Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.... so really easy access on foot to Croda? Sorry to ask if already been clarified as I am still behind. TIA.
Not sure how easy it is. It may not be as easy as putting it somewhere equally close in the public park. It may require crossing some barbed wire fences or similar but looking on google maps there dosnt appear to be any insurmountable barriers. And being private and less easy to enter would make it all the more attractive as a spot to hide a body.
remember PR is a fit 24 y/o, soldiers routinely train carrying one of there comrades considerable distances so carrying a womans this short distance would be no obstacle , (not saying PR has military training just putting into context that carrying a body this far is no big deal)

Speaking to one of the last officers to leave and this carpark is locked from 5pm and it has been from before LS went missing so I can’t see how he could have come into the car park.

Attachments

• FC485593-3F5E-42C8-925C-79F511D732BD.jpeg
    FC485593-3F5E-42C8-925C-79F511D732BD.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 41
Lol I can see you all talking about me as I lay here wounded! Apologies, I haven't had a lot of time, so I tend to speed/skim read the thread, so I do tend to miss a lot of info! I think there's 3 of us on the local case getting pics and video, but please feel free to pm if I've not responded - it could be I've done it but not processed it yet, ot I simply haven't seen your thread post request.

Bike is slightly damaged, and I'm walking wounded, nothing broken! I'll upload a couple more then I'm gonna have to go get checked out... ouch! Basically okay, just rally sore neck/shoulders!

This is a very interesting video...

I had always discounted the Sutton Road entrance, until now. As you can see from the video, it's not that hard for a car to drive along the river bank from Sutton Road bridge, with access to the entire park BY CAR from that corner.

Google maps does a much better job of capturing the entrance to the river bank.

sr.png - Sutton Road bridge crossing to the river looking South.

(The guy who took me out as I was cyclign along Sutton Road towards the bridge!)
Brill Work Strontium. Sorry to hear about Bike. (And You obv!)

(Adopts best Hull Daily Mail FB personsa) ' Weeping for Stronters...Wah Wah. <3...lets set up a justgiving page for Strontiums Bike repairs and painkiller bill.....love you Stronters...<3 '

Lol I can see you all talking about me as I lay here wounded! <>

Bike is slightly damaged, and I'm walking wounded, nothing broken! I'll upload a couple more then I'm gonna have to go get checked out... ouch! Basically okay, just rally sore neck/shoulders!

(The guy who took me out as I was cyclign along Sutton Road towards the bridge!)

OMG what the hell was he doing?!? Did he hit you with his car or his fist? Hope you're ok. You should report him!

And is that other video also you? The first one? Because if it is you get a lot more Northern when you're angry!! :D

Last edited:
Speaking to one of the last officers to leave and this carpark is locked from 5pm and it has been from before LS went missing so I can’t see how he could have come into the car park.
Is that the car park opposite Beresford Avenue ?

I have a few photos giving a 360 of the road just outside the gate of the carpark if it was locked. This is is far as a vehicle could go. Left leads into a long walkway protected from the playing fields by bracken but is fenced with a 10foot and garages eventually just becoming house gardens and sheds (backing onto walkway). Right leads to an entrance to a children’s playground with old locked toilet blocks. The other side of this small road is a tall fence with house gardens backing onto the fence but at the very end near toilets is the pathway through Croda to Clough Rd. photos coming soon.

ETA: Replying to scootermuppet (quote was empty!)

Yeah...Even if adrenalin allowed you to get a body over that it would leave traces on the spikes and would be found at the foot of the fence if done in panic on the night. The only caveat being if a perp had time to go back multiple times to hide better.

Is it definitely the first time Police have searched the Croda property? Have they had wait for permission or warrant to be granted?

Of course.....! Just so happens I was just browsing the Astra manual having found it while Googling about the car. One thing I now know is that the car can be locked using the button on the centre console to keep people from outside opening a door but someone inside only needs to pull the door handle and it will unlock.

When the car is in motion, you cannot open the doors, even using that button on the centre dashboard console. The locks automatically lock after 10mph. You can only unlock the car using the door handle when the car is stopped and engine is turned off. We have one similar at the moment and had a play around with it this morning but we've sent it to the auction now.

Yes it is...
Thanks for the info. So PR coudnt have taken Libby to the Beresford Road Car Park. Thats exploded my theory.
I cant imagine them parking elsewhere and walking to the park together in -5 temperatures , it dosnt make sense for either of them.
Very mindboggling.

Thanks for the link, I've only had time to skim it for now but seems like an extraordinary story. I wonder if Barra the underwater remains rescue dog is still about, and on the case in Hull? He seems to be freelance now.
The dog that finds underwater bodies

(It may too soon to employ him though.)
Thanks for this! Looking forward to reading it later

Thanks for the info. So PR coudnt have taken Libby to the Beresford Road Car Park. Thats exploded my theory.
I cant imagine them parking elsewhere and walking to the park together in -5 temperatures , it dosnt make sense for either of them.
Very mindboggling.

But he still could have parked on Oak Road (to the right of the house) and gone through the side gate I think? Or have I missed that being ruled out too?

Last edited:
I really think we are on the wrong trail here with the park etc. The screams etc have diverted attention to what went on.

I am standing by my much earlier post that this whole business has much more extraneous involvement and is far deeper

than what we have been discussing here. Often KISS is best, but OIMO there is so much more involved here. Am

seriously doubting this concerns only a local knicker nicker/. Usually police will issue CCTV, inform public of last

sightings etc, and ask for assistance. This hasn't happened in this case - at all ! Just wish we knew what police know

OIMO of course :cool:

Pretty sure there is six foot metal fencing with spikes all round Croda? Unless our locals know of a gap in this fence I doubt they climbed over the fence and seriously doubt anybody could get a body over it.
Yes exactly. This fence has been in general good repair as far as I've ever known. I've been looking around that area, time to get a much closer look at that perimeter...

Possible with two, but it quite densely wood around that fence

When the car is in motion, you cannot open the doors, even using that button on the centre dashboard console. The locks automatically lock after 10mph. You can only unlock the car using the door handle when the car is stopped and engine is turned off. We have one similar at the moment and had a play around with it this morning but we've sent it to the auction now.

Like I say I was just browsing the manual this morning and CMC happened to mention locks! Here is the page and link:

s9gd.png

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/...ravan/astravan-owners-manual-january-2006.pdf

I can't see anything about automatic locking.

Maybe it is something that can be configured in the settings? I know cars have all sorts of hidden settings/menus these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd