet, I am starting to think that only one of them knows anything and that the other two don't. It's crazy hard to keep a secret between three people.

Especially, if two might have suspicions but no real proof. The Jenna Burleigh case in PA didn't convict anyone but the person that killed her. The guy had a cousin and a lyft driver move the body unwittingly and the roomate even though the defense tried to blame him was never charged and probably slept through the murder.
Josh Hupperterz found guilty of murdering Temple student Jenna Burleigh

Yeah mtnlites. It’s a no win situation for the guys. What if they truly are telling the truth on how she left on her own? Maybe everybody was too messed up to drive her home an hour away and she did have somebody else drive? So many scenarios in play here. I would lawyer up as quick as possible just for my own safety. Talk about drawing the short end of the stick if they truly had nothing to do with it.

I’m just stumped. What if the woman they found in the lake inside a truck is somehow connected to the disappearance of SS?

Talk about coincidences....

I’m just stumped. What if the woman they found in the lake inside a truck is somehow connected to the disappearance of SS?

Talk about coincidences....
Oh geeze. what did I miss? Was this near where Savannah went missing?

Oh geeze. what did I miss? Was this near where Savannah went missing?

She was found in Herrington Lake. It's nearby. I don't think they're connected at all. I've spoken to that woman's niece and the circumstances around her death are sad, but they don't seem to align with the same kind of dates or events that surround Savannah's disappearance.

Sometimes it feels like when a place comes onto your radar, all kinds of things start happening there. In a single year we've had Tim Watkin's death, the Watts' murders, and Kelsey Berreth's disappearance all in Colorado. They're not connected, but all in the same area. Now we have Savannah, Amanda Bailey, and the woman whose car was found in the lake all within the same area. There were deaths and disappearances before these, but they mostly stayed off the national radar. Now that one case has become high-profile it's like we're under a microscope.

She was found in Herrington Lake. It's nearby. I don't think they're connected at all. I've spoken to that woman's niece and the circumstances around her death are sad, but they don't seem to align with the same kind of dates or events that surround Savannah's disappearance.

Sometimes it feels like when a place comes onto your radar, all kinds of things start happening there. In a single year we've had Tim Watkin's death, the Watts' murders, and Kelsey Berreth's disappearance all in Colorado. They're not connected, but all in the same area. Now we have Savannah, Amanda Bailey, and the woman whose car was found in the lake all within the same area. There were deaths and disappearances before these, but they mostly stayed off the national radar. Now that one case has become high-profile it's like we're under a microscope.
Thank you, and that is just so sad for the lady found in the lake.

I hear you about when something like this happens in one area, more happens later on, and it can been unnerving. Not too long ago, we went through that here. Scary!

Thank you, and that is just so sad for the lady found in the lake.

I hear you about when something like this happens in one area, more happens later on, and it can been unnerving. Not too long ago, we went through that here. Scary!

It's really weird when that happens. A similar thing happened in Iowa in 2018. I swear I heard more about crimes in Iowa that year than I've ever heard before. Yet when you look at the stats, crime doesn't seem to have been worse.

If Savannah was making a string of horrible choices...that could include her setting out on foot and taking the first ride that came along. Just because it would be a terrible coincidence for a sociopath to be passing by does not make it impossible...jmo.

If Savannah was making a string of horrible choices...that could include her setting out on foot and taking the first ride that came along. Just because it would be a terrible coincidence for a sociopath to be passing by does not make it impossible...jmo.

It’s definitely not impossible. Stastistically, it’s highly unlikely but possible. If she took off on foot like what’s been stated, I’m surprised nobody saw her that Friday morning as they were driving to work or dropping kids off at school.

I’m sure for a predator a young lady walking alone in the early morning hours on a rural road would definitely be an appealing target.

I think what actually happened to SS will end up being a lot more simpler than that though. I think what happened to her was inevitable once she got in the car at the bar. But that’s jmo

I think what actually happened to SS will end up being a lot more simpler than that though. But that’s jmo

I think it's simpler, too. While I think it's possible that she left the house and started walking and got picked up by someone who meant her harm, I'm not sure that it's that plausible. IMO it's more likely that she was in an accident if she set out on foot. IMO she'd have given someone a call to come and get her rather than start out on the road so far from everything she had (her house, her car). I also think that the dogs would've hit upon something by now if she'd headed out on foot. Still, stranger things have happened and there have been many missing people who searchers missed on the first time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44