Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this way not accessible by car?

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_161125.jpg
    IMG_20190215_161125.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 20
But he still could have parked on Oak Road (to the right of the house) and gone through the side gate I think? Or have I missed that being ruled out too?

There HAS to be some reason for the police to have searched that park EVERY SINGLE DAY and I doubt it's just the screaming that was heard. Nah, there must be more to it, but what is it?
Yeh you are right he could have stopped anywhere on oak road , after all he just wanted somewhere quiet and undisturbed. Croda still looks a good bet.

Thanks for the info. So PR coudnt have taken Libby to the Beresford Road Car Park. Thats exploded my theory.
I cant imagine them parking elsewhere and walking to the park together in -5 temperatures , it dosnt make sense for either of them.
Very mindboggling.

What if parked up in oak rd which is quite secluded?

Hoped there might have be better ones and Im unsure if useful but....

An animated trip from Youtube showing the River Hull . Video starts at the River Hull's end where it joins the Humber Estuary and journeys upstream through the City, past the Park , towards (but not reaching) it's source in the Wolds
(CovermeCagney added >>>>At 2:07 you have Croda on your left and can see the wind turbine coming into view. That's the start of the park on your left. Then as it loops round that's where the pond is. And then it's all park until you see houses.

A second doubletime real trip in the opposite direction from Clough Road Bridge ( Just after the Park?! Sadly. To the joining of the Humber (please let me know if incorrect)

Last edited:
Just because certain gates and access routes are locked or impassable today doesn't mean the same was true on the night in question.

I was thinking the same thing. Before this tragedy happened, how sure are we that the gate was really locked on time each night?

I am sure they are locking it on time now but before this happened I wonder if they sometimes did not lock it on time or at all on some days.

I know of a state park here in the US where its similar and they have a gate with a big sign about closing times and they never follow the rules and its always left open past the hours the sign says.

If he has not gone into the carpark then I'm guessing CCTV has caught him just heading in this direction,
however this doesn't mean he has gone into the park and he quite literally could have gone anywhere.

Just because certain gates and access routes are locked or impassable today doesn't mean the same was true on the night in question.
I’m only going on what the officer told me. He shook his head knowingly as to why I was asking I believe. He did say this gate is locked at 5pm every evening in the winter.

I really think we are on the wrong trail here with the park etc. The screams etc have diverted attention to what went on.

I am standing by my much earlier post that this whole business has much more extraneous involvement and is far deeper

than what we have been discussing here. Often KISS is best, but OIMO there is so much more involved here. Am

seriously doubting this concerns only a local knicker nicker/******. Usually police will issue CCTV, inform public of last

sightings etc, and ask for assistance. This hasn't happened in this case - at all ! Just wish we knew what police know

OIMO of course :cool:

Unfortunately I also think that the park is a massive red herring.

The last KNOWN POSITIVE activity surely is Libby getting in the car.

REGARDLESS of bench of CCTV we KNOW she got in his car because HE TOLD US.

So was that AFTER she was on the bench? If so, then we have ABSOLUTELY NO LEADS that Libby got out of his car.

If we are dealing with that then the concentration has to be on the car, and for the Police, surely if she was in PRs car that got towed away, and HE DROVE her away from Hull in that car, isn't that going to get picked up on traffic cams somehow somewhere? What of NPR? I know it only 'pings' when it gets a hit, but it has to electronically put that number plate into an initial database FIRST to be able to match with the database of wanted numbers. So surely, if x number of weeks/months down the line there must be a record of every car that passed thru an NPR check?

If PR is just outright lying and he/they used another car then is that a completely cold trail if that car is practically unidentifiable?

The man from the local press was of the opinion that trafficking was involved. If that is the case then it darkens the whole aspect in many ways. 1) It means that PR is possibly working for someone who offers him more protection/danger than the UK authorities 2) She could have been anywhere in the country very quickly that night. 3) These people may already have networks/facilities in place to move people very quickly and completely off radar. 4) Which also means that they may be well practised on the theory and practise of stealth while committing crimes, and leaving very little trace.

That whole scenario leaves me cold. Incidentally, there is quite a large and growing Eastern European 'prostitute/slave' problem in Hull, as elsewhere. 'They' often rent houses, often for 6 months, and fill them with Eastern European girls, largely undocumented; predominantly Romanian/Hungarian, often it's above a shop/takeaway. The question that always bothered me was how the girls were always undocumented (or had fakes) - meaning the gangs running these brothels had the means to traffic people across borders, (Hull has a large commercial container dock on the Humber) and also the means to forge passports.

Hoped there might have be better ones and Im unsure if useful but....

An animated trip from Youtube showing the River Hull from it's end where it joins the Humber Estuary, which then leads to the sea at Spurn Point. Perhaps someone with better local knowledge could post a timepoint where we pass park ?

A second doubletime real trip in the opposite direction from Clough Road Bridge ( Just after the Park?! Sadly. To the joining of the Humber (please let me know if incorrect)

Christ, video with the Oasis song is haunting as hell. I hate to think Libby has drifted alone along there. Can't bear it. Please don't let that have happened. :(

Good news the police are checking Croda. I know Cagney and others have highlighted the Croda area as a potential dumping ground and it is near to the car park and he would possibly have felt safer dumping it on private land , less chance of discovery. Ive always felt that if i was dumping a body , dumping it in the river it would just float there and be easily discovered so personally id go for hiding it somewhere unlikely to be found like croda.

And where they were searching when I went passed is the section of fence along the track AFTER the gate WITH NO LOCK.

I can't stop thinking about the Susan McLean case (an American in Scotland) and I think it's because all this local help is reminding me how wonderful Websleuthers can be.

It's only one thread, 42 pages long, but I'd recommend you read the whole thing when you have an hour or two. We had a member out searching diligently (with a shocking twist midway explaining why she was so keen) and another member, a friend of Susan, who flew from the US to team up with her and search. We also had Susan's husband join us.

It's my favourite thread that I've ever been involved with here. Heartwarming but twisty, sad but just beautiful really. Please read, and then have a Scotch whiskey, for Susan!

Found Deceased - UK - Susan McLean, 61, U.S. tourist, Aberfeldy, Scotland, 17 May 2015
Wow.. just read through this thread (my poor eyes!). Intriguing, incredibly sad but as you say, heartwarming at the passion and dedication of not only friends, but complete strangers. I don’t like scotch but a gin will suffice!

Like I say I was just browsing the manual this morning and CMC happened to mention locks! Here is the page and link:

s9gd.png

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/...ravan/astravan-owners-manual-january-2006.pdf

I can't see anything about automatic locking.

Maybe it is something that can be configured in the settings? I know cars have all sorts of hidden settings/menus these days.

It's a standard setting on the Astra the locking systems I have mentioned, same for the VX Vectra and Signum too but the Vectra and Signum don't have the lock button on the dashboard, the ones that do is the Corsa, Meriva, Astra, Zafira. I must have had a 1,000 of those cars over the years in and out and driven tons of them. When you press the lock button on the key once it locks the car, then if you do it a second time it then activates deadlocks on the car, that means if you smash the window, you can't open the door from the inside to get inside it.

What if parked up in oak rd which is quite secluded?
Yes as Cagney pointed out if the gates were locked he may very likely just have parked up in some secluded spot on oak rd. Is he going to carry a body 200 meters into and through a public park that is notorious for having youngsters hanging around ? unlikely. Imo hes going to prioritise seclusion and go for somewhere private like the croda land , it just depends if theres an obvious way into them , or he might have found a secluded spot by the fence , even along by the road. Hopefully the police are checking.

Unfortunately I also think that the park is a massive red herring.

The last KNOWN POSITIVE activity surely is Libby getting in the car.

REGARDLESS of bench of CCTV we KNOW she got in his car because HE TOLD US.

So was that AFTER she was on the bench? If so, then we have ABSOLUTELY NO LEADS that Libby got out of his car.

If we are dealing with that then the concentration has to be on the car, and for the Police, surely if she was in PRs car that got towed away, and HE DROVE her away from Hull in that car, isn't that going to get picked up on traffic cams somehow somewhere? What of NPR? I know it only 'pings' when it gets a hit, but it has to electronically put that number plate into an initial database FIRST to be able to match with the database of wanted numbers. So surely, if x number of weeks/months down the line there must be a record of every car that passed thru an NPR check?

If PR is just outright lying and he/they used another car then is that a completely cold trail if that car is practically unidentifiable?

The man from the local press was of the opinion that trafficking was involved. If that is the case then it darkens the whole aspect in many ways. 1) It means that PR is possibly working for someone who offers him more protection/danger than the UK authorities 2) She could have been anywhere in the country very quickly that night. 3) These people may already have networks/facilities in place to move people very quickly and completely off radar. 4) Which also means that they may be well practised on the theory and practise of stealth while committing crimes, and leaving very little trace.

That whole scenario leaves me cold. Incidentally, there is quite a large and growing Eastern European 'prostitute/slave' problem in Hull, as elsewhere. 'They' often rent houses, often for 6 months, and fill them with Eastern European girls, largely undocumented; predominantly Romanian/Hungarian, often it's above a shop/takeaway. The question that always bothered me was how the girls were always undocumented (or had fakes) - meaning the gangs running these brothels had the means to traffic people across borders, (Hull has a large commercial container dock on the Humber) and also the means to forge passports.
I still think he is working with someone. In the CCTV I got the impression that he was sitting there making sure the road was clear and waiting for someone else to bring her to the car. I think he's just the driver.

Yes as Cagney pointed out if the gates were locked he may very likely just have parked up in some secluded spot on oak rd. Is he going to carry a body 200 meters into and through a public park that is notorious for having youngsters hanging around ? unlikely. Imo hes going to prioritise seclusion and go for somewhere private like the croda land , it just depends if theres an obvious way into them , or he might have found a secluded spot by the fence , even along by the road. Hopefully the police are checking.
I suppose it would depend on if a person managed to force her some of the way into the park rather than be looking for a disposal site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23